Author Topic: HotAndKeen - High Wycombe  (Read 4755 times)


7 review(s) for MadameMonster (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline softdrink

Seen her twice -

Good coms, grotty flat. She's got a hot body but in all honesty she's ugly as fuck facially. My opinion only of course.
She's a sweet girl and has fantastic bullet nips (when hard), decent snatch and nice arse.
I've seen her twice - but I'm not sure why - I guess I knew she'd give a decent service - which for me as P&D.
She doesn't mind spanking - which was nice and CIM was on offer and taken.
Not sure I'd go back - but she does have a very fit body - pics of her body are accurate but her face is a bit of a let down.   

Positive from me based on the fact I went back twice.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Formerly known as Sexy Emily - defunct profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There was only one review of her on that profile, also positive - mine:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214767.0

She does have a good body and I wouldn't say she is ugly, but, as you say, looks are subjective.

The flat wasn't particularly grotty when I was there but it does have the world's smallest bathroom!

Overall, considering the region isn't exactly blessed with many good SPs, I would say she is worth a 30mins punt @ £70, particularly if you want CIM.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:47:48 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline softdrink

I agree ugly is probably a bit harsh.
But the price is right and she delivered what I wanted - each time!

So all good from me.

Offline A Decent Fist

Hard to imagine how the top half of her face can be so bad as to negate the bottom half – which you can see quite clearly on that first pic and looks pretty damned sexy. Does to me, anyway . . .

Offline rubric

I agree ugly is probably a bit harsh.
But the price is right and she delivered what I wanted - each time!

So all good from me.

Are there face pics in the private galley?

Offline DaveHorse

I don't think she's ugly at all, just nothing special to look at. Fantastic body and good service. 

Offline Bornslippy

yep seen her a few times. she's no stunner but so what? very good service recieved big load taken in her mouth, on each occassion, and no rush. wish she wasn't so far away

Offline monkey nuts

Thanks bornslippy, must admit that I' m tempted and did even call her £70 all in to dump a load in her mouth in value in this neck of the woods. Hopefully her technique makes it worthwhile, worth a punt...

Offline Smithchrissmith

I’ve been hoping to visit for a while and finally spoke to her today - her postcode is wrong on AW, so keeps coming up as nearby me but she’s bloody miles away!

Offline WKD123

I too had considered a call and a visit, the last time I tried she changed her mind and tried to bump me to her friend.

Curious to know where she actually is, then, as like you it shows on AW as close to Watford area, but I thought she was in High Wycombe?


Offline monkey nuts

I too had considered a call and a visit, the last time I tried she changed her mind and tried to bump me to her friend.

Curious to know where she actually is, then, as like you it shows on AW as close to Watford area, but I thought she was in High Wycombe?

Definitely in HYC, just the other side of the shopping centre, not the best row of terraced houses in town but a side door ensures some privacy and was easy to find, but parking can be a bitch there.

Offline WKD123

Thanks MonkeyNuts.  That's not a bad place to try and get to.  I see that you have in the past sampled a couple of WGs I am familiar with so would you be able to comment on whether you found HotandKeen facially less or more or equally attractive compared with say Gorgeous Vicky or Sweet Lisa and are they similar in terms of fit body?  Pickings are slim in the HW area so any feedback would be mucho appreciato

Offline monkey nuts

Thanks MonkeyNuts.  That's not a bad place to try and get to.  I see that you have in the past sampled a couple of WGs I am familiar with so would you be able to comment on whether you found HotandKeen facially less or more or equally attractive compared with say Gorgeous Vicky or Sweet Lisa and are they similar in terms of fit body?  Pickings are slim in the HW area so any feedback would be mucho appreciato
She's not in the same league facially TBH, but the body is fit and the £80 includes a CIM or in my case a facial and she very obliging (more so than Vicky or Sweet Lisa in fact. Also open to a couple of fingers exploring her pussy, so ticked all my boxes! My expectation were low facially but I thought she was fine... More so with her kit off and a face full of jizz :yahoo:

Offline Bornslippy

May have to pay her another visit when in the area. I guess she has moved from previous location. 3 or 4 terraced houses with pay parking literally right outside the door?