Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Star - Chandlers Ford  (Read 1489 times)

1 review(s) for lilly star (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

Recently visited this lady and this is my first neutral review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent comms, email followed by number being provided, although she did want me to describe myself (and I notice her max age limit is 50). OK flat in reasonable location just off M3.

On opening the door she did ask me politely to talk quietly because of neighbours and it was obvious that she's a little bit concerned about that aspect. I have to say that she is def better looking than the gallery pics and pretty much as the PG pics (which I always check out ahead of a meeting).

So the reason this is neutral is she was just a bit too passive for me. Dressed in normal civvy clothing, nothing sexy and one of those punts where neither party was quite sure who is going to take the lead and what to do next. Good DFK (if I'm being overly fussy then perhaps a little toothy) but not the light stuff that is the norm with the EEs. Also, fantastic, great boobs just as I like them, not saggy and def better than the pics.

However it was when we got on the bed that it didn't do it for me as she just kind of laid there on the bed and was happy to DFK and lie next to me. I just wanted her to go down, get my cock in her mouth and give me some great OWO. After eventually asking for that, after a few minutes of very lame OWO I realised it wasn't her forte and again had to take the lead and suggest it was time to get covered up. This she asked me to do myself and handed me a condom in wrapper which I think kind of completely kills the moment (aren't the best ones where they magically put you cock in their mouths and hey presto all wrapped up and ready for action).

Lilly popped on top and to be honest that was really great, fantastic tits swinging away. But, and its a big but, I felt that she was trying to please herself, and seemed to come (or is good actress), but the whole thing wasn't geared towards me. So in the end I got a bit fed up and finished off by hand whilst sucking her mammaries.

We made polite conversation after the event and she's a really pleasant lady, however in conclusion if you need someone who knows how to stimulate and lead you through a punt (as I prefer) then probably not one for you. This probably sounds a bit harsh, but I'd best describe it as a punt you'd have after 10 years of marriage rather than either a PSE or GFE.

So this is definitely not a negative but neither can it be a positive as I didn't leave feeling completely satisfied and won't be returning.

Offline Jake-

I too have visited Lilly Star, and from my perspective Trumps review is  fair, and pretty much as I might have written of my visit.