Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes Felling cute passionate girl  (Read 2710 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had been wanting to meet Skylah at her home turf for some time so when I was due in the NE I thought to arrange with her. Thanks to previous reviewers mostly good but a couple of traits I noticed mainly comments about one pop in 15/30 min bookings.

Comms: good by txt and phone £60 30 min/120 PH so I booked at a couple of days notice 1HR GFE at 120 Lizzies

Expectation: a GFE with a friendly lass

Venue; [Removed by admin] Park in advised free parking area 200 yds from venue quiet are seen better days flat OK good shower nice room with sofa sturdy bed and mirrors.

Services: FK/DFK RO Nipple play OWO covered sex in mish and doggy

The Girl: Busty size 12 age 21 looks 7+ she  has a cute young face with soft not toned body spectacular 34 G natural tits with cute nipples that perk up a bit with licking pierced clit and a couple of small tatts on her feet.  English and friendly she struck me as mature for her years and is very easy to get on with. Her photos are hard to get an appreciation of her but she is the girl in the photos.

The meet: arrived and txt Skylah waits till 5 min before the appt then calls with final directions. It takes 2-3 min from her recommended car park location to her door. Skylah opens the door with a smile and wearing a white smock tee shirt thing and leads the was up the stairs which are steep and she points out a couple on the way to be careful of. Into room hello peck towel paperwork and shower and general chat while I dry properly. Kiss she is wearing a fancy one piece outfit black and red which is accentuating her curves. Onto bed for soft kiss then FK and rub and tug she then takes off her outfit to reveal her magnificent natural tits which she positions so I can suck and lick whilst still kissing her in comfort. I really enjoyed the kissing which was passionate and soft with lots of tongue. I was rubbing her clit as she tugged Bod Mhor then down for RO to sweet puss with pierced clit. I started a tongue and finger outside combo to appreciative noises then tongue and finger to G spot A spot and ligament stretch while she is getting wet and more vocal but no big O. She told me that she doesnt come easily but I enjoyed the RO. The she said it was my turn and squats between my legs licks my nipples and proceeds to BJ BM with very gentle wet BJ. I really enjoyed this she has really good technique and looked up at me really sweetly with those cute eyes and BM very stiff in her mouth. Do you want sex? she asks and so mac on and into mish. She is a very comfortable ride and I enjoyed the kissing in situ. Some noise as I pick up the pace then down for more nipple play and then rounds of doggy and mish to completion. Nice touch as I shot in the bag she kept me inside her till I was finished and a little beyond. I really like it when girls do this and I liked the way she was holding my ass and leg to maximise the sensation at the point of completion. Whew we both panted as we cuddled for a few mins. She cleaned me up and cuddled and chatted for a couple of mins then shower dress final kiss and hugs to the door and off just under the hour.

Conclusion: Im glad I have met Skylah she is a very good professional SP and is clearly a smart lass. I will visit again but only in Felling she does tour but I prefer the home venue always. I think she is GVFM although a little more expensive PH than other local girls but her 30 min rate looks very good value. I fancied Skylah and was happy with the service. Next time I will try a few more positions as I need to experience her tits in my face in CG. I am sure YHB would be happy especially if you like full figure young girls but I warn you she has lots of fitness equipment in her appartment and she is well put together.

Happy punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nice one, thanks for reviewing.

Offline billabong

Decent review. Trying to arrange a mutual date/time currently and this has increased my determination to do so.

Offline dubhcarr

Decent review. Trying to arrange a mutual date/time currently and this has increased my determination to do so.

good luck.....I think she is touring end of next week   :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Good review, I've had 3 good meets  with her.  :hi:

Offline Winker121

Thanks for going to the trouble of writing a review and it's good that you enjoyed yourself. I had a great appointment with her perhaps three years ago and it's nice to hear that she still puts the effort in. More of her nowadays!  Cheers.

Offline dubhcarr

Good review, I've had 3 good meets  with her.  :hi:

yeh I read your review   thanks    :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for going to the trouble of writing a review and it's good that you enjoyed yourself. I had a great appointment with her perhaps three years ago and it's nice to hear that she still puts the effort in. More of her nowadays!  Cheers.

:hi:

Offline bigkstyle

I've seen her twice. Round 3 very soon I hope

Offline dubhcarr

Offline Slaine

Thanks for the review mate  :thumbsup:

Must get round to seeing her....

Offline oldrockingchair

Seen Skylah a few times nust reaquaint myself, shes a good solid lass I recall.

Offline AgedCases

Saw her once when she visited my town. Watching her wrap her lips round my prick as I came was such a turn-on.