Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia La Maison - Bury  (Read 2518 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4978356) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Trotter671

A couple of weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

£95 for 45 mins (plus £10 for CIM/facial).

Comms – Rang the day before and confirmed on the morning – done.

Place – Well known parlour in Bury – got the decent big room on the left with a shower that works!

The Girl – Gorgeous busty blonde with some nice ink, late 20s.  Petite size 8 with a shapely arse and fantastic enhanced tits. Gorgeous eyes as well IMO. No photos on LM site but a few pics on the Adult Parties site.

The Service – A bit of a wait for my allotted time as Amelia was running behind (usually the case with the popular girls!) – but it was worth the wait!!
She bounced through into reception with her boobs hanging out of her flimsy lingerie – this was first glimpse of Amelia and was impressed. Very chatty and bubbly personality as well as being a looker.

Went into the room and she sorted herself out while I jumped in the shower. We chatted away whilst I showered and a bit more once I was done talking about this industry, her time at Sandys and the parties she occasionally does amongst other things.

Then we got stuck into my favourite of the stood up snogging and feeling each other up. Amelia certainly does not hold back when it comes to kissing, I like that!

After a while she suggested giving me a massage, I was already rock hard so wasn’t too fussed but went with the flow. She basically draped her tits over my back and arse and played with my balls and arse with her fingers – I was making a hole in the mattress now! Didn’t stay doing this too long as she asked me to turn over. I thought it was going to be massage my front but no…..

Flipped over and more snogging and then paid lots more attention to her amazing tits – they feel great  as well as looking good! Amelia started some excellent OWO while I was lay on my back. Great eye contact throughout – she was licking, spitting, deep throating, slapping my cock on her tongue and cheek  – really going to town while I held and played with her hair.

This looked and felt great especially as she was looking up at me. She seemed to really get into this and was talking filth to me as well. I wanted to taste her pussy so we just ended up in 69. She tasted fresh seemed to get rather wet as I gave her plenty of attention. I could also hear her gurgling and spitting all over my cock.

Before I popped too soon after about 10mins I suggested rubber up time. We went through a few positions – cowgirl and cowgirl squatting while I was rubbing her clit with my thumb. She seemed to be getting off on this?! Also tried out missionary so back to snogging whilst fucking and then doggy with Amelia knelt on the bed on all fours the standing doggy. In this position she got extremely vocal and wanted me to ‘fuck her harder and faster, make my tits bounce around’ so what’s a man to do?

So hard fast doggy it was while I played with her arse, tits and lightly pulling her hair before the sap was well and truly rising. Amelia must have sensed this and before I knew it was on her knees and it was back to OWO. She was sucking, licking, wanking me and deep throating again with lots of spitting all over my cock encouraging me ‘cum in my mouth’ before the inevitable.

It all ended in a huge CIM/part facial on her right cheek. She kept going until I had fully stopped cumming – excellent stuff! It was really messy and she looked so damn good! No running off to the sink but I was the gent and passed her the wet wipes first as her need was greater than mine.

Bit of a spunky snog followed before I pop back in the shower and we had a final chat – Amelia suggested next time I have a 2 girl with her and  her mate Alana (not sure I would survive that?!) She also suggested going to one of her Adult Parties – been a while since I’ve done that sort of thing. So no rush to get me out of the door. An excellent fun and filthy time – I will be going back in the near future!!

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds fantastic that, my type of punt.
Saw her a few years ago at LM & it was a bit meh, spent a lot of the time telling me about her relationship  :dash:, maybe she's upped her game

Offline yorkieyorkie

Sounds fantastic that, my type of punt.
Saw her a few years ago at LM & it was a bit meh, spent a lot of the time telling me about her relationship  :dash:, maybe she's upped her game

Was she as good looking as OP describes her ?

Offline Kool Keef

Looks are subjective & it was a few years back but I thought she was good looking.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Very good looking, very similar to the girl in Trotters avatar, beautiful blue eyes too. Great attitude review later.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Very good looking, very similar to the girl in Trotters avatar, beautiful blue eyes too. Great attitude review later.

FFS another one to the list   :D  :thumbsup:

Offline TomTank

Isn't it normally £75 for 45 mins?
I see the extra £10 for CIM, so was it £105 total and what was the extra £20 for?

Offline Trotter671

Yep spot on Romeo pal :hi:

Offline Trotter671

Isn't it normally £75 for 45 mins?
I see the extra £10 for CIM, so was it £105 total and what was the extra £20 for?

Yep I think you are right TT - £75 for the 45 mins then it was £10 for OWO and £10 for Facial/CIM

Offline Trotter671

Did any of you filthy lot go to Amelia/Emma's bukkake/gangbang party yesterday? Tonyg I suspect you might have??!!

Been ages since I've been to one of these, not too fond of a sausage fest these but I'd be interested in the next one if it was good :hi:

Offline TomTank

what name is she on the adult parties site?
Alexa?

Offline Romeo Sensini

what name is she on the adult parties site?
Alexa?

Emma and she now has AW profile EmmaKissKiss External Link/Members Only

I was at her bukkake gangbang and will review later (positive)  :thumbsup:

Offline TomTank

Emma and she now has AW profile EmmaKissKiss External Link/Members Only

I was at her bukkake gangbang and will review later (positive)  :thumbsup:

ah okay thanks - no photos of her on there or AW

Offline yorkieyorkie

ah okay thanks - no photos of her on there or AW

I’ve tried finding photos of her not nothing.