Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigbootylatinaxxx - Glasgow  (Read 2908 times)

39 review(s) for Bigbootylatinaxxx (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6553918) (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Laz

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60

Took a break from punting for a while, but got back in the saddle and now need to catch up on a few reviews. Thought I'd start with Bigbootylatinaxxx, a close call between her and Kodi (review to come) as being my favourite.

Meeting was a few weeks ago. Had my eye on her for a while, and I had ended up in Shawlands unexpectedly so sent her a text. Had to be a short notice appointment, which was fine with her and within 20/30 mins i was on her street in a busy neighbourhood. Easy enough to get parked during the day, though in the evening i can imagine it being a bit more difficult. She gave me the door number and i had to text when i arrived at the door. I sent a text when i was just about at the door and then had to hang about for a moment or two whilst she buzzed me in. Didn't feel this was indiscreet as i could have been waiting to go into any of the flats there. She did just buzz me in though, i didn't know the flat number, but I heard a lower level door open and it was obvious from there. I glanced in the room, we saw each other and then i followed her into a room. I'd seen it mentioned on another review that the flat was a strange layout and it is. It's like one flat split into 3, but within her 'section' she has a bedroom (only thing i cared about) and a bathroom (which was clean enough, but no clean towels when i was there).

The girl herself is fucking lovely. It is her in the pictures, no doubt about that, and as you can tell she is very, very good looking. Clearly a regular in the gym with a very tight body and so I'd give her, easily, a 9/10. Only issue was she had quite heavy scarring on her fake tits. I first noticed this during oral on her, otherwise i may not have. Even still, it's quite heavy. I don't mind the fake tits though, bit of variety for me. I like seeing girls was fakes and others with naturals, part of the fun of this hobby for me.

The meeting - into the room and gave her the cash. She left to store and invited me to get undressed and leave my clothes on the small couch in the corner of the room. She put on some below average Brazilian (I'm guessing) music on her phone or laptop on the bedside table. She was bent over on the bed facing away from me whilst doing so, at which point I'd already settled on the positive review, and that i was going to fuck her from behind. Fantastic arse. I got on the bed, some FK (but not DFK) and I got rid of her bra and knickers. I was ready to go almost immediately, so condom on for some OW which was really good, and after a while i wanted to return the favour. Lovely tasting pussy and she got very wet. She was keen to stress no finger inside though. Back to OW and then i fucking had to bend her over for some doggy. She's very tight, made all the right noises without being OTT and i was loving the view. Though I had an urge to finish in missionary which was fine and a blew a massive load in the bag.

Dressed, use of bathroom and i was on my way pretty much bang on 30 mins, though no hint of clock watching.

All in all, very good VFM at £60 to fuck a very, very sexy girl. Money well spent and i recommend anyone to do the same - i'll likely be back again!

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you had fun. I saw her in London during her tour, looks-wise I'd consider her good looking as you described - if she does come to London again which she's not sure I will definitely plunge.

Offline Harrymetsally

Looks good but no OWO?  Is listed on her profile.

Offline Global_Punter

Looks good but no OWO?  Is listed on her profile.

I'm not sure what you mean here ? she has the below listed on here profile.

When I saw her in London the rate was all inclusive of any extras.

Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection

Offline Clattypats

Oral
Oral without Protection
The OP only got OW, going by the review... Whether that was his choice or not, only he can answer?

Offline FBman78

Oral
Oral without Protection

I was going to book her a couple of months back but everything is £20 extra for each item anal was £40 I think.  Put me off cos that would have been too much for me.

Offline Global_Punter

I was going to book her a couple of months back but everything is £20 extra for each item anal was £40 I think.  Put me off cos that would have been too much for me.

@FBman78 its likely she's charging extra for OWO in her Location, when I saw her in London it was all inclusive, but having that her rate was hiked by £40 on the last leg of her tour, hence I may have overpaid by £20, if OWO was an extra £20 - so I cant really say it was a bargain  :dash:

Offline FBman78

@FBman78 its likely she's charging extra for OWO in her Location, when I saw her in London it was all inclusive, but having that her rate was hiked by £40 on the last leg of her tour, hence I may have overpaid by £20, if OWO was an extra £20 - so I cant really say it was a bargain  :dash:

I think she is an intelligent lady certainly from my conversation with her and I don't doubt she knows her stuff therefore I think as you say she tailors her account to the local demographics.

Offline Laz

Sorry, I should have mentioned this in my original review.

I received OW because OWO was extra. I was keen to meet her and knew this going in. When you confirm a booking she sends what’s included and what is extra in a pasted text message to you. I’ve deleted it now, but remember OWO was an additional £20, CIM another £20 so therefore on top of the £60 half hour booking would have been a total of £100 which I wasn’t paying. Again, to fuck a very sexy girl at £60 for half hour is very good value, if OWO/ CIM is your thing then would need to decide if £100 is good value. Can’t see me paying it though.

OW was good enough, and I was just keen to fuck her anyway so wasn’t too fussed.

Offline Global_Punter

Sorry, I should have mentioned this in my original review.

I received OW because OWO was extra. I was keen to meet her and knew this going in. When you confirm a booking she sends what’s included and what is extra in a pasted text message to you. I’ve deleted it now, but remember OWO was an additional £20, CIM another £20 so therefore on top of the £60 half hour booking would have been a total of £100 which I wasn’t paying. Again, to fuck a very sexy girl at £60 for half hour is very good value, if OWO/ CIM is your thing then would need to decide if £100 is good value. Can’t see me paying it though.

OW was good enough, and I was just keen to fuck her anyway so wasn’t too fussed.

@Laz Many thanks for the clarification, it was a different rate for myself as I booked her in London - CIM was extra £100 and OWO inclusive in session was £100 for 1/2 hour for an extra £50 you got 1 hour.

The maths and justification didn't make sense, I personally wouldn't pay £100 as CIM surcharge fee £20 seems reasonable.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:36:01 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Harrymetsally

Ah extras.  Well I did see she's got some right bad reviews which is offputting.

Offline Global_Punter

Ah extras.  Well I did see she's got some right bad reviews which is offputting.

She's a good shag though  :P I guess it's just the little things like i.e. bad comms etc that gives her the bad reviews.

I'd see her again if she comes to London.

Offline Clattypats

She's a good shag though  :P I guess it's just the little things like i.e. bad comms etc that gives her the bad reviews.

I'd see her again if she comes to London.
so it's alright for a punter to get fucked about stupid with comms aslong as she turns out a good shag.. Nah!.. Get good comms off a good shag lnstead...  :wacko:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:52:03 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Global_Punter

so it's alright for a punter to get fucked about stupid with comms aslong as she turns out a good shag.. Nah!.. Get good comms off a good shag lnstead...  :wacko:

Haha, I concur that's why when I reviewed her she got a neutral - she did such a good job but muddled a few things up.

I felt a negative would have been too hash, but maybe it's that little voice in my heard again saying " remember it was a good shag " :sarcastic:

Having said that I doubt if she handles her own comms, her spoken english is broken, but the text was well written.   

Offline peter purves

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you had fun. I saw her in London during her tour, looks-wise I'd consider her good looking as you described - if she does come to London again which she's not sure I will definitely plunge.

So she said she might not come back?

There are a few WGs who have left London to operate in Scotland not sure why though?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

There are a few WGs who have left London to operate in Scotland not sure why though?

I hear they prefer the clientele.

Offline Global_Punter

I had a chat with her about relocation, she mentioned that it was cheaper to live in Scotland.

Even most WG's that have moved here from places like Germany find London expensive and too hectic.

Probably the reason for the rate hikes when they come to London as they have to cover their overheads.

In addition some complain about shops closing times etc I can Imagine what its like to finish work and unable to go shopping as everything is shut.

Back to your question, correct she's not sure if or when she will come back ( nothing planned )

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:39:13 am by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

I hear they prefer the clientele.

Funny you should say this I was speaking with this WG about the subject and she said she found Scottish clients better than Londoners  :scare: . She also found it better than other parts of Britain, places which I cannot remember

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:46:01 am by peter purves »

Offline Global_Punter

Funny you should say this I was speaking with this WG about the subject and she said she found Scottish clients better than Londoners  :scare: . She also found it better than other parts of Britain, places which I cannot remember

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why the preference, I'm curious ?

Offline seeker

One to avoid imo  :thumbsdown:
Theres a less fluffy review put up today ,which reads a lot more plausible.

Offline Laz

I’ve read the negative review left today, and if that were my experience I would have left a neg too. However, I stand by my positive, and i’ll likely visit again based on the good experience.

The only neg points for me were mentioned - strange layout of flat and scarring on her tits. Neither of which impacted enough to be anything other than a strong positive. No smell of previous punter, no wet patches on the bed. If there were either, would have been an instant negative.

Maybe I just got lucky and got her on a good day, but just reporting my experience.

Offline Clattypats

She was bent over on the bed facing away from me whilst doing so, at which point I'd already settled on the positive review,
It was your booking and your experience, therefore your rating... The above comment probably hasn't done you any favours however, and is probably the reason you're getting it "a bit tight"...

Offline fedor

I meet her a few weeks ago. It was very good, will review her later.

Offline Laz

It is indeed, so happy to stick by my review.

The line you quote is a throw-away line, basically meaning she has a lovely arse and I knew I was going to enjoy bending her over and fucking her.

Someone else had a bad experience with her though, and that’s not great.

Offline peter purves

I can't qute remember tbh. I think she just found them nicer and polite ie which would be in keeping with what they say us about us Londoners as being unfriendly etc  :crazy

I must remember to ask her again when she tours in London again - which is not always that frequent
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 04:06:39 pm by peter purves »

Offline Matrix

General manners and they feel a lot safer up here, so a few have told me.