Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Liverpool Street  (Read 2285 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline cheek

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mia a little while ago.

Comms were fast, I was in London and fancied a punt, called her and booked to see her 20 minutes later. Agreed anal, kissing and owo over phone and text.

Venue I found a little hard to find, but with a little help from Mia I found it, looks a bit shabby on the outside but inside looks very modern. Flat itself was immaculate.

Handed over money for 30 minutes, (Was 100).

Came out of the shower and Mia unwrapped my towel, and sunk to her knees to start owo after a short bout of kissing. Not DFK unfortunately but it was nice enough.

After owo for a while and some ro, condom when on and fucked cowgirl.

I asked for anal and she lubed up and guided me in, no complaints about size etc. Started slow and then encouraged to go harder and cum.

Overall I was happy, but I did feel slightly rushed.

For me the price at the time and the services offered were worth it and I left a happy man.

Wouldn't visit at the current rates though.

Offline MajorPayne

Her current rate of £130 for 30 minutes does feel she is taking the piss.  This is over priced imho.  More than 100% more than I pay i.e. £60