Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204577 times)

vorian

sadly it wont be, but  maybe we will see a reduction in her rates

Your right it won't be finished but perhaps a major reduction in her work may help her learn a lesson.

a10

Message to ParisB. As of TODAY, your career is FINISHED.

Too right. Vorian's got the right idea. Spreading the word will do for her quite effectively.

You wait, she'll reinvent herself as some sort of anti-prostitution campaigner telling tales of how horrible all her mean punters were  :dash:

Jason

I am wondering whether the special unwritten rule against white-knighting/defending a prossie (where the prossie gets banned if a punter steps up to defend her) is applicable for long-term prossie-members? If yes, would it be evil for someone to white-knight her in order to get her banned?  :diablo: Not to mention that she has already been defended by a few punters. :bomb:  :bomb:

cornbeefinspector

Everyone's posting as though this has just happened, but that thread on mumsnet was posted between September and November 2012, wasn't it?
I find it hard to get all worked up now about something a WG did a year and a half ago.

so if  you commit a crime two years ago , there is no punishment, also she is denying any knowledge of it until now , but says she last logged into mumsnet march 2013 , so she would have had lots of PMs to read and would have known about it back in march 2013 , but didn't delete the posts until this thread was posted,

and I'm the pope

vorian

I am wondering whether the special unwritten rule against white-knighting/defending a prossie (where the prossie gets banned if a punter steps up to defend her) is applicable for long-term prossie-members? If yes, would it be evil for someone to white-knight her in order to get her banned?  :diablo: Not to mention that she has already been defended by a few punters. :bomb:  :bomb:

I personally don't want her to be banned but thats not up to me. I want her to have the opportunity to post, any time she wants to respond. Banning her would be an easy option for her as she would have an excuse as to why she can't reply.

Offline mh

Everyone's posting as though this has just happened, but that thread on mumsnet was posted between September and November 2012, wasn't it?
I find it hard to get all worked up now about something a WG did a year and a half ago.

In my best John McEnroe voice, you cannot be serious, man!!

The link has only been made today so WE have only just found out about this. IF we had made the link 18 months ago it would have been discussed back then. If she had outed a punter to their partner she would be rightly pilloried for her action. Other WGs have come on here threatening to do that and been treated as such action deserves. We even lost Panel999 due to threats by a WG to reveal his identity.

It is arguable that by providing information and assistance to suspicious partners on MN she has potentially helped to out many men to their partners and contributed to the destruction of many relationships. And whatever the reality might be in that suggestion, the intent was for precisely that!

Offline mh

I personally don't want her to be banned but thats not up to me. I want her to have the opportunity to post, any time she wants to respond. Banning her would be an easy option for her as she would have an excuse as to why she can't reply.

I support this. Let's hear the full unexpurgated explanation or justification (if she decides to come clean).

vorian

So far the evidence seems to point to her doing this, just because for various reasons she has been caught out now does not mean that she should not have to answer, of course other members may feel she has done nothing wrong and has nothing to answer for. That is their personal opinion and they are entitled to express it.

SirPhilipXX

So far the evidence seems to point to her doing this, just because for various reasons she has been caught out now does not mean that she should not have to answer, of course other members may feel she has done nothing wrong and has nothing to answer for. That is their personal opinion and they are entitled to express it.

Of course she has done wrong, it is hard to imagine a nastier thing that a WG could do, and I agree 100% with daffodil's earlier comments about it.
I 'm wondering how this hasn't come to light before now? ParisB has made literally hundreds of posts on UKP since she put that post on Mumsnet.

ParisB

I asked Adam and Daf not to make public my pm that i sent  and i appreciate there discretion in not doing this because while it might not mean much to some it means a lot to me

However I can see that this wont end without something from myself

It was my sister who wrote on mumsnet in my name My sister  is a prolific long time  drug user, and has been on and off for many years  she has worked in Bristol Bath Swindon mainly streets work

No excuse from me. I fucked up because I trusted her because she is my sister and despite being the worse of the worse she is family .and still is
She used to walk the streets in Bristol fishponds rd, warick rd , Portland square 

I know to a lot of people drugs, is no big deal neither is street walking, but to me it is Because its such a cliche with prostitues i hate it and have always stayed well away from any association of any sort of drugs.

In the last 2 years  or She often stayed at my working flat as she didn't always have a place to sleep

When she wasn't on a bender on drugs she was absolutely the best sister ever funny loving and a wonderful & sister she is educated and witty  and other times she is a total mess, out of her face and fucked in the head

Sometimes she can be bright intelligent and so funny and other times I wonder if she is dead on the bed that's the life of having a major addict in your family

90 percent of the time I absolutely hate the fact that she is my sister and that we do the same work but that we work so differently and I've alway tried not to be associated with her for many many reasons and that makes me ashamed of myself as a person

I've helped her out many times and now its bitten me in my ass 

I would never ever  have been that stupid or naive to have posted stuff like that  I never read or got any pms from  anyone other than a from a lady that I was buying a dog from on there .

my downfall is that I didn't think, trusted her with my computers and iPads and always stayed logged in on a lot of sites  i didn't monitor what she was doing because why would I and I didn't look to see my account  and see if any others had been added to it

I'm apologising for this whole incident -  not that it will make any difference but  I truly didn't write that thread. Or any others on that subject  I have no interest in outing anyone ever

I simply have no reason to have done something like that but yes I can totally imagine my sister doing it because she's in a different world to the rest of us most of the time  I think she would have enjoyed doing it even.

I mainly posted in the doghouse section on the forum  ( quite appropriate at present)

But even after all of this is said and done I still feel disloyal talking about her on here

ParisB

vorian

Of course she has done wrong, it is hard to imagine a nastier thing that a WG could do, and I agree 100% with daffodil's earlier comments about it.
I 'm wondering how this hasn't come to light before now? ParisB has made literally hundreds of posts on UKP since she put that post on Mumsnet.

I think and I may be wrong that the MN thread was picked up a few  days ago by Daffodil, which raised suspicions that a prossie made the MN comments but no one knew who. Then a dedicated UKP member went through the MN thread and picked out bits of information which linked to information on here and AW. They then PM'ed the eveidence to Adam who posted the information, linking Paris B to MN. She confirmed it was her account on MN and it kicked off from there.

The President

But still we are a forum for the punter if she did it regardless to when she shouldn't be allowed on here and outed imo

The President

So whats stopping it happening again ParisB

cornbeefinspector

I have to say pretty good paris, but then you have had 5 hours, and I don't belive that you never had any PMs other than about a dog,

so why leave it until now to delete the threads ?

OldAdmin

I have been reading Paris's posts on punting forums for many years and the style of writing sure seems similar to hers.

I was catching up on this thread and planning to post exactly what you've already posted.

Her little crappy story convinces no one. She's banned and a warning about her to be posted later.

Offline smiths

I asked Adam and Daf not to make public my pm that i sent  and i appreciate there discretion in not doing this because while it might not mean much to some it means a lot to me

However I can see that this wont end without something from myself

It was my sister who wrote on mumsnet in my name My sister  is a prolific long time  drug user, and has been on and off for many years  she has worked in Bristol Bath Swindon mainly streets work

No excuse from me. I fucked up because I trusted her because she is my sister and despite being the worse of the worse she is family .and still is
She used to walk the streets in Bristol fishponds rd, warick rd , Portland square 

I know to a lot of people drugs, is no big deal neither is street walking, but to me it is Because its such a cliche with prostitues i hate it and have always stayed well away from any association of any sort of drugs.

In the last 2 years  or She often stayed at my working flat as she didn't always have a place to sleep

When she wasn't on a bender on drugs she was absolutely the best sister ever funny loving and a wonderful & sister she is educated and witty  and other times she is a total mess, out of her face and fucked in the head

Sometimes she can be bright intelligent and so funny and other times I wonder if she is dead on the bed that's the life of having a major addict in your family

90 percent of the time I absolutely hate the fact that she is my sister and that we do the same work but that we work so differently and I've alway tried not to be associated with her for many many reasons and that makes me ashamed of myself as a person

I've helped her out many times and now its bitten me in my ass 

I would never ever  have been that stupid or naive to have posted stuff like that  I never read or got any pms from  anyone other than a from a lady that I was buying a dog from on there .

my downfall is that I didn't think, trusted her with my computers and iPads and always stayed logged in on a lot of sites  i didn't monitor what she was doing because why would I and I didn't look to see my account  and see if any others had been added to it

I'm apologising for this whole incident -  not that it will make any difference but  I truly didn't write that thread. Or any others on that subject  I have no interest in outing anyone ever

I simply have no reason to have done something like that but yes I can totally imagine my sister doing it because she's in a different world to the rest of us most of the time  I think she would have enjoyed doing it even.

I mainly posted in the doghouse section on the forum  ( quite appropriate at present)

But even after all of this is said and done I still feel disloyal talking about her on here

ParisB

Assuming this is true and i have rated your contributions up to now on here, where you say why would you not trust her, well that is obvious to me, she is a druggie, such people cant be trusted and you should know that. Why on earth give her access to your computer, and once you did why didnt you check sites you were a member on, and even more importantly why on earth didnt you log-out of them so she didnt get access, you must be mad if this is true, letting a druggie have free rein to your computer and sites you are members on, even though you say she is your sister.

As to you saying you have a sister has any credible punter on here ever met her or has any credible punter seen any evidence you have a sister in your working premises, if they have time to post so. Otherwise unless admin know more from your PM/s it comes down to punters believing your word you have one of course.

So either your lying and invented this or you are very stupid indeed to be so trusting.

Edit. I see admin have banned her, i wont bother deleting my post. What this AGAIN shows is do not trust WGs with your personal info because even a WG like Paris, a long time member on here rated by me and some other punters can do this kind of thing.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:46:20 pm by smiths »

cornbeefinspector

I was catching up on this thread and planning to post exactly what you've already posted.

Her little crappy story convinces no one. She's banned and a warning about her to be posted later.

good man, she should have put her hands up and been honest

vorian

Why were the MN posts only recently deleted, did you not notice before that your sister had been posting in your name, if you did then wouldn't the right thing to have done would have been to delete the posts straight away. If the account was always logged in then wouldn't you have noticed your sisters posts at an earlier point. It seems she was not only active in posting but also very active in helping directly so I am guessing a lot of PM's went back and forth.

SirPhilipXX

I think and I may be wrong that the MN thread was picked up a few  days ago by Daffodil, which raised suspicions that a prossie made the MN comments but no one knew who. Then a dedicated UKP member went through the MN thread and picked out bits of information which linked to information on here and AW. They then PM'ed the eveidence to Adam who posted the information, linking Paris B to MN. She confirmed it was her account on MN and it kicked off from there.

My fault - I should have read all the posts on the thread.

As for you Paris B, well if you let your drugged-up sister play with your computer when you are already logged on to MN or indeed ANY chat site you are asking for big trouble - and boy have you got it.

James999

If her story was true   :lol: then it's very alarming as it would mean someone she says is a desperate drug addict would have access to her e mails / phone / and thus client details, phone numbers, addressesetc,  add to that the clear desire stated on mumsnet to expose clients and it's a recepie for disaster for anyone who's ever phoned / e mailed or had contact with her  :thumbsdown:

Offline gonanigo

I find it incredibly hard to believe you didn't notice your account has been accessed by others when all these new and presumably confusing messages that would've come through to you.

Also, I'm not sure what/who you're trying to defend here ParisB

Fact of the matter is, your account (whether it was you or your drugged up sister) has compromised certain punters identities, in a field where discretion and anonymity on both sides are paramount. Personally I would never risk myself and punt with you after this incident (even if you really didn't do it).

If you love your sister so much, or if you're that brave of a woman, you'd take all the abuses and not try to cover your tracks or defend your actions (via PM first no less, which I find pointless) after this is exposed, because I don't see there's any way back for you on here.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:49:43 pm by gonanigo »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Got this PM from someone who wants it posted but remain anonymous to avoid repercussions.

“Charlearose” is clearly a prostitute with such a good knowledge of adultwork, and many of the clients that pay to see her are probably men who have wives and children that they love and support, but just live in a sexless marriage.  Unfortunately these men sometimes make a little mistake and leave their internet history, a browser open or a credit card statement around the house.  So a suspicious wife looks on mumsnet and “charlearose” helps the wife get the evidence they need to confront the husband turning a stable marriage into an acrimonious divorce and a fight for custody of the kids.

Well since “charlearose” likes people to be confronted with evidence…

Even though all her posts have been deleted now, searching mumsnet ( External Link/Members Only ) reveals that she:
- is very familiar with Bristol
- has breast implants
- has large dogs including two Dogue De Bordeauxs
- has had laser eye surgery
- previously drove a Mazda mx 5
- is an adultwork user

Well ParisB, you made a little mistake in posting too much info about yourself so what do you think of the evidence?

AW user from Bristol with implants - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Dogue de Bordeaux dogs - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11838.msg176598#msg176598
Laser eye surgery - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21962.msg328353;topicseen#msg328353
Mazda MX5 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12161.msg182886#msg182886

If her sister was indeed posting on MN, presumably her druggie sister is also a Schizo, pretending to be Paris and also posting about all the items highlighted in red (not just about helping the mums with AW search whilst at the same time the "Real" Paris was also posting about the same thing on UKP.

Offline mh

It seems she was not only active in posting but also very active in helping directly so I am guessing a lot of PM's went back and forth.

I guess the drug-addled street walking sister (who is an expert on AW and Blackberry email settings) switched off email notifications for PMs before impersonating ParisB and deleted the PMs once answered leaving no trace. Now that's what I call a high-functioning drug addict. :crazy:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Strange that her sister, who had access to nearly all her online profile accounts, emails, PM etc. never managed to access UKP and post anything untowards punters in all that time.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:56:03 pm by CoolTiger »

vorian

Your choice of course to ban her, but I would have enjoyed challenging her story a bit more to see if she twisted her lies up in knots any further. Also the point that people have raised that she let her drug addict sister have unrestricted access to her computer etc went unanswered. I suppose the important point is the fact that she has been exposed.

Offline Taggart

I hear there's a massive sink hole just appeared in Bristol......... :D

Hellraiser

Someone needs to post a warning ON her feedback as well, so that when other punters think about booking her on Adultwork, they willl see the warning when they check her feedback.

It is very easy to do. Either create a new account, or use an existing account and book her from, say 8:00pm to 9:00pm (any time will do). Use fake details for the booking form. After 9:00pm, you will be able to leave her only neutral feedback. Write in there:

'WARNING: She reports clients to wives! See UK Punting Forum for more info'

She will be able to leave you a negative feedback in return, but it will be worth it, if only to save other punters from having their lives destroyed by this utter cunt of a whore.

vorian

Someone needs to post a warning ON her feedback as well, so that when other punters think about booking her on Adultwork, they willl see the warning when they check her feedback.

It is very easy to do. Either create a new account, or use an existing account and book her from, say 8:00pm to 9:00pm (any time will do). Use fake details for the booking form. After 9:00pm, you will be able to leave her only neutral feedback. Write in there:

'WARNING: She reports clients to wives! See UK Punting Forum for more info'

She will be able to leave you a negative feedback in return, but it will be worth it, if only to save other punters from having their lives destroyed by this utter cunt of a whore.

Good idea Expat10, go for it and let us know if she tries to leave you any negative feedback.

Offline Daffodil

The sister story is bollocks in my opinion.

So everything that was posted on MN was Paris except for the posts that bring her into disrepute and those were by her druggy sister? Bullshit.

This sister that nobody has ever seen and who just happens to not be on AW and advertises solely in the newspaper and on the street? Bullshit.

Paris didn't notice somebody had posted in her name on MN? Bullshit.

Paris didn't log out? She always appears to log out of UKP, where the default is to keep you logged in. So bullshit.

Paris lied immediately when posting on this thread (regarding when the posts on MN were deleted) and then expects us to believe anything else she says? Bullshit.

ParisB's reputation is in tatters and all punters would be advised not to see this absolute low-life.

Offline nomeansno

Agreed, there are so many holes in that story it is untrue. I see that the title of the thread has changed too which is a very good idea, we need to be warning punters about WGs like this.

vorian

So everything that was posted on MN was Paris except for the posts that bring her into disrepute and those were by her druggy sister? Bullshit.

This sister that nobody has ever seen and who just happens to not be on AW and advertises solely in the newspaper and on the street? Bullshit.

Paris didn't log out? She always appears to log out of UKP, where the default is to keep you logged in. So bullshit.

Paris lied immediately when posting on this thread (regarding when the posts on MN were deleted) and then expects us to believe anything else she says? Bullshit.

ParisB's reputation is in tatters and all punters would be advised not to see this absolute low-life.

Spot on, and thank you Daffodil for being the OP with this thread and thanks to whoever it was that PM'ed Adam with the evidence. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Well said. I also queried these 2, and even went as far as as questioning what prevented her sister to access UKP and also post on here as well??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Will someone on SAAFE raise the issue about biting the hand that feeds you??

vorian

Nothing yet, be interesting to see if ParisB puts anything in her blog about this issue.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I doubt it however this thread regardless of what is or what is not true should serve as a warning to other women in the job to never allow anyone regardless of who they are, be it, Mum, partner, sister or best friend, access to any details.  To ensure their passwords are never given to anyone and that only they have access to their PC or Laptop by setting it to autolock everytime they close it so a password is needed to start it again. If you have to allow access start up a new user and only allow them to use that. They should also ensure no details are kept on a phone incase it gets lost or stolen.

If you have to keep clients details as in what they like etc then keep it in a separate folder on your laptop that is always kept locked.

Allowing access to any of these details can not only ruin your business it can ruin other peoples lives

Offline Daffodil

I doubt it however this thread regardless of what is or what is not true should serve as a warning to other women in the job to never allow anyone regardless of who they are, be it, Mum, partner, sister or best friend, access to any details.  To ensure their passwords are never given to anyone and that only they have access to their PC or Laptop by setting it to autolock everytime they close it so a password is needed to start it again. If you have to allow access start up a new user and only allow them to use that. They should also ensure no details are kept on a phone incase it gets lost or stolen.

If you have to keep clients details as in what they like etc then keep it in a separate folder on your laptop that is always kept locked.

Allowing access to any of these details can not only ruin your business it can ruin other peoples lives

:dash: :dash:

That is not the issue here. Nobody accessed her account. She posted what she did.

vorian

To be fair Dani I would have thought you would have seen through her excuses, which she had five hours to make up, the truth imho is she did this and got caught out. Why she did it I don't know, I'm guessing it is the tendency people have to follow the crowd for acceptance.

The morale if there is any is for a WG to keep her working and personal aspects separate. If she wanted to go on MN and talk about dogs thats fine but why go on MN and use her prossie experience against punters. What would happen if someone came on UKP and started to talk about dogs and trying to sell or buy dogs they would get told to fuck off sharpish.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

This is basic stuff yet it's surprising how many people are lax. I even have personal stuff protected.

I haven't a clue what the real story is but I was wondering if she had a funny time 18 months ago and thought she'd play devils advocate. This isn't like Paris's usual online persona at all and I don't like it one bit.

SirFrank

Who in their right mind would want to punt with her now. If I thought for one minute the girl I was meeting did not take my privacy seriously they wouldn't get my business. As others have said she's bitten the hand that feeds. Vorian has kindly posted on the south west board to warn punters. It could well be game over for her now and tbh it's no more than she deserves. What a complete disgrace

vorian

This is basic stuff yet it's surprising how many people are lax. I even have personal stuff protected.

I haven't a clue what the real story is but I was wondering if she had a funny time 18 months ago and thought she'd play devils advocate. This isn't like Paris's usual online persona at all and I don't like it one bit.

The real story is one of two options,

One: ParisB posted on MN offering help as a AW user to out punters to their wives and partners. Cardinal rule broken.

Or

Two: She knowingly allowed her drug addict sister to use her computers and accounts, perhaps including AW/Email etc and to pose as her, potentially outing punters to their wives and partners. Cardinal rule broken.

I personally think it was the former but neverless the latter is no excuse.

Offline Daffodil

Funny how it's the prossies who are erring on the side of believing the lying scumbag  :rolleyes:

LOTM will no doubt be next.

a10

That isn't the issue here. There was no one accessing her info. It was her.

I haven't a clue what the real story is but I was wondering if she had a funny time 18 months ago and thought she'd play devils advocate.

Read the whole thread. There's your fucking clue  :dash:  How the fuck is advising women how to catch their other halves punting playing devils advocate?!?! Keep the ridiculous pro$$ie backing for SAAFE! Paris B betrayed every punter she's seen and cannot be trusted one ioata. She wasn't particularly nice about other WGs either.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:29:08 pm by a10 »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Funny how it's the prossies who are erring on the side of believing the lying scumbag  :rolleyes:

I'M not! My posts have been wondering what the fuck a successful, respected, long-term prossie thought she stood to gain by helping women to out their cheating partners. Why shit on your business like that?

BUT. I do agree with Strawberry in the sense that this is NOT like the "ParisB" persona that we all know - so was she having an 'episode'? Or Have we all just been fooled all this time?

vorian

I'M not! My posts have been wondering what the fuck a successful, respected, long-term prossie thought she stood to gain by helping women to out their cheating partners. Why shit on your business like that?

BUT. I do agree with Strawberry in the sense that this is NOT like the "ParisB" persona that we all know - so was she having an 'episode'? Or Have we all just been fooled all this time?

I would take a guess that she has a ParisB persona which was for work and here. However she got sucked into the whole sisterhood Mumsnet thing and her escort persona slipped and her persona became a "Sister" against dirty cheating men.

That was her choice but she then decided to use her inside knowledge as a WG to help expose these men. Of course she never thought she would be caught or her working persona would have kicked in with self preservation. It was this use of inside knowledge that I personally find so offensive.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, if Paris WAS telling the truth: then an extremely dangerous prossie is still out there.  One who has quite possibly wrecked Paris' carreer, has certainly wrecked the lives of an unknown number of punters,  and is using the cash she gets to feed a drug habit.  And who probably now has her own Adultwork account.

So, Paris... who is it?

You don't owe her any loyalty under these circumstances.

SirFrank

Whatever the rationale it's at best a serious error in judgement and at worse vindictive. Either way she has probably committed career suicide

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

And neither am I.

I don't know what to believe from either of the 2 explanations given, and in fact my post implied my underlying thinking being that it was Paris herself posting but I just don't know.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
And neither am I.

I don't know what to believe from either of the 2 explanations given, and in fact my post implied my underlying thinking being that it was Paris herself posting but I just don't know.

The point is none of us can know for certain although the posts do read like Paris writing style which is very unfortunate if it was her sister however I do not think it was as when I got a pms from Mumsnet I get an email to my email address telling me about them and more than one person on that thread had said they have pmd her so she would have had email notifications and if she knew she had not posted on there would have logged on to find out what they were about and would have known straight away.

I also don't believe what someone else said about perhaps she got carried away with the mumsnetters as the few prossies I know on there tend to get annoyed more than anything by their attitudes towards us and would rather peel off our own eyelids than help any of them,  I have been barred twice just for being a prossie and putting my voice across and the way they treat those in this job would give none of us any reason to try and help them as they either really dislike us or they pity us for being so abused :dash:

Offline AnthG

Reading her post and particularly the line I have quoted, if you take it as I have, she is suggesting she doesn't even know it was her sister. She is just guessing it was her.

Today she is on tour in Birmingham so she is not home right now. So you would think she has phoned up her sister and asked - did you do this. If not then how long has she known? And what is she saying, she hasn't yet phoned her sister to ask this or she has phoned her and her sister has denied it?

Her sister is hardly going to say, yep sis I posted in your name revealing details of clients, as any sane person would know that is something that will get her immediately chucked out of the flat. She would have (if this is true) swore blind it weren't her to Paris.

And if she had done this, then Paris would have posted, "I phoned her and my sister admitted doing this to me"

So therefore Paris is a pretty poor sister to then publicly post this accusation about hers. And to then say 'I think she did it and would enjoy it'

So either way.

1. Paris did this and she is thus a terrible person.

Or

2. Paris did not do this and from the way she has treat and accused her sister with no proof (by her own admission in her post) she is a terrible person.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:00:04 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vorian

The point is none of us can know for certain although the posts do read like Paris writing style which is very unfortunate if it was her sister however I do not think it was as when I got a pms from Mumsnet I get an email to my email address telling me about them and more than one person on that thread had said they have pmd her so she would have had email notifications and if she knew she had not posted on there would have logged on to find out what they were about and would have known straight away.

I also don't believe what someone else said about perhaps she got carried away with the mumsnetters as the few prossies I know on there tend to get annoyed more than anything by their attitudes towards us and would rather peel off our own eyelids than help any of them,  I have been barred twice just for being a prossie and putting my voice across and the way they treat those in this job would give none of us any reason to try and help them as they either really dislike us or they pity us for being so abused :dash:

She never openly posted as a WG, she talked about dogs more than anything. However took the opportunity to enter the debate about wives catching out husbands in a almost evangelical way. She could have just stayed silent but chose to offer her inside knowledge (Again she did not say she was a prossie at this point) to help, a desperate need for acceptance seems to be a motivating factor here.