Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney - BSS - Edinburgh  (Read 472 times)

Offline Sandman1874

Was in Blair Street a few weeks ago around shift changeover time. Most of the girls were busy and the only girls available were Courtney and a couple of the young good looking Romanians where you know you’re getting the most basic service.   Courtney is Scottish, mid to late 30s, with a deep tan and a big set of tits which is something I always like. She was chatty and friendly in the lounge so I thought that would be a good indicator of service in the room.

Unfortunately when we got in the room things went downhill as follows:

Positives - still chatty and friendly both before and after the action. A good set of tits which was what I ended up concentrating on.

Neutral - a bit bigger naked than she looks in the lounge. Not the end of the world for me as I like a few curves.

Negative - No OWO. Says she didn’t do OWO due to a cut in her mouth so not sure if the service is on offer normally. Proceeded to then give me one of the worst blowjobs I’ve ever had. Seemed to be that she was making up for the OW by trying to see if she could give me the roughest blowjob ever. Sex in a couple of positions but the only reason I came was by concentrating on her tits. Just poor service overall.

Usual costs - £20 for the room and £50 for the girl for 30 minutes.

There seems to be more of a trend at BSS for the girls to decide that they aren’t offering OWO. This means you’ve then got a lottery in the room as to who doesn’t and who does. Used to be that all the girls had to do OWO to work there.