Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eaudewest - Liverpool  (Read 2533 times)

5 review(s) for eaudewest (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Love2come

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms by AdultWork and text -

£120 for 60 minutes incall.

I came across Audrey via a thread on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244373.msg2499540#msg2499540 and decided to give her a go as she looked stunning in the pictures and it had been confirmed that the pics were genuine.

To my amazement the comms were easy and straightforward as some people in the thread had reported back that she went missing. But from start to finish the comms were good for me. I managed to get a booking for the day I wanted and she gave me her mobile number and the name of the hotel once my booking was confirmed on AW.

Location was in a well known chain hotel in Liverpool, the lift is before the reception so you do not have to walk past them. It was all very easy and painless.

I text her when I arrived outside of the hotel, and she text me back with the room number within a minute or two.

Door opened and wow....shes is very fit and cute. She was the kind of girl you would look at on a night out. The pictures on her profile are accurate so you can see for yourself what the body is like. I would giver her a 7 for the face.

I asked her if I could have a shower and she was fine with that. I paid her and went for my shower.

When I came out of the bathroom she was waiting for me on the bed. DFK was deep and passionate and very GFE. This was followed by OWO which was excellent,she even deep throat-ed me which I'm not used to and then I moved to RO which was without restrictions (fingers etc). She then gave me more OWO to get me nice and hard before putting on the condom. We fucked in various positions and I finished in cowboy in the bag.

Afterwards we spoke, had some more DFK before I took another shower. I had my full time which did not include the time taken for two showers.

I left with a spring in my step and went for a quick pint after a top notch GFE.

Would I return? - I would say yes without hesitation normally but she has put her price up to £160. Now here is the thing if I had fucked her for £160 would I say I got value for money, the answer is yes. However I am not someone who will pay an extra £40 a few weeks later for something I have already had. However, writing this review and remembering the good time I had maybe that will change the next time I am in Liverpool.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:22:16 pm by Love2come »

Offline Kool Keef

Lucky b@#$tard lol, you got in there just before the price rise!!
Sounds like a good time & service was had, she looks absolutely faf, I would be all over that like the cheapest suit ever.  :wacko:

Offline Love2come

Lucky b@#$tard lol, you got in there just before the price rise!!
Sounds like a good time & service was had, she looks absolutely faf, I would be all over that like the cheapest suit ever.  :wacko:

Yep, very lucky indeed. Even though I had a confirmed booking I was still wary she might ask for more on the day but she was as good as gold.

Offline Nemohoes86

Offline Love2come

What country is she from?
She is English, well her accent is anyway.

Offline Drayki

Think op has made a typo error  :D it’s actually £150 hour, still way too much :dash: I’d of had a bash at her older rates   :hi:

Offline bigmc

her negative review seems to have disappeared  ??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline bigmc

Yes its there now. Don't know what happened, no text when I clicked on it

Offline Love2come

Think op has made a typo error  :D it’s actually £150 hour, still way too much :dash: I’d of had a bash at her older rates   :hi:
I am pretty sure it was £160 when I wrote this review as I checked, anyway the review is still the same.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:21:38 pm by Love2come »

Offline Drayki

Only doing outcalls now at same rates :dash:

Offline Love2come

Only doing outcalls now at same rates :dash:
She is back down to £120, in Manchester now though.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:28:39 pm by Love2come »

goldwing1

I fancied seeing her, asked about Saturday, said she doesn`t work weekends but she had it listed as being available in her diary.
If she`s as good as her photo`s and delivers the services all inclusive - seems a bit of a bargain.

Offline Kool Keef

She is back down to £120, in Manchester now though.

Might indulge at that price if the stars align  :thumbsup: