Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204757 times)

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
I feel like somebody who's seen their prey killed before they've had the chance to play!  :(

I've given Paris credit in the past for her work ethic. It just goes to show eh?

Serious question now. Whilst your initial post showed some excellent sleuthing re Paris, you've exposed a vulnerability in your site. That is, the search facility for members. You know my view on prossies being here. I accept that punters need to be careful in what they post, but is there any mechanism that you can employ technically, to stop prossies or any other untrusted member, from carrying out searches to potentially gather information on punters?

I know stickies are not too popular  with Adam but you wrote a 15 commandments of what you should do to avoid being caught at the beginning of this thread before Paris was outed . I think it was Marmalade who worte something similar in the past.

Since a mumsnet search will eventually link here and to  this thread it is not possible to have it as a stickie? Up to Adam obviously but forewarned is forearmed and very useful IMO to people who are relatively new to this game. Most newbies I see never think of separate phones or sims which to me is an absolute must in this world. 

Offline mattylondon

Digging a little deeper, it appear xTightYoungTeen, aka, xMissStupidLittleCunt has linked her Twitter in her Adultwork profile:

External Link/Members Only

She is not a bad looking girl, but being an utterly stupid moralistic whore-bitch has somewhat put me off.
She's actually not bad looking, but clearly not blessed with a great deal of the grey matter!

Oh yes, a prostitute with morals? Whatever next?!  :D

cornbeefinspector

shes 13.5 stone, and 5 foot 3 , nuff said

vorian

Digging a little deeper, it appear xTightYoungTeen, aka, xMissStupidLittleCunt has linked her Twitter in her Adultwork profile:

So here is a picture of her from her Twitter feed:

She is not a bad looking girl, but being an utterly stupid moralistic whore-bitch has somewhat put me off.
Nice one no doubt this will provoke her further I am quite surprised that she hasn't slagged UKP off on her twitter feed maybe she isn't as dumb as I thought.  Seems your plan to put bad feedback on PB profile was thwarted by her panicked decision to hide all feedback.  I do so hope her actions were in response to your plan.

Hellraiser

She's actually not bad looking, but clearly not blessed with a great deal of the grey matter!

Oh yes, a prostitute with morals? Whatever next?!  :D

Well, she is also as skanky and an utter piece of shit like Paris.

Have a look at the pictures on her Twitter profile. You'll see a picture of an old guy taking a selfie. She has posted his phone number and claims he is stalking her at college. She asks what she should do.

Really? Most girls with an ounce of common sense go straight to the police, along with evidence, like harassing text messages, nuisance phone calls, etc... NOT post on Twitter asking for 'advice'.

But I am assuming it is all bullshit. No wonder she is defending Paris. Another whore who tries to ruin clients lives, in this case posting a picture and a phone number on Twitter, instead of going to the police (if it's true).

vorian

Imho punters who do the whole twitter following of prossies are the worst kind of fluffies worse even than the PN ones.

Hellraiser

Nice one no doubt this will provoke her further I am quite surprised that she hasn't slagged UKP off on her twitter feed maybe she isn't as dumb as I thought.  Seems your plan to put bad feedback on PB profile was thwarted by her panicked decision to hide all feedback.  I do so hope her actions were in response to your plan.

Perhaps so. I will still check in a few times a week to see if she suddenly allows her feedback to be visible and the moment she does, I will post the warning.

I expect, as do many others, that she will probably start a new profile though. Doesn't matter! I have downloaded all the pictures in her gallery and will be able to recognise her silly looking fake tits anywhere. I am sure she'll be easily exposed in the future.

I'm also sure that there may be one or two lurkers who have seen Paris and may unwittingly book her again if she starts a new profile. Hopefully they will be good enough to alert other punters on here of any new identity's she creates.

Offline mattylondon

I know stickies are not too popular  with Adam but you wrote a 15 commandments of what you should do to avoid being caught at the beginning of this thread before Paris was outed . I think it was Marmalade who worte something similar in the past.

Since a mumsnet search will eventually link here and to  this thread it is not possible to have it as a stickie? Up to Adam obviously but forewarned is forearmed and very useful IMO to people who are relatively new to this game. Most newbies I see never think of separate phones or sims which to me is an absolute must in this world.
No, not the commandments according to Matty. Merely advice and suggestions, building on a previous posters input.  :hi:

The problem with punting prostitutes is that you could follow all of that but still end up stuffing yourself. Sooner or later, you begin to prefer some SPs more than others and this exposes a vulnerability. In that mental state, you're predisposed to share something about you with that woman and vice versa. This includes forums and especially PM. I think it's good to remind oneself that this is just business and that you don't really know this person. 

All a punter needs to do is ask himself this question. How would I go about collecting evidence to incriminate myself?

Offline mattylondon

I don't know about her regulars but I did have a punter PM me earlier who was planning to see her in Brum next week, who won't be now, due to her exposure.  So that's one less booking at least.
It makes you wonder how many have punted her, who now know about this? And also if they've exposed any personal info to her.

Offline mattylondon

Hopefully they will be good enough to alert other punters on here of any new identity's she creates.
And her video. I'd like to see her try and hide those fake tits! I'll be right on her case too, when she pops up elsewhere.

vorian

It makes you wonder how many have punted her, who now know about this? And also if they've exposed any personal info to her.

A scary thought for some punters indeed, what do you think her next move will be, her profile FB is now hidden.  Mumsnet don't want to get involved,  she must know Adam can't be threatened so a lying profile blog about why her FB is hidden. Or a head in the sand  hoping it will all go away.

Offline mattylondon

A scary thought for some punters indeed, what do you think her next move will be, her profile FB is now hidden.  Mumsnet don't want to get involved,  she must know Adam can't be threatened so a lying profile blog about why her FB is hidden. Or a head in the sand  hoping it will all go away.
She'll probably try and sit tight. Hope that this blows over. 

Her problem is that UKP is now widely read. Even by it's detractors. Whilst a minority of punters probably use forums, the number is growing and her problem is that we do! This means we'll spot wherever she tries to advertise. You don't spend 1000s of pounds on fake tits and then not want to advertise them!

I suspect her first action will be damage limitation. Try to keep her regulars. Say that it's all lies and even offer discounts. She needs the regulars to keep coming, as this will buy her time to create a new profile and so on. As I say, it may well blow over and be forgotten soon enough, but I doubt it.

yantob27

Offline rudolph hucker

I asked Adam and Daf not to make public my pm that i sent  and i appreciate there discretion in not doing this because while it might not mean much to some it means a lot to me

However I can see that this wont end without something from myself

It was my sister who wrote on mumsnet in my name My sister  is a prolific long time  drug user, and has been on and off for many years  she has worked in Bristol Bath Swindon mainly streets work

No excuse from me. I fucked up because I trusted her because she is my sister and despite being the worse of the worse she is family .and still is
She used to walk the streets in Bristol fishponds rd, warick rd , Portland square 

I know to a lot of people drugs, is no big deal neither is street walking, but to me it is Because its such a cliche with prostitues i hate it and have always stayed well away from any association of any sort of drugs.

In the last 2 years  or She often stayed at my working flat as she didn't always have a place to sleep

When she wasn't on a bender on drugs she was absolutely the best sister ever funny loving and a wonderful & sister she is educated and witty  and other times she is a total mess, out of her face and fucked in the head

Sometimes she can be bright intelligent and so funny and other times I wonder if she is dead on the bed that's the life of having a major addict in your family

90 percent of the time I absolutely hate the fact that she is my sister and that we do the same work but that we work so differently and I've alway tried not to be associated with her for many many reasons and that makes me ashamed of myself as a person

I've helped her out many times and now its bitten me in my ass 

I would never ever  have been that stupid or naive to have posted stuff like that  I never read or got any pms from  anyone other than a from a lady that I was buying a dog from on there .

my downfall is that I didn't think, trusted her with my computers and iPads and always stayed logged in on a lot of sites  i didn't monitor what she was doing because why would I and I didn't look to see my account  and see if any others had been added to it

I'm apologising for this whole incident -  not that it will make any difference but  I truly didn't write that thread. Or any others on that subject  I have no interest in outing anyone ever

I simply have no reason to have done something like that but yes I can totally imagine my sister doing it because she's in a different world to the rest of us most of the time  I think she would have enjoyed doing it even.

I mainly posted in the doghouse section on the forum  ( quite appropriate at present)

But even after all of this is said and done I still feel disloyal talking about her on here

ParisB

And the Oscar goes to...........

Offline mattylondon

And the Oscar goes to...........
One thing missing Rudolph......

:cry: :cry: :cry:

And what she really means is, that she used to ply her trade as a street prostitute in Bristol, back in the day prior to the many junkies who do it now. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:17:52 am by mattylondon »

JB1969

Maybe these women should spend less time on the internet complaining about their hardworking husbands who provide for them and start doing things to improve the situation.  If a man got pudding at home he would not need to find it on the internet.  Just because a woman wears your ring does not mean she needs to become a lazy cunt.

As for the blog and twitter page good on her, no doubt there will be prossies out there trying to cover for Paris.

Offline jburke1215

Morning, another day,...I know she is now banned but just caught up with the fun including xTightYoungTeen.

I read her Twits

'TightYoungTeen ‏@xTightYoungTeen Feb 3

Been stalked by a middle aged men for two years and today I've found out who he is! Anyone want to have some fun and ruin his day?'

If she realy is being stalked go to the Police.

As to all her moralistic crap....if I see a WG it is a business transaction, when I have my car serviced I don't expect the mechanic to tell me his life story, or refuse to see me because I have use of another car!

Offline PuntingPete

Morning, another day,...I know she is now banned but just caught up with the fun including xTightYoungTeen.

I read her Twits

'TightYoungTeen ‏@xTightYoungTeen Feb 3

Been stalked by a middle aged men for two years and today I've found out who he is! Anyone want to have some fun and ruin his day?'

If she realy is being stalked go to the Police.

As to all her moralistic crap....if I see a WG it is a business transaction, when I have my car serviced I don't expect the mechanic to tell me his life story, or refuse to see me because I have use of another car!

She has also put a photo of this guy on her Twitter account

Offline wholuvsubaby

For the paranoid out there:

1) Use a separate punting phone
2) Use a separate punting email address
3) Use a punting name when you meet, not your real name
4) Incalls only

Did I miss anything?

Clear history in any device that you are using to access the internet and always Private Browsing!

clear phone logs too even from your punting phone and suggest changing your sim card/ number frequently

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Well, as TightLittleTeen apparently can't leave this alone..

Did you grow up in a broken home, or did you actually have both a mummy and a daddy?  There are probably kids out there who will grow up without a father as a direct result of what Paris has done.  Does that bother you at all?

And spare us the "it's their fault for cheating" crap.  Like many guys, I'm a married man whose wife lost all interest in sex years ago. If you really are a teenager, there are probably some guys on here who haven't had sex with their wives since before you were born .  Is it "cheating" if they choose to enjoy a pleasure that YOU have always taken for granted?

..."Get a divorce", maybe?   But why would I want to dump a wife who is fine in every other respect (well, mostly), and why would I leave my children fatherless?

Prostitution saves far more marriages than it destroys.  And when prostitution (or rather the discovery of it) destroys a marriage, it's often due to the malicious act of a priggish sanctimonious dipshit who hasn't considered the consequences.

BTW, I'm about 80% sure that my wife has had sex with at least one other man during our marriage. But she doesn't know that I know,  and I will never tell her. Some things are more important than your quaint notions of "cheating".

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
We've seen another case of indiscretion a few years ago, in that case she didn't disappear, didn't start a new profile and some punters were attracted by the controversy and her 'arseyness'. I've not a clue what Paris will do but moving, starting a new profile is something not to be taken lightly. Most things blow over, majority of punters don't visit UKP and many can't be bothered trawling through lengthy threads or getting involved in disputes and scandals. Lots of stuff gets buried on forums and visitors select the threads that interest them.

I just feel sorry she's felt the need to make those posts.

Tony Montana

I'm so disappointed in ParisB as I always thought she was one of the "good guys".  She even managed to survive this place for several years and make hundreds of posts without being banned so I can't have been the only one.

Then to find that treats her customers with such utter contempt, and compound that contempt with the bullshit story about her sister (later proved to be wrong by James999 - nice one James  :drinks: ) and expect us to believe it...  :wackogirl:

Paris has destroyed her own livelyhood and the respect of her customers and fellow WGs

Offline NIK

We've seen another case of indiscretion a few years ago, in that case she didn't disappear, didn't start a new profile and some punters were attracted by the controversy and her 'arseyness'. I've not a clue what Paris will do but moving, starting a new profile is something not to be taken lightly. Most things blow over, majority of punters don't visit UKP and many can't be bothered trawling through lengthy threads or getting involved in disputes and scandals. Lots of stuff gets buried on forums and visitors select the threads that interest them.

I assume you're talking about that demented lying cow Lou4Fun?   :wackogirl: Well most sane punters wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.  :scare:

Offline Cactus

What this thread really needs now is a picture of Paris & tightyoungteen on all fours with a wad of £20 notes clenched between their arse cheeks.

Offline akauya

Imho punters who do the whole twitter following of prossies are the worst kind of fluffies worse even than the PN ones.

Agreed! WTF is that all about? I very rarely break my rule of one girl, one punt. Very few girls I've visited more than three or four times and that's that. I really can't be doing with regulars or following prossies on twatter  :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

Good post. Let's be honest, most of us go to get our rocks off and use a prostitute as a convenience fuck. They use us in turn for our cash and they've forgotten about us the moment we're out of the door and their blowing the next guy. It's no poor reflection either way. It's providing and paying for a sexual service. I don't care about their back story or how they're feeling. Your analogy with a car service rings true. All I'm interested in is the mechanic doing his job. I'm not interested in his back story or if he gets upset because I decide to use Kwik Fit, rather than his place!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:31:35 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

What this thread really needs now is a picture of Paris & tightyoungteen on all fours with a wad of £20 notes clenched between their arse cheeks.
Ah yes, the good old days!  :D

Offline mattylondon

Paris has destroyed her own livelyhood and the respect of her customers and fellow WGs
Yes, this is the bit often missed. She is potentially fucking up things for the many of the genuine prossies out there.  ;)

Offline mattylondon

Spot on. I think that for once, I agree with everything you've said there.  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

I'm so disappointed in ParisB as I always thought she was one of the "good guys".  She even managed to survive this place for several years and make hundreds of posts without being banned so I can't have been the only one.

Then to find that treats her customers with such utter contempt, and compound that contempt with the bullshit story about her sister (later proved to be wrong by James999 - nice one James  :drinks: ) and expect us to believe it...  :wackogirl:

Spot on Lex. From her posts here I had high regard for ParisB and was always impressed by, what it seemed, her strong work ethic... how wrong was I? 

Well done once again to those who uncovered this... and James for nailing it shut.

Offline pianodave

Tightyoungteen should be careful she doesn't reap what she sows - she contacted me a couple of years ago from her personal email account, as a result i know her real full name, real twitter and facebook accounts, various dating profiles, and much more....

Offline mh

My change of career was worthwhile - you would not believe how much popcorn I have shifted in the last 24 hours!  :lol: :lol:

My only worry is that my major investor in this venture goes under a pseudonym of BerlinC...  :scare:

Offline finn5555

Tightyoungteen should be careful she doesn't reap what she sows - she contacted me a couple of years ago from her personal email account, as a result i know her real full name, real twitter and facebook accounts, various dating profiles, and much more....

Some Pro$$ies are that stupid! got one the other day on my reverse booking used her personal email from work  :dash:
Must admit I did look at her Facebook account and her sister is fitter than her  :P

Offline Thepacifist

What saddens me the most is that someone on here may have seen her and thus may have been affected by her. I'm not attracted to her so I never tried to see her. Thankfully.

Offline finn5555

With all the money she claims she was earning you think she would pay a decent plastic surgeon to sort those tits out  :scare:

Offline pianodave

Tightyoungteen did out someone once, posted his photo and full name in Craigslist. Each time it got removed, she reposted. Because quite a soap opera as the poor bloke came on defending himself. Another fruticake to be avoided at all costs.

Offline akauya

Tightyoungteen did out someone once, posted his photo and full name in Craigslist. Each time it got removed, she reposted. Because quite a soap opera as the poor bloke came on defending himself. Another fruticake to be avoided at all costs.

Fucking hell... it gets better and better!

I think we should have a dedicated thread to warn other punters of nutters like that!

SirPhilipXX

Spot on Lex. From her posts here I had high regard for ParisB and was always impressed by, what it seemed, her strong work ethic... how wrong was I? 

Well done once again to those who uncovered this... and James for nailing it shut.

I agree 100% with these comments.

And it seems that ParisB is not the only one capable of such behaviour: tightyoungteen is no better apparently.

The introduction of some kind of easy-reference Rogues' Gallery on this site is not a bad idea.

Offline Daffodil

The prossies who stick around on here know the rules and stick to them, but it'd be somewhat naive to think they're staying within the rules whilst expressing their true beliefs. As ParisB demonstrates.

Call me cynical, but I think being on here is a marketing ploy for many. They toe the party line and pick up the odd punter.

James999

With all the money she claims she was earning you think she would pay a decent plastic surgeon to sort those tits out  :scare:

:hi:

cornbeefinspector

The prossies who stick around on here know the rules and stick to them, but it'd be somewhat naive to think they're staying within the rules whilst expressing their true beliefs. As ParisB demonstrates.

Call me cynical, but I think being on here is a marketing ploy for many. They toe the party line and pick up the odd punter.

I agree, do we really need them posting, they mostly say what they think we want to hear anyway

Hellraiser

As I said on a previous page in this thread, TightYoungTeen has again outed someone on her Twitter, posted his picture and his phone number.

If you still have pictures of her and personal info, I think you should post it too. That cunt needs to learn that you reap what you sow.

Offline NIK

And it seems that ParisB is not the only one capable of such behaviour: tightyoungteen is no better apparently.

The introduction of some kind of easy-reference Rogues' Gallery on this site is not a bad idea.

Well Prossynet have a 'dangerous punters' section, as I expect do SAAFE.

Offline Daffodil

As I said on a previous page in this thread, TightYoungTeen has again outed someone on her Twitter, posted his picture and his phone number.

If you still have pictures of her and personal info, I think you should post it too. That cunt needs to learn that you reap what you sow.

Agreed

Hellraiser

This is a very, very good idea .

Both SAAFE and %%% have a 'Dangerous Clients' section.

Adam/Nik you should introduce a new sub-forum called 'Dangerous Prostitutes'. ParisB should be there, so should TightYoungTeen and from the thread made by GrumpyOldGit, so should Zoey.

Offline akauya

Yes, and after all this, I'm beginning to move over to the camp that wants to keep UKP punters only.

And once again I'd like to see a dedicated thread warning punters of dangerous prossies like ParisB and that nutter who outed Panel999 and that stupid tightteen. I'm sure it would be of great help to newbie punters.

Offline Daffodil

Well Prossynet have a 'dangerous punters' section, as I expect do SAAFE.

I think we should have one, for the worst offending prossies.

ParisB
TightYoungTeen
That bitch who tried to out panel
Lou4Fun

They would get a lot of hits!

Offline akauya

I think we should have one, for the worst offending prossies.

ParisB
TightYoungTeen
That bitch who tried to out panel
Lou4Fun

They would get a lot of hits!

ha... beat you to it again  ;)