Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella3927 - Swaffham???  (Read 1028 times)

Offline TheMurloc

External Link/Members Only

Looking for a punt while in Norfolk in next couple of weeks and not much in the way of my usual type. I've come across bella3927 in Swaffham who seems well reviewed on AW but not at all on here. Many reviews are from a regular and that raises alarm bells and the fact she's Romanian adds to that worry but there's something that feels good about the profile.

Anyone visited her at all? If not I'm happy to TOFTT her rather than risk a VS punt.

Offline Boomerang17

Hey did you see her in the end? Im that way this week and was looking at whos about the area

Offline TheMurloc

I didn’t I took a safer option (review incoming) but will be in Norfolk again soon and hope to get a visit in at the end of the month.

Offline TheMurloc

I did manage to visit Bella today and omg how she has no reviews on here I’ve no idea, perhaps my  carrot crunching cousins are trying to keep a secret or something. I’ll post a full review later but for now it’s  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 02:46:48 pm by TheMurloc »

Offline Boomerang17

Good to hear! Ive been trying to book her but my works been messing me about this week. Will make more effort to see her

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Shes go that odd bespectacled look about her which I find attractive, but hey! a good time and a good Rom then got to be good:)