Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204780 times)

Offline mattylondon

I apologise if my last post sounds like a bit of a rant, I've actually been following this thread for the past couple of days and the more I think about it, the more it winds me up.
I wouldn't consider your previous a rant?! We shall see if admin do anything about her on SAAFE or %%%.  ;)

To my mind, she is a very dangerous person. We debate sometimes but it's only a forum. We all have our real lives. Well at least some of us! If a person, man or woman, acts in a detrimental way, effecting a anothers real life, that is disgraceful. Why an attached man chooses to punt is none of our business. Why a woman decides to become a prostitute is none of our business.

I'll provide you a real life example and personal dilemma. I have a friend who has a wife, family and lovely home. I knew for a fact that his wife had been unfaithful to him, with a friend of mine. Did I tell him? Part of me said I should, but I was aware it was a fling, so decided that it was best to leave it. It wasn't my business and why ruin his whole life, as it surely would've done. His children are then brought up without a father and he may have struggled to get access to the children he loves.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:35:20 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

Just a warning on this one fellow punters - this AW member is known for leaving private notes on punters AW profiles so don't email her. She will bid on RB's and spout some drivel to get you to respond by email to her - and that gives her the chance to place the notes....A mate placed an RB and she bid saying she had left notes as she didn't agree with his booking request. He emailed her without realising that the email gave her the opportunity to leave the notes....

This one just gets better and better, a fucking looney without doubt  :wackogirl:

Offline mattylondon

Just a warning on this one fellow punters - this AW member is known for leaving private notes on punters AW profiles so don't email her.
Good info and thanks for sharing. I get the feeling that this girl is heading for a big fall. And well deserved it would be.

Riot Doll

I agree if our female members are sure they won't be banned, then they have nothing to lose  :unknown:

It would go down like a bucket of cold sick on there, and all the heat would be on the person who starts the thread. It would soon descend into bitching about how "men need to cover their tracks better", and "trust no one".

Whitebeer

Paris B is touring Birmingham if anyone is interested.

It seems like she has upset the establishment. It also seems like there are a lot of punters out there that need to bolster their security when punting.

Use EEs. They are preoccupied with making money rather than destroying their profession.

Louise 100% British

The point is a punter never knows for definite who is dodgy and who isnt, Paris now proves the point. So if a punter realises this best to never give out his real personal info.

Yeah I understand that I was just trying to say that it's only a tiny amount of girls that's would act in this way.
Of course it is wise that the client doesn't mention to much personal information due to a few that spoil it.

vorian

It would go down like a bucket of cold sick on there, and all the heat would be on the person who starts the thread. It would soon descend into bitching about how "men need to cover their tracks better", and "trust no one".

I understand what you are saying, but at least it would start a debate on SAAFE and if that influenced just one person then it would be a success, of course it depends on how much "Heat" the OP was willing to take over the subject. Remember we are not just taking about ParisB affecting punters here, but also how her behaviour affects a prossies future business as well.

Offline mattylondon

It seems like she has upset the establishment. It also seems like there are a lot of punters out there that need to bolster their security when punting.

Use EEs. They are preoccupied with making money rather than destroying their profession.
I have long held this view about Eastern European girls. You take the rough with the smooth, of course, but I consider them a safer bet, discretion wise. They never ask me awkward questions or stick their nose into my private life. I even saw one for free a few times and she expected nothing. She didn't encroach upon my personal life, nor me hers. It was mutual fun.

Most importantly, younger EEs don't tend to consider being a prostitute as a career choice. Big difference in mentality.  :hi:

The comment about EEs was mentioned earlier by another poster. It is a generalisation yes, but I do find them less inquisitive and more concerned with getting down to providing the service. I prefer it this way.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:41:26 pm by mattylondon »

Offline smiths

This is where an EE WG not being able to speak great English could be an advantage as her lack of understanding makes it harder for her. I do agree about being more preoccupied with making money, the small talk is less usually so less chance of giving too info away about yourself, although i have my false id down pat now.

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
I agree. Every single time I see threads like this one, it sends chills down my spine, especially since I have been outed by someone to my family. Thankfully, I am single and don't have children, so it's just my poor mother that had to go through it... And for what? Why would anybody want to ruin people's lives just like that? 

I don't blame the wives for being suspicious, but a service provider actively encouraging and facilitating the "catching" of their husbands is sickening. These men you're so willing to "out" are real people who might be fathers, and like you have parents and other relatives who would be deeply upset, if not sick to their stomach, if they'd heard about their father/brother/son being a punter. They don't understand how this industry works, and more often than not, they see the man as some kind of a monster who preys on vulnerable women, hangs around seedy brothels etc.

It's a business transaction and should be treated as such by both parties. You don't go round telling some random bitches on the internet the secrets of your "trade"!

Good post.

I agree.

Fuck "outings" on either side .

Paris B ...... Im shocked !!! She seems so level headed .

Oh well !!

cornbeefinspector

I have long held this view about Eastern European girls. You take the rough with the smooth, of course, but I consider them a safer bet, discretion wise. They never ask me awkward questions or stick their nose into my private life. I even saw one for free a few times and she expected nothing. She didn't encroach upon my personal life, nor me hers. It was mutual fun.

Most importantly, younger EEs don't tend to consider being a prostitute as a career choice. Big difference in mentality.  :hi:

The comment about EEs was mentioned earlier by another poster. It is a generalisation yes, but I do find them less inquisitive and more concerned with getting down to providing the service. I prefer it this way.

I agree, their lack of the english skills can be a blessing, less talking more sucking

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider

I think it's more that some of the more intelligent WGs are interested in the opinions and experiences of the 'other half' in their profession, after all knowledge is power.

I like to see how the "punter" thinks/ticks :)

Riot Doll

Good post.

I agree.

Fuck "outings" on either side .

Paris B ...... Im shocked !!! She seems so level headed .

Oh well !!

You know the SAAFE mantra, "Trust no one!". As it happens, ParisB used to say it quite often herself.

Whitebeer

Most importantly, EEs don't tend to consider being a prostitute a career choice. Big difference in mentality.  :hi:

The comment about EEs was mentioned earlier by another poster. It is a generalisation yes, but I do find them less inquisitive on bookings and more concerned with getting down to providing the service.

Absolutely. I can also say I've had a pleasant 'relationship' with an EE WG who just wanted to have fun and enjoy life.

The positives -
Stunning good looks
Value for money
Knows the reasons why they're there!

Negatives
None!

Contrast that to the English/British ones - ugly without makeup, think they are doing you a favour, won't think twice about getting one over you, will have had a drink/drug problem since the age of 14!

Offline mh

although i have my false id down pat now.

It surprises me that girls (even when knowing we are married) ask us specific questions about our lives knowing that any answer we give is either revealing potentially incriminating information or is a complete fabrication. Which answer would they prefer us to give? But then I guess I am guilty of sometimes asking them small-talk questions that, were they to answer truthfully, would leave them open to the same exposure so it works both ways.

vorian

Absolutely. I can also say I've had a pleasant 'relationship' with an EE WG who just wanted to have fun and enjoy life.

The positives -
Stunning good looks
Value for money
Knows the reasons why they're there!

Negatives
None!

Contrast that to the English/British ones - ugly without makeup, think they are doing you a favour, won't think twice about getting one over you, will have had a drink/drug problem since the age of 14!

Thats your opinion but mine is you massively generalise not all EE are that good and not all Brits are that bad. With such generalisation anything could be said.

Offline mattylondon

Of course there are notable exceptions and I've met some very nice British girls, but I'm inclined to agree, in general. We're generalising of course. However, I just want an easy life and the lack of total fluency language wise is sometimes a bonus!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:59:27 pm by mattylondon »

Whitebeer

Thats your opinion but mine is you massively generalise not all EE are that good and not all Brits are that bad. With such generalisation anything could be said.

Perhaps. I must say though that over the last few years this is perhaps more accurate now than before.
Fact is EE operations are improving - reliability, accuracy etc.

English/British operations are declining due to the numbers receding and the comfortable benefit culture. Before they hit 16 conjure up a baby and hey presto a fully furnished flat with a steady income. They use that as a starting point so they expect the world owes them a living.

Online akauya

The comment about EEs was mentioned earlier by another poster.
It is a generalisation yes, but I do find them less inquisitive and more concerned with getting down to providing the service. I prefer it this way.

Yes, that was my very first comment on the first page. I have been punting with EE girls since they started invading the UK and have never met any of them asking me questions why I punt, whether I' married or not. The last English girl I punted was JessieFacials but it was half and hour and kept her very busy before she got the chance to ask anything about me :D

Thank God for the EE girls invasion I say. We wouldn't have this problem if we all stuck to EE girls, they are not interested in us, our jobs, our families, they just want to do their job and go home with bags of cash.

Hellraiser

Yeah I understand that I was just trying to say that it's only a tiny amount of girls that's would act in this way.
Of course it is wise that the client doesn't mention to much personal information due to a few that spoil it.

The main point is that no punter should ever trust any whore, including you.

Offline mattylondon

Yes, that was my very first comment on the first page. I have been punting with EE girls since they started invading the UK and have never met any of them asking me questions why I punt, whether I' married or not. The last English girl I punted was JessieFacials but it was half and hour and kept her very busy before she got the chance to ask anything about me :D

Thank God for the EE girls invasion I say. We wouldn't have this problem if we all stuck to EE girls, they are not interested in us, our jobs, our families, they just want to do their job and go home with bags of cash.
Not to mention their more agreeable rates. If it wasn't for their 'invasion', punters would probably be paying £200+ for the hour by now, with no French kissing and oral with only. And a whole lot of little tattle.  :drinks:

Offline smiths

It surprises me that girls (even when knowing we are married) ask us specific questions about our lives knowing that any answer we give is either revealing potentially incriminating information or is a complete fabrication. Which answer would they prefer us to give? But then I guess I am guilty of sometimes asking them small-talk questions that, were they to answer truthfully, would leave them open to the same exposure so it works both ways.

Its all part of the patter for some WGs, always been the case in my over 30 years of punting to be asked if i have a wife, kids and what job i do. I dont mind being asked, i just tell them bollocks. Unfortunately some punters are more trusting and it could, just could cost them. ;)

Offline mattylondon

It's just a pity that Paris couldn't follow the SAAFE mantra herself. How ironic.  :thumbsdown:

James999

Lets not forget, Louise got herself a bit of a bad rep in here and "left" then later rejoined and pretended she was new and was not happy when it was hilighted that she had been here before  :hi:

Offline smiths

I have been asked personal stuff by some EE WGs but i agree generally not as much as by Brits. And definitely agree about the EE WG invasion, god bless those WGs. Prices down and services up was the result in my punting with kissing on offer and OWO most of the time unlike with most Brits. ;)

Whitebeer

Some Girls actually want to shag married men as it's a feel good factor. I know of girls that prefer married men just so they can prove to themselves (and perhaps their peers) that they can 'steal' a man off another girl.
I'm convinced that similar mental aspiration exists in the course of a WGs routine. Hence the questioning.

Online akauya

Not to mention their more agreeable rates. If it wasn't for their 'invasion', punters would probably be paying £200+ for the hour by now, with no French kissing and oral with only. And a whole lot of little tattle.  :drinks:

I have been asked personal stuff by some EE WGs but i agree generally not as much as by Brits. And definitely agree about the EE WG invasion, god bless those WGs. Prices down and services up was the result in my punting with kissing on offer and OWO most of the time unlike with most Brits. ;)

Yes to both of you -since EE girls arrived we have had an increase in available services and kept prices relatively low. I posted this before but I remember before EE girls arrived some English prossies wanted extra even for taking their bra off - incredible! and guess what I did pay for that!! What a mug I was.

Offline mattylondon

Lets not forget, Louise got herself a bit of a bad rep in here and "left" then later rejoined and pretended she was new and was not happy when it was hilighted that she had been here before  :hi:
Perhaps she's turned a corner.  :angelgirl:

I think the better policy is to be polite but not trust any of them. Or at least have a prepared cover story. I only receive the hassle of personal questions from British girls, I'm afraid. Perhaps they're not being devious, after all and simply lack the intelligence to say anything of interest beyond the usual small talk.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:33:27 pm by mattylondon »

Offline rudolph hucker

Whilst agreeing with all that has been voiced regarding punters' astonishment at the allegations against ParisB etc., I don't need to go over this ground again. BUT, I have always understood that because of my marital/family situation I NEVER have and NEVER will give away any information to a pro$$ie that would give them a clue as to who I really am or incriminate me in any shape or form.
29 years punting and well over 700 punts under my belt, nobody knows I punt (except of course, who I punt with), and nobody knows who I am - it is the cardinal rule of punting and should never, ever be broken. Punters who get complacent and careless get found out. I change the PAYG SIM in my phone every month and use an anonymous, disposable email address which can vanish at any given moment.
When a WG asks prying questions, which rarely happens, I tend to answer in a way that baffles them and shuts them up as they cannot take the yak to the next level. Most are too disinterested or too thick to conduct an in depth conversation with anyway.
Tell yourself 'Intercourse should be sexual, not social'.

Happy (and safe) hunting.

Riot Doll

I posted this before but I remember before EE girls arrived some English prossies wanted extra even for taking their bra off - incredible! and guess what I did pay for that!! What a mug I was.

Unbelievable  :lol: Could they even keep a straight face whilst asking for the "extras"? That's a serious case of cruelty to men  :P, horrible.

Whitebeer

Yes to both of you -since EE girls arrived we have had an increase in available services and kept prices relatively low. I posted this before but I remember before EE girls arrived some English prossies wanted extra even for taking their bra off - incredible! and guess what I did pay for that!! What a mug I was.

Hahah. Just reminded me of an incident in a sauna in Sheffield. The bitch spent the whole night poncing around naked in the steam room but when I came to shag her she had put the bra on and asked me for a fiver to remove it!

vorian

To get back to the topic  :hi: I see that no thread on SAAFE or %%% has been created regarding ParisB. Just goes to show what %%% really think of punters.

SAAFE I expect no better.

Was anyone who was planning to or had arranged a booking with Paris cancelled after reading this thread.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
I for one shy away from personal questions unless it's something he's brought up himself, and it's obvious it's something we can talk about.

Some punters want you to know why they punt, things about them and that's up to them. A few have thought it strange I don't want to know these things, I remember one booking where I was asked why wasn't I asking questions about his family situation, he seemed to think I was being ignorant and rude.

Respect is a two way thing, and erring on the side of caution isn't a bad thing but don't let it make things difficult. I've had punters get into a muddle over directions out of not wanting me to know the direction or town they are driving from, or parking so far away they get soaked walking in the rain, or arrive late.

SAAFE have a policy of not (or trying) not to mention other forums, and certainly don't allow posting of links. Other forums appear to treat members as they behave on that/their forum alone and avoid getting into inter-forum relations. UKP is different in that it openly discusses and links to other forums.

James999

Perhaps she's turned a corner.

Possible, but returning and pretending she was "new" was not a good start  :(

Offline smiths

So did i and worse i very rarely walked even if a WG literally made Susan Boyle look like a real beauty. Difference was i didnt need to fancy a WG to punt with them, no wood is the result of that nowadays. ;)

Offline GreyDave

Afraid to say she was in my hotlist not now. Whitebeer I might of been at that sauna milfy Irish girl wanted extra for getting apair of ff's out.
The points of EE girls are strong Its well knowen in London punting area that in some places there are tip offs by competing flats to rid themselfs of the cheaper girls. I even got spotted by a resident who asked if I was going for a goulash or romania snack in a block near Paddington. He reccomended the goulash!! Funny thing was I was just there on a day time repair job not punting...

Offline mattylondon

To get back to the topic  :hi: I see that no thread on SAAFE or %%% has been created regarding ParisB. Just goes to show what %%% really think of punters.

SAAFE I expect no better.

Was anyone who was planning to or had arranged a booking with Paris cancelled after reading this thread.
It's unlikely that you'll see anything openly posted on SAAFE. It's how they react to her being a member on there behind the scenes which will count. As to any thread gaining traction on prossienet?  :lol:

The thing is that many people mix fact with fiction, when trying to cover things up. For example, Paris may well have a cousin or sister who's stayed at her place. Her relative may even be a prossie, if the relative part of the story is true. We cannot know for certain. However, where it falls apart for me is this 'sister', who supposedly stays there now and then, having access to her login credentials. If this is so, then how is it that she didn't appear to have access to her Adultwork account too. How was this sister able to make posts, receive PM and offer advice over a period of time. All under the nose of Paris! Strange that! :D

It's actually a pretty low trick to blame all of this on sister. God, some will really do anything. But then it's even lower to take money from punters and then help ruin their lives.

Offline mattylondon

Possible, but returning and pretending she was "new" was not a good start  :(
A prossie who tells lies? James, I won't have any of that!  :angelgirl:

I've got to admit that the girl has marketed herself very well. A very good and professional looking personal website and I'm hard to please! Nice pictures, or at least taken cleverly, a nice body but exactly the same applies to her as every single other SP. I don't trust any of them, regardless of how fit and nice they appear to be. And to be fair, prossies are pretty stupid if they put their trust in punters too, telling them all sorts of personal information about themselves. For once, I agree with that SAAFE mantra about trusting no one.   :hi:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:06:47 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mh

I remember before EE girls arrived some English prossies wanted extra even for taking their bra off - incredible! and guess what I did pay for that!! What a mug I was.

:D Sounds like the MO in massage shops in China and yes I do often pay them the extra to take their top or all clothes off. But when the starting price of the massage is £16 you expect the extra charges and factor them in from the start.

Offline mh

Perhaps she's turned a corner.  :angelgirl:

Nice use of an otherwise little-used emoticon there!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
This will not ever be discussed on Saafe as they have two rules that it would immediately cross being 1. No mention of other forums or topics on them and 2. No discussing how other women work or what they do which includes no stating what they have done wrong.

Its a shame but being a prossie only forum I guess they have those rules for a reason.

However I am pretty sure quite a few people already know about this thread and are discussing it, punters and prossies alike.

I have always liked Paris as she has always given newer girls good advice including myself when I first started and was the only one who mentioned lowering rates to me.  So this has come as a real shock as she is one person I never thought would do this sort of thing.
Even if a punter is careful he can still let things slip which is why I never ask personal questions like are you married, or what job do you do.  I might ask what line of work they are in but if someone says he is a plumber it is not going to be of any consequence.  I have however had clients try and tell me everything about theirs lives including where they live, the ages and sex of their kids, where their wife works and I cringe when they do this and try to explain that they are giving out too much info but some get in a bit of a huff and think I am not interested in them.  They just don't realise if they give this info to the wrong type of prossie, or one they upset at any stage (reading safe it seems some get upset very easily over nothing) then their lives could be ruined for good

Bet Lynch

I don't see how any of that is proof. Anyone wanting to cause shit for ParisB could easily have done that. Someone could have studied her posts and tried to make it look like her. A lot of jealous girls out there.

LOTM,you really utter some shite at times, here and elsewhere :wackogirl:

vorian

This will not ever be discussed on Saafe as they have two rules that it would immediately cross being 1. No mention of other forums or topics on them and 2. No discussing how other women work or what they do which includes no stating what they have done wrong.

Its a shame but being a prossie only forum I guess they have those rules for a reason.

However I am pretty sure quite a few people already know about this thread and are discussing it, punters and prossies alike.

I agree that the topic will never be raised on SAAFE for the reasons you mention Dani but surly they must have some standards about what a member can post. For example UKP is very rough and ready but if I started to talk about certain subjects ie Underage I expect I would be taken apart by members and banned etc. Are you saying that a WG can say anything about her work on SAAFE with no recorse from other members no matter what they say.

Has a member ever been banned from SAAFE, for anything, if a prossy posted "I look to out punters and blackmail them" would that just be ignored as part of her working practice.

I appreciate this would not be your personal view Dani but it seems that some prossies attack UKP but really should look at their own house before throwing stones.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Aaah.. but it would not stop a WG from starting a thread that says... Has anyone ever outed a punter.... or has anyone created an account on mumsnet, and then helped OH.....
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:43:24 pm by CoolTiger »

ladyofthemansion

Are you trying to pick a fight?

vorian

An interesting first post for sure, how to win friends and influence people must be high on your reading list.

Online akauya

Are you trying to pick a fight?

Blimey... I think we are going to have to top up on the popcorn lads... MH get an extra order from China mate, you're gonna make a killing at this rate :D

Bet Lynch

A sensible post.  ;)

I personally know a few prossies who've been outed. And do you know what? Each time it was other prossies who did it. It's despicable behaviour and should be condemned, whoever is the victim. Punter or prossie. We shall see how SAAFE deal with Paris B, who is a member.

Saafe have buried their useless heads in the sand.

I wonder Amy's take on this,sure many will defend trying to out men having fun outside of their marital home.
These bitches take the morale ground on so many threads at the other places yet this happens, silence, not a single word.
Disgusting,good on Delicious Dee.

A lot of your posts have been spot on :thumbsup:

I can not understand why many here appear shocked.

Her chums on MN knew her,her real name how old she really is, a 20 year old son can not make her 32 years old,well could but unlikely  age 39 minimum and looks good on it, how many children she has her other half getting married,her dogs her extended family(no mention of that sister),MN KNEW her, everyone else?

They knew her persona.

Geddit know?

She will recover,she has been in the game for so many years it will have hardened her enough to get through this.

Bet Lynch. :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Has a member ever been banned from SAAFE, for anything, if a prossy posted "I look to out punters and blackmail them" would that just be ignored as part of her working practice.

I appreciate this would not be your personal view Dani but it seems that some prossies attack UKP but really should look at their own house before throwing stones.

They could post that but they would be jumped on by a few of us very quickly and they would probably be banned, well I would hope so anyway but on there we don't get informed if someone is banned so we never know if someone is banned or just left. 
However some people like Joey from the US or whatever he is calling himself write some awful shite about his clients and is still a member so I really don't know what their banning policy is.
However last year I did report someone who made a false dangerous client post as it was her ex and she was trying to make him look bad by putting all his personal details everywhere she could, saying he was a rapist and she was not banned. I guess one would have to ask the admin there

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Aaah.. but it would not stop a WG from starting a thread that says... Has anyone ever outed a punter.... or has anyone created an account on mumsnet, and then helped OH.....

Don't think that would work for two reasons 1. everyone who has read this thread would know what it is about so admin would probably close it straight away and 2. Those who know nothing about this thread may think whoever is posting is asking because they actually do it themselves and could ruin their own business (a lot of punters who aren't on forums read safe even)