Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204582 times)

vorian

Sarah Summer's real age is nowhere close to 35, as anybody can see. We all know that most of them lie about their age. She has the body of a woman in her very late 40's, early 50's. Nothing wrong with that, but simply not 35, which is probably just for search results. :hi:

I am so happy she posted her blog on supporting ParisB, as I am quite sure that more punters (who book and pay in the real world) must read her AW blog than read UKP. So her net income will no doubt increase dramatically due to her support of ParisB. As I am sure she is still reading perhaps she could explain the evidence against Paris or does she just not care.

James999

I'm now a regular visitor at the gym

She's probably got an evening job there as a cleaner  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

im sure ssummers got a 'glowing review' here recently....
I know its horses for courses but i couldn't dream of shagging someone who looked like my nan :thumbsdown:

Who on earth would pay £160 an hour, oop North, for a grossly overweight elderly lady.      :crazy: :crazy:

Offline finn5555

Who on earth would pay £160 an hour, oop North, for a grossly overweight elderly lady.      :crazy: :crazy:

Nobody looking at her lack of reviews  :sarcastic:

cornbeefinspector

a chubby chaser with a granny fixation maybe ?

James999

a chubby chaser with a granny fixation maybe ?

But you can shag fat old women for free, just go to the pub and open a pack of Pork Scratchings and they will be around you like flies around shit  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

im sure ssummers got a 'glowing review' here recently....
I know its horses for courses but i couldn't dream of shagging someone who looked like my nan :thumbsdown:
I'm led to believe she provides a good service, but alas, times change and certain things go south and others move on!

SS still harks back to the 'Golden Age of Whoring', where she could charge £150 for minimal services. Certainly no French kissing and most certainly no oral without. Those services were largely introduced by EE girls. 

There was a time, a few years ago when British prossies were so busy that they would literally have to turn dozens of punters away. The introduction of more competition through greater immigration changed the game. It changed the rates. It increased the services offered. British women like her got older and had to compete against young and fit girls, offering more services at much lower rates. If you look at her rate, whilst it looks expensive and is, it hasn't changed in years. At one time, she had an excellent body and was fit. She isn't what she used to be and her time is running out. Do you really think she wants to be whoring in her 50s? I doubt it. It makes them bitter and resentful of men.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:32:18 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

But you can shag fat old women for free, just go to the pub and open a pack of Pork Scratchings and they will be around you like flies around shit  :hi:
I prefer Walkers Crips. Good Lord, you can shag a fat young woman for free too.  :hi:

Anyway, Paris B is getting off the hook here!  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:36:21 am by mattylondon »

cornbeefinspector

I prefer Walkers Crips. Good Lord, you can shag a fat young woman for free too.  :hi:

Anyway, Paris B is getting off the hook here!  :cool:

Paris is fooked and there is no way she can reinvent herself without being spotted, girls get a lot of business from chat forums (look back at JadeWGC and nadia imani ) and there is no way she will be welcome on most fourms now, so thats a lot of business lost

sucky2dollar

Interesting how Ms Summers slags off the site yet she's as hooked to it as she is to cake.

Her blogs are hilarious
Sunday, February 2nd 2014   

My sexy body
My body is fat. This means it goes out and then over and then out again. Think of Rosie O'Donnell and you have my shape !

Fixed.

well shes touring in Leeds

In what, an ice cream van??

Offline Daffodil

Interesting how ParisB goes out of her way to defend BristolP. Even if they are different people, still suspicious. Probably a fluffy sent by ParisB to do her bidding  :thumbsdown:

Offline Daffodil

And if she does have proof, that she would have posted here, why doesn't she use her own website?  :rolleyes:

OldAdmin

Sarah Summers Leeds

That fat worthless bitch was caught on here pretending to be a punter as "oconnor" - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=408
If she's willing to do such a thing as pretend to be a punter, one must wonder how much of her own feedback was written by herself?

cornbeefinspector

Interesting how ParisB goes out of her way to defend BristolP. Even if they are different people, still suspicious. Probably a fluffy sent by ParisB to do her bidding  :thumbsdown:

when did the tub of lard defend bristolp? did i miss that

Offline mattylondon

Interesting how Ms Summers slags off the site yet she's as hooked to it as she is to cake.

:lol: I think I spotted her touring car earlier. :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:53:59 am by mattylondon »

Offline Daffodil

vorian

And if she does have proof, that she would have posted here, why doesn't she use her own website?  :rolleyes:

Yes I noticed that her personal website is very silent on the matter, she could if she had the courage respond to the points that have been raised. The truth is she cannot because it is all accurate.

cornbeefinspector

On her (ParisB's) blog:

i got bored reading her blog, its all me me me , and yes why would she defend bristolp, why would she care

vorian

On her (ParisB's) blog:

I  missed that as well, she keeps changing her blog not just the age, panic is setting in, is it Paris.

Offline Tailpipe

This thread is not for the faint hearted when UKP cuts into someone it's fucking relentless
And great entertainment , some great one lines in this thread.

Offline mattylondon

i got bored reading her blog, its all me me me , and yes why would she defend bristolp, why would she care
Isn't that a trait of many prossies?! Anyway, her blog is fucking boring and she is fucking boring! 

What's Bristol's local newspaper called? :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:57:04 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

This thread is not for the faint hearted when UKP cuts into someone it's fucking relentless
I came late to this, but there are still a few of her bones left to lick and then there's the marrow!  :D

vorian

Sarah Summers Leeds was the one who decided to enter the debate but defending the indefensible, she turned the blame on the punter and basically said what do you expect you sad men who have to pay for sex. Nice from someone who charges money for sex. I don't look down on prossies but I despise the cheek of being looked down on by them.

vorian

Isn't that a trait of many prossies?! Anyway, her blog is fucking boring and she is fucking boring! 

What's Bristol's local newspaper called? :sarcastic:

The Bristol Post

External Link/Members Only

Offline mattylondon

Sarah Summers Leeds was the one who decided to enter the debate but defending the indefensible, she turned the blame on the punter and basically said what do you expect you sad men who have to pay for sex. Nice from someone who charges money for sex. I don't look down on prossies but I despise the cheek of being looked down on by them.
Vorian, Sarah Summers isn't saying anything there that a lot of prossies don't secretly think about punters. It's usually a reflex action when they're angry but I've also had prossies say this to me about certain punters many times. Especially men who are older and fatter.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:05:49 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

The Bristol Post

I wonder if there's enough now for the Bristol Post to run an article on this, linking in the Mumsnetters.  Something like:

"The prossie who turned rat" or "The whore strikes back"  :sarcastic:

cornbeefinspector

I rent as it's cheaper and easier and less stressfull  than owning

cornbeefinspector

I wonder if there's enough now for the Bristol Post to run an article on this, linking in the Mumsnetters.  Something like:

"The prossie who turned rat" or "The whore strikes back"  :sarcastic:

revenge of the whore is better or whore fucks punter in a reveral of  rolls

vorian

Vorien, Sarah Summers isn't saying anything there that a lot of prossies don't secretly think about punters. It's usually a reflex action when they're angry but I've also had prossies say this to me about certain punters many times. Especially men who are older and fatter.

You are of course right matty but part of their job is to pretend and act the part, I am quite sure I repulse a young prossy, and I know I don't give them massive multiple orgasiams but I pay them large amounts of money to pretend and act as though I am the best lover in the world for that hour. Hence I expect them to be able to control themselves enough to respect this. To me it is the same as a cashier in Tescos being rude or disrespectful to a customer and then having the cheek to blog about what a bunch of cunts Tesco's customers are.

Of course most prossies don't have the intelligence to do this but a few do.

JB1969

Could someone please correct the twat that nobody threatened to harm her, so delusional, i think we are giving a nobody far too much attention on this right now. 

cornbeefinspector

****news alert**** blogs gone panic mode continues

Tony Montana

There were two ways in which Paris could have dealt with this problem.

1.  Admit it was her, come clean about how she stupidly helped mumsnetters and beg forgiveness (and probably blame her hormones).  But she made up a ridiculous story and even the most fluffy punter wouldn't believe, never-mind this sceptical forum.

2. Totally ignore it, pretend it never happened, a bit like Father Ted kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse.  ( External Link/Members Only ).

But then she writes about it on her blog, drawing attention to something her prospective clients might not even know about!  If I was reading her profile I'd want to investigate further and probably find this thread. 

I bet the next thing she does is delete the blog.

Edit -  :lol:  she deleted it as I was writing this post  :lol:

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:12:19 pm by Tony Montana »

Offline mattylondon

You are of course right matty but part of their job is to pretend and act the part,
You're quite right, of course but just don't be surprised if they express things on forums about what they really think. The funny thing is, Sarah Summers has said this on a website where she's trying to attract custom from those same 'saddos'? Gerald Ratner eat your heart out! She really is thick! :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised if she edited that bit out later, so I've taken a nice little screen grab!  :cool:

Offline Daffodil

There were two ways in which Paris could have dealt with this problem.

1.  Admit it was her, come clean about how she stupidly helped mumsnetters and beg forgiveness (and probably blame her hormones).  But she made up a ridiculous story and even the most fluffy punter wouldn't believe, never-mind this sceptical forum.

2. Totally ignore it, pretend it never happened, a bit like Father Ted kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse.  ( External Link/Members Only ).

But then she writes about it on her blog, drawing attention to something her prospective clients might not even know about!  If I was reading her profile I'd want to investigate further and probably find this thread. 

I bet the next thing she does is delete the blog.

Good episode  :drinks:

Festisio

Regarding Sarah Summers who has been mentioned a few times.  I know it's wrong on every level, but I reckon if her face is up to scratch I'd like to hang out the back of her.  I really don't know why, have never punted with anyone older than early 30's but there's something about her...

Anyone smashed it recently?  Matty?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:18:59 pm by Festisio »

vorian

****news alert**** blogs gone panic mode continues

Did anyone get a screen shot of her blog, seems she is following Lex's advice and gone silent, betting that was on the advice of AMY and the SAAFE sisters. Shame I enjoyed her threat of action should the "Threats" continue.

Offline mattylondon

Did anyone get a screen shot of her blog, seems she is following Lex's advice and gone silent, betting that was on the advice of AMY and the SAAFE sisters. Shame I enjoyed her threat of action should the "Threats" continue.
Alas I did not, as I find her boring but I'd be surprised if somebody hasn't.

cornbeefinspector

it beats me why she stays on AW, she has opening posted that she gets very little business from it, and that her own website generates her business

Tony Montana

I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah Summer blog is the next to be deleted.  The kind of support (however misguided) that Paris needs at the moment should be in private, not in public.

Referring to customers as "BITTER OLD MEN who have no choice but to pay for sex" won't help matters either.  What was that phrase again?  "Biting the hand that feeds" ?

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:31:39 pm by Tony Montana »

Festisio

it beats me why she stays on AW, she has opening posted that she gets very little business from it, and that her own website generates her business

Because she's a lying thundercunt and in fact 99% of her business is via AW.

vorian

WG's have often said that to me before, but the truth is AW generates a lot more new traffic than personal websites. AW for all it faults is still the best option for prossies.

cornbeefinspector

WG's have often said that to me before, but the truth is AW generates a lot more new traffic than personal websites. AW for all it faults is still the best option for prossies.

I know, the post was on a wgs site, and aw was down, and Paria was doing a paris saying look at me I'm wonderful. and smart because i have my own site,

making her feel great and the other girls feel stupid

link if ur interested

SirFrank

I agree but I'm more than happy for her to be ruined as an SP. Men who wish to book this woman need to know what they're dealing with. She will have to have her feedback permanently hidden because I will make it my mission to smoke her out via it.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this will eventually blow over (no pun intended), but at least her reputation on forums, is finished. Most certainly on here.

I agree completely and I've said similar things here and on the SW thread. I would hope that at the very least punters read this and then make an informed decision about whether they want to see her. It's a shame because judging by comments on here it seems she had a very good reputation, which now appears to be in tatters. My main concern here is that this incident represents (at best) sloppiness, and that leaves me cold in punting terms

vorian

I agree completely and I've said similar things here and on the SW thread. I would hope that at the very least punters read this and then make an informed decision about whether they want to see her. It's a shame because judging by comments on here it seems she had a very good reputation, which now appears to be in tatters. My main concern here is that this incident represents (at best) sloppiness, and that leaves me cold in punting terms

And me SirFrank I also think this issue has helped to highlight (maybe to some who still had faith) the true nature of %%% and how SAAFE works by creating fear in it's members.

Offline ynothgnis

Interesting thread. Hopefully it will hit her in the pocket in the short term. I've seen her a few times when she's been in London and would never have suspected she would do something like this before reading this thread.

Reality is that in the long term it will even out for her again.

When people refer to someone's blog, is there a rule which says they can't just copy/paste it here in addition to linking to it? They seem to be disappearing without a trace before I can read them:S

Sarah Summers Leeds External Link/Members Only (has not been deleted but just so that people can see it if it were):
Saturday, February 22nd 2014

Discretion
Of the punting ten commandments I bring you Number One.
DISCRETION
This is the first and the most important because without it, you my friend would be blown out of the water, and by your own hand.

If you are single and fancy free then this probably does not affect you except.... do you really want your workmates and friends to know that you visit prostitutes and pay them for sex?

So...... maybe it does then :)

As for the rest of you - married men/men with partners/.girlfriends/baby mothers........... here is some damned good advice.

Women are not stupid and women have brains to work out what you are getting up to if you leave clues.

Cover your tracks properly. Never allow anyone find what you are getting up to in the Internet by carelessly leaving windows open or using a password that involves something as *cough* subtle as your car number plate followed by your birthday.. or your wife's birthday - or God forbid.. your child's............

Unforgivable.

Make sure your form of contact with ladies like me is covered. Get a cheap punting 'phone or a SIM that you can hide somewhere discreet so she does not get any nasty surprises.

Can you imagine the hurt that your other half will feel if she accidentally finds out you are fucking other women? You might think it is punting. She will not.

Come on man.. do the right thing, and then when you read utter damned rubbish on silly so called 'punting' forums you know they only have themselves to blame if they have been found out by their own hand as it were.

The first rule of punting is that of Discretion. This is the maxim I work by and it should also be yours my friend, so STOP thinking with your cock and use that brain before you suddenly find yourself at home - outside with your belongings in a bin bag.

Harsh? Maybe, but just maybe you will thank me for being so rude today.

As for gossip about working girls blowing the gaff on you. I don't think so, and if you have been reading the same shitty forum as I have these past few days, you might do well to give those skanks who call themselves working girls who post on there a wide berth. Ugly inside as well as out is what I say.

The politics of this industry sometimes revolt me and dreadful forums where BITTER OLD MENwho have no choice but to pay for sex and silly fools think that they can discuss women and reduce us to mere vessels to spunk into are the cesspit of the punting world.

Apart from that I am utterly speechless at the treatment of a fellow working girl and I support her wholeheartedly.

I have always fancied PARIS as a venue for a punt haven't you.. or even BRISTOL.. and there are some very fine ladies in both parts.

*nudge nudge* **Hugs to the lady**

As an afterthought... I have just read one guy's comments calling women 'the enemy'.

YOUR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HURT THEM? You know I make sense.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:07:35 pm by ynothgnis »

vorian

Interesting thread. Hopefully it will hit her in the pocket in the short term. I've seen her a few times when she's been in London and would never have suspected she would do something like this before reading this thread.

Reality is that in the long term it will even out for her again.

When people refer to someone's blog, is there a rule which says they can't just copy/paste it here in addition to linking to it?

E.g. Sarah Summers Leeds External Link/Members Only:

No rule as far as I know, you make a very fair point, out of interest as you said you have punted with her before, after reading this thread would you punt with her again. If the answer is no then already her actions have potentially cost her money.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Offline Taggart

This washed up tub of lard has weighed in now read her blog  :wackogirl:

PMSL - reckons on her profile she's 35. She was that when I saw her 10 years back, and she's got grown up kids.
Another lying tart.

They're all full of shit.

Offline ynothgnis

No rule as far as I know, you make a very fair point, out of interest as you said you have punted with her before, after reading this thread would you punt with her again. If the answer is no then already her actions have potentially cost her money.

I actually rather liked her, she was one of the first I ever punted with.

I'm not married or anything like that but I really hate that she has my details if this is the sort of thing she does or used to do.

Nope, I won't be seeing her again. She told me that she gets most of her business from her personal website so that's what makes me think that in the long term the effect of this thread will die out.