Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ali-in-london - Manor Park  (Read 1571 times)

12 review(s) for Ali-in-London (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ILA2018

External Link/Members Only

Ultimately a good punt.

Time and Place: Early April 2019. E12.

Fee: 1 hour for £130

Communications: Fairly easy.

Home: Top of a tower block in E12. People have said it's a dodgy area but I don't think that's the case. If you have any worries just meet her earlier in the evening is what I'd suggest.

Appearance: Voluptuous, definitely in the BBW territory and definitely a PAWG. Very big breasts and very big ass. A lot to play with. A belly but that comes with the territory if you have breasts and ass that big. Tattoos and black hair. Pretty face with a nice smile.

Attitude: Good. Friendly welcoming attitude. As if you were a friend, chilled out and talked for about 5-10 minutes then got on to it. Tried a couple of positions, then we finished and chilled out. Didn't do DFK unfortunately but kissing on the lips.

Summary and final comments: Nice, pretty BBW pawg. The sex was good and I have no regrets about visiting her, but I didn't sexually 'connect' with her as such (others might have a different experience though as everyone's different!). On a personal level though I felt we got on really well, as if had we met in different circumstances we would be good friends cracking great banter. Overall a positive experience.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:21:37 pm by ILA2018 »

Offline Sinz