Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny Pocket - on London tour  (Read 4025 times)

6 review(s) for Penny Pocket (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kungpo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for 30 minutes.

I arranged to meet Penny after browsing, noticed she had alot of positive reviews and seemed to be the best option in the area at the time.

TBH there isnt much to say about this meet, she was kind and welcoming but it was short and I only got a blowjob. The OWO and deepthroat was decent and she put alot of effort when trying to take me balls deep which she struggled with (toothy as well) but wasn't the worst. Very submissive when started facefucking her, this went on for about 5-10 minutes then I came down her throat.

After that I lost interest, not sure what it was but got ready to leave.

Obviously not value for money for the BJ alone, I feel like you would enjoy her much more if you were going for a varied, no holes barred service (based on her past reviews).

Offline harryrambo

Saw Penny in March 2019 when she was visiting London.. Nice hotel

She is bit on heavier side but did what i asked her for.

So if you want a solid face fuck and submissive service, chose her...

She did OWO and mild face fucking as a champion... do till you want.... not even a single time took her face away! She is a treat for that....

talks a lot

I had good time but at £200 not sure if i would repeat.

Offline JackMack

I really want to book her badly but she is booked up fully for the near future and hasn’t replied to my last message! Oh well patience or plenty more subs to find online!!

Thanks for the review

Offline Billy no mates

I really want to book her badly but she is booked up fully for the near future and hasn’t replied to my last message! Oh well patience or plenty more subs to find online!!

Thanks for the review

She’s been awol for a little while, her last log in on AW was a couple of months ago. A girl I saw recently, who knows her from the kink/fetish world, commented that she hadn’t seen her about for a long time, and her social media presence had reduced or stopped.
This could all be covid related, and she will be back up and running again soon.
I had a great time with her in Manchester a couple of years ago.

However I wouldn’t hold my breath for a booking.

Offline JackMack

Thanks dude am
Sure il find a nice lady willing to do the service for the right price
Just a lot of the submissive ones are time wasters or Awol due to covid

Patience is a must

Offline Maverick121

She’s been awol for a little while, her last log in on AW was a couple of months ago. A girl I saw recently, who knows her from the kink/fetish world, commented that she hadn’t seen her about for a long time, and her social media presence had reduced or stopped.
This could all be covid related, and she will be back up and running again soon.
I had a great time with her in Manchester a couple of years ago.

However I wouldn’t hold my breath for a booking.

Drop me a message about penny pal will update you

Online mace-window

Drop me a message about penny pal will update you

Why bring up this page up out of the blue instead of PMing Billy no mates????

Offline Maverick121

Account doesn’t allow me to send messages pal

Offline naughtyboy

Banned reason: tick tock
Banned by: Head1

Offline lestah-lad

Does anyone know if Penny is still around?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've been around for a while mate, any reason for not posting any reviews?

Online scutty brown

the profile is still down after at least a year, so what does that suggest?