Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetitSuraia - Hammersmith - She's so so tiny.  (Read 28596 times)

41 review(s) for PetitSuraia (35 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline stuart.

PetitSuraia (Adultwork)

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only                                                                                                                                   

Cost         £150 for 1 Hour

Location  Hammersmith about a 5 minute walk, not far form train station, very easy to find.

Comms   She has excellent comms, everything was very easily arranged  (inquired about DFK OWO CIF CIM Swallow all available but not facials) 

Personality Very friendly sweet and giggly girl, pleasant to be around, I got on well with her, obviously English is perfect as she is English, she is good company and she is very eager to please and clearly wanted to made sure I had a good time.

Looks  She's Cute, young face, She is 4'10" (Petite) dress size 6 very curvy figure, 32B natural small perky boobs, tight pussy, nice legs and ass is a bubble butt contender, her eyes are blue I think, nice big smile, looks a lot younger than her age of 26 years old, she was wearing schoolgirl outfit, make-up and hair all done nice, she put effort into her appearance, pictures are a good example of her body but no face pic, she is pretty but would not say stunning but looks are always subjective. Twerking clip: External Link/Members Only Password: GlobalPunter and thanks to Global_Punter for the video.

Services Got back form shower and started kissing her, it is DFK but not a lot of tongue, she kissed me gently at times and kissing her is really nice, but would not say she kiss me passionately. Afterwards lay down on the bed and she got next to me for lots more kissing, her eyes were closed the whole time, she is definitely more of a girlfriend experience and I felt she would have done that or whatever I wanted. Next OWO she suck me off for quite a long time, felt really nice good technique and I fucked her face gently she had no problems with me putting my hands on her head and pulling her down. Afterwards got her naked and got her to ride me, felt nice and after a while I flipped her around into mish got her leg up and fucked her hard and gentle at times because she so little was worried I may hurt her lol, she makes all the right sounds and could go in as deep and fast as I wanted, I completely felt in control of her, she was submissive, did other variations of positions and back to her on top and then back to in her mouth, got her in between my legs and fuck her face until I exploded she clamped her mouth on my dick while I fired 5 days worth of cum which she swallowed no problem and then collapsed into my arms we were both quite exhausted she decided to held my hand but I wasn't feeling holding hands lol but as you can see, she's very girlfriend experience.

Afterwards chatting with her for a while, she's very talkative and she will not let a silent moment appear, she is very eager to please in every way not just sex and is very pleasant company, I believe she will do pretty much whatever you want, if you want to fuck the time or kiss and held hand she is very keen. I didn't feel the need to go for round two so just hang out with her until my time and actually left way after my time maybe 25 minutes after because she was chatting away and lost track of time lol. Overall Positive Experience with a very sweet girl but don't think I will repeat.

Additional information  I went with a Positive because all service delivered as advertised, she's got a great attitude, service was great, and she swallowed my load  :wacko:

Recommend Absolutely, with all the feedback on here and my own experience  :thumbsup:

Will I return: Not sure, I do not feel the need to repeat but had a fun punt and she's really lovely.  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:43:09 pm by stuart. »

Offline JohnnyScars

Hey Stuart, what did the schoolgirl outfit look like?

Offline stuart.

Hey Stuart, what did the schoolgirl outfit look like?

Short tartan skirt and a tight top/shirt not the best school girl outfit, not a authentic school girl outfit and not cosplay either but she looks nice.

Offline Global_Punter

Danke, well reviewed my learned friend  :drinks:

I'm looking forward to my own session, previous reviews described her as shy, awkward and very quiet - it seems she's more engaging now hence picking up on feedback.

Either way that ass :wackogirl: :wacko: :crazy: :bomb: 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 08:03:45 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Sinz

Good review, thanks for sharing OP.

She ticks all the boxes, onto the HL.

Offline peter purves

Nicely written review!

Are we any the wiser which Arab country is she descended from??

Ol' Blues ey...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stuart.

I'm looking forward to my own session, previous reviews described her as shy, awkward and very quiet - it seems she's more engaging now hence picking up on feedback.

I can imagine her being shy, and read that myself, I think compliments on her appearance which she really like and letting her know what she's doing feels good like when she's sucking you off for example will get best results and make her feel very comfortable with you, I think what will put her in her shell is if she's unsure whether you're enjoying yourself.

That's my take on this girl.

Anyway mate hope you enjoy that ass  :P I'm more of a boobs guy  :lol:

Offline stuart.

Nicely written review!

Are we any the wiser which Arab country is she descended from??

Ol' Blues ey...

I did not ask her that question, apologies  :lol:

Offline stuart.

When you meet her mate could you find out which Arab country is she descended from??

Offline peter purves

When you meet her mate could you find out which Arab country is she descended from??

I would have done  :P

However, I cannot take the hassle of booking like an audition show for the X-Factor  :P

So perhaps you may have to ask since it's not long for you now  :P ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 08:55:22 pm by peter purves »

Offline halfkast16

I would have done  :P

However, I cannot take the hassle of booking like an audition show for the X-Factor  :P

So perhaps you may have to ask since it's not long for you now  :P ;)

Libya

Offline Global_Punter

Libya

I did come across this answer a while ago but the poster misspelt Libya hence the confusion about her Arab roots.

Libya is Northern Africa as opposed to being an Arab country - sandwiched in-between Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt - but their ancestry could be traced to Lebanon known to be mainly Phoenicians who originated from Israel and Syria hence her Arab looks.

I'm guessing Libya was a trade post in those days which explains how the Lebanese " Phoenicians " ended up settling in North Africa
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:09:50 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

I did come across this answer a while ago but the poster misspelt Libya hence the confusion about her Arab roots.

Libya is Northern Africa as opposed to being an Arab country - sandwiched in-between Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt - but their ancestry could be traced to Lebanon known to be mainly Phoenicians who originated from Israel and Syria hence her Arab looks.

I'm guessing Libya was a trade post in those days which explains how the Lebanese " Phoenicians " ended up settling in North Africa

Cheers mate for the historical lesson!!

Just to add on to what you say, it is recognised as an Arab country but this came later.

Finally, this group were recently in the news

External Link/Members Only

As I type this I think I can remember she may be descended from Libyans.

Now all we need to find out whether this is mixed with English  :dash: ...Only joking here lads  :P

« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:25:37 pm by peter purves »

Offline Global_Punter

Now all we need to find out whether this is mixed with English  :dash: ...Only joking here lads  :P

I'm guessing she's a cocktail, so probably not just English   :lol:

Offline halfkast16

Cheers mate for the historical lesson!!

Just to add on to what you say, it is recognised as an Arab country but this came later.

Finally, this group were recently in the news

As I type this I think I can remember she may be descended from Libyans.

she told me shes half libyan half english

Offline halfkast16

most likely libyan father and english mother

Offline peter purves

Offline sunnyj

Good review OP.  :hi:   :thumbsup:
Usually I don't meet WGs without any face pictures but will make an exception for her. Hotlisted  :)

Offline Global_Punter

Usually I don't meet WGs without any face pictures but will make an exception for her. Hotlisted  :)

I concur, my decision was made easy by watching her clips. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 12:01:50 am by Global_Punter »

Offline last_days_of_logan

think i might go see this one

considering her size i will check to see if she has any size restriction

Offline Global_Punter

The clip with the lace dress shows a bit more, it reveals a flat stomach, small boobs which I'm looking forward to tasting  :P

I normally will go for a bigger boobs size but most big batty ladies tend to have smaller breast size.

Offline Janis85

Picture of her beautiful eyes  for your imagination ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:25:40 am by Janis85 »

Offline stuart.

I'm the same but her reviews just kept popping up on here like Bora's did so wanted to see what all the fuss was about lol

Offline stuart.

Picture of her beautiful eyes  for your imagination ;)

Blue or green? they look more green here, was the one thing I couldn't remember properly lol just knew for sure they wasn't brown or black.

Offline Global_Punter

Blue or green? they look more green here, was the one thing I couldn't remember properly lol just knew for sure they wasn't brown or black.

Blue or Green I like, if it's Green the better  :cool:

Offline Global_Punter

PetitSuraia in lace dress ( anterior view )

Guys I was gifted this clip, so I thought I share & not be too greedy - reviewers have described her as having a smaller breast size, in the clip you get to see a full body anterior view " enjoy "

I cant wait to lick those nipples :P   

Password: GlobalPunter
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:44:47 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Sinz

Guys I was gifted this clip, so I thought I share & not be too greedy - reviewers have described her as having a smaller breast size, in the clip you get to see a full body anterior view " enjoy "

You Sir are a legend.

She looked like she was struggling to get her panties off in that video, would have gladly helped.  :P

Offline Jerk Chicken

You Sir are a legend.

She looked like she was struggling to get her panties off in that video, would have gladly helped.  :P

+1

Plus her tits look pretty decent to me. Perfect size for her body frame! The last few reviews have confirmed she has ditched the silent/limited convo thing as no doubt she is reading the dirt on UKP! No doubt the long que to fuck her has just got longer!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Global_Punter

+1

Plus her tits look pretty decent to me. Perfect size for her body frame! The last few reviews have confirmed she has ditched the silent/limited convo thing as no doubt she is reading the dirt on UKP! No doubt the long que to fuck her has just got longer!

I concur the boobs is pretty decent " ok size " for her body frame it's all natural  :P

Offline peter purves

Against my better judgement, I started to read her profile  :P

It says her eyes are blue- an unusual feature

More importantly, I also read she has a 38" inch hip with a waist of 23"  :wacko:

Offline Global_Punter

More importantly, I also read she has a 38" inch hip with a waist of 23"  :wacko:

Thats a small waist on what I'd like to describe as a bubble butt   :P

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:49:46 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thats a small waist on what I'd like to describe as a bubble butt   :P

not necessarily true if she doesnt have a shelf

Offline smiley9

I met her when she was a student in Birmingham nice girl and had a good GFE

Strange shape though from the waist up she is size 6 lovely small natural tits if you like that sort of thing  :yahoo:

However from the waist down she is more like a size 10 with a Big Bubble Butt

A good Punt

:drinks:

Offline Global_Punter

not necessarily true if she doesnt have a shelf

What would you consider as perfect shelf / bubble butt ( care to share an example ? )

Shelf-wise I'd consider Jen Selter as having the perfect shelf, on another note some may argue that she's not a bubble butt as she has to arch all the time to get that perfect bubble butt look in pictures. 

Offline stuart.

Thank you for sharing.  :hi:

You have given me ideas, and I may have a few teats for you guys shortly  :P

Offline Global_Punter

Thank you for sharing.  :hi:

You have given me ideas, and I may have a few teats for you guys shortly  :P

Easter teats for the thread - I shall look forward to it  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:26:45 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Bloody foreigner

Suraia's profile new update:

FULLY BOOKED until week of 30th April. Please note I don't work Friday-Sunday currently and my incalls are available from 3:30-8pm.
After the advance bookings that have already been made are completed I will be operating a book on the day system only

Looks like soon should be a bit easier with booking her hopefully.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:20:03 pm by Bloody foreigner »

Offline peter purves

Personally, I cannot see how  :unknown:

By 9.03 am she will be fully booked for the day  :P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:34:04 pm by peter purves »

Offline Bloody foreigner

Probably you right. Didn’t think too long about it, I had long day  :(

Offline Global_Punter

It's probably going to be like HOD back in the day, they get you to booked a day in advance to reserve a slot - after-which if you don't get through to confirm the next day you lose your slot  :lol: bearing in mind they start at 10:00 am so all booking is done before the start of business.

In a nut shell the first five text get a slot with this new booking system :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:12:30 am by Global_Punter »

Offline stuart.

Popular little thing ain't she lol

Online mrbang123

We arranged a meet today but her phone has been off all day! Will see what she has to say.  :dash:

Offline peter purves

We arranged a meet today but her phone has been off all day! Will see what she has to say:dash:

It's Easter  :diablo: :dash: :mad: :angry: :(

Offline stuart.

We arranged a meet today but her phone has been off all day! Will see what she has to say.  :dash:

Good luck  :drinks:

Online mrbang123

It's Easter  :diablo: :dash: :mad: :angry: :(

Yeah she was the one that said “I can do Easter Monday”

Offline Bloody foreigner

Yeah she was the one that said “I can do Easter Monday”

I had a booking today as well. She cancelled yesterday, because of stomach problems she had all weekend.