Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds Heaton - 2 girls 1 flat  (Read 1330 times)

sex.on.fire

Right guys... psyching myself up to visit Diamonds' Heaton flat... notice there are 2 girls down as working in Heaton... are they in the same flat? If so, have you ever had an experience where you've crossed paths with/heard the other guy?! Or are you conscious of making noises yourself while you're at it?!

Offline ollie52

Would be more concerned about being raided am no expert but a quick google

Section 33 of the  Sexual Offences Act 1956

a brothel exists wherever more than one woman offers sexual intercourse, whether for payment or not ... Premises only become a brothel when more than one woman uses premises for the purposes of prostitution, either simultaneously or one at a time

Would definitely clarify before  booking if I was you.

sex.on.fire

Haha oh mate im literally psyching myself up to book my first punt as well, dont be putting me off with things like that haha. No in all seriousness good point.

Offline ollie52

I'm a fairly recent 1st time punter advice from me mate would be took look for an English speaking girl if you can. Diamonds have some stunning looking young Eastern European girls but reading the reviews most seem quite negative " like fucking an attractive blow up doll" was one description I remember. My 1st punt was a gorgeous EE with no English although great too look at getting any services was like pulling teeth :crazy:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Haha oh mate im literally psyching myself up to book my first punt as well, dont be putting me off with things like that haha. No in all seriousness good point.

I saw Vanessa at the Heaton flat last October and Megan let me in - definitely 2 girls work there - 2 small bedrooms next to each other. No one else there when I was but I'm sure you would hear if there was.

I won't use Diamonds for that reason but your choice.

Offline Greenman

Me and my mate visted rhe girls near the life centre

Bit off putting hearing your mate nine the next bedroom

sex.on.fire

Haha I need some mates like yours! Do diamonds have a flat near the life centre too??

Offline Greenman

They had just round the corner from the centre of life and you park where the quayside market is if you can get a space so don't leave it to the last minute
Always concerned though with 2 girls in one flat incase it got raided

Prefer one girl one house