Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobel @ la maison Bury  (Read 1240 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Avux99

£60 - 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Messaged Isobel via AW the evening before to check she was working as it was Good Friday the following day. Got back to me prompt to confirm she was. Was in the Bury area the following day, so decided to call in to Lamaison.

Decided to hedge my bets and check out the rogues gallery before committing. Isobel was actually in the reception area and I saw her first coincidentally. Subsequently, Despite a couple of the other girls being at least equally attractive, I decided to plod ahead with the original plan.

So, into the room. I thought Isobel was attractive in a milf next door kinda way. Which is my favourite genre. She’s rather a well built lady in terms of height etc and she is a little curvy. But we aren’t talking BBW in any way here just to be clear.  I love a (slightly) curvy lady so coupled with her ample boobage, I was more than happy with my choice. Would agree with previous reviews & say she looks late 30s.

So, out of the pre punt shower & Isobel comes into the room & she is chatty & friendly, asks me do I want a GFE or something raunchier, I opt for the GFE. It has been mentioned previously about this lady tending to offer A at an extra cost upfront but I didn’t experience this and I didn’t ask for it as was quite happy with a sensual vanilla experience today. And that’s what I got: sloppy, slow sensuous BJ which was a nice way to spend 10 mins, then she encouraged me to finger her, so I took the opportunity to slide 4 in without complaint, then we fucked in mish good stylee with plenty of DFK before completion. Was more than happy staying in mish with the dfk and playing with her colossal rack. The only rebuff I got was being a little rough on her nips. But she was ok about it and there was no bad attitude throughout. In fact, I’d say she’s one of the more genuine & friendly WGs I’ve seen over the years and indeed that vibe comes across on another punting forum she posts on (but I don’t).

On another note, my first time at Lamaison. Didn’t like that entrance. Coming out to a queue of waiting traffic wasn’t fun. But heyho, I dont know anybody in Bury so feck it :)

Would I see her again? Sure, if I was closer to Bury. Maybe when she works as an indie from time to time in South Manchester perhaps.

Offline Thexan

Do you have a link to her AW account as well