Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Earl's Court  (Read 5061 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1.5 hours incall

Booked couple weeks in advance. This was weird one for me, as in the days lead up to this meet, I was not in the mood for a punt at all. I should have cancelled, but Emms is very rarely available in central london locations, so thought I can't waste this chance when i've been waiting to see her for a while and my mood might change on the day, which it didn't.

Meet:
Emms is cute with a very girl next door look. To be honest, I couldn't recognise her face from the pictures. She has large natural boobs, wide hips, thick thighs, and a huge curvy ass. Even with both my hands, I couldn't get a full hold of one buttcheek! From the pictures I was expecting her to be of a more slight build, but I was happy with what I saw.

Out the shower and we had bit of a chat, then into groping and FK. Then onto OWO with deepthroat where she asked questions on what i prefer and how I like it. RO was great with her as she really got into it; holding my head, gyrating into my face a bit, and then clamping her thighs tightly around my head as she was cumming.
She asked me if i've tried edging and wanted to try it, so we went with that in a 69 position. She would switch from using hand and mouth. First time I got close, I managed to stop her, and then failed on the 2nd time. Edging is not for me.

Had a long chat. She's easy to talk to.

I wanted to see her squirt, so she got her vibrator out and sat on the toilet. It was a fucking flood all over the bathroom floor. I have honestly never seen someone squirt so much in one go.

Shortly after, she noticed we had less than 10 minutes left and offered another blowjob. 5 minutes of that and I decided I might as well fuck her, so got into doggy. She is very tight, so took bit of time to get in. After a few minutes, it was time, so I called it quits.

I could have got a lot more out of this meet, but I wasn't in the mood, so i felt like i wasted it really.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:57:44 am by Bartolomeo »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Seems like a lot of money if you weren't in the mood.

Offline The Film Director

A bit annoying, missing one of her rare central London visits  :dash:

Mind, at £190/hr maybe it was just as well  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

A bit annoying, missing one of her rare central London visits  :dash:

Mind, at £190/hr maybe it was just as well  :lol:

Incall is only a snip at £170/hr. Still to much for me to make a regular indulgence.

Offline The Film Director

Incall is only a snip at £170/hr. Still to much for me to make a regular indulgence.

Ah OK, that's slightly better.  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

I think that was her old rate, FD.  She was £180 last year in Kingston, but seems to have upped the ante by another £10 to £190 for her London incall rate this time around.  OTT IMO

Also her profile advertises a massage with a hand-shandy finish for £150 ... Way OTT IMO :crazy:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think that was her old rate, FD.  She was £180 last year in Kingston, but seems to have upped the ante by another £10 to £190 for her London incall rate this time around.  OTT IMO

I didn't see her profile when she was in Earl's Court so I don't know if there is any Central London premium. Perhaps OP could clarify what he paid? The reference to £190 on her profile currently is outcall. Until recently incall/outcall used to be £180/£200 but they've both dropped a tenner. Look half way down her profile - she has a section on incalls.

Also her profile advertises a massage with a hand-shandy finish for £150 ... Way OTT IMO :crazy:

+1 this is ridiculous. I can only assume that the odd client asks for it so she discounts her time slightly. If a massage/wank costs £150 then banging her ass for £20 more doesn't seem so bad. Still pricey though.

Offline Bartolomeo

I paid £220 for 90 minutes incall

Thanks for the review. Seems like a lot of money if you weren't in the mood.

Yep it is. If this feeling ever happens again then I will just cancel. Lesson learned.

Offline Bartolomeo

After 3 years, I saw Emms again a couple months ago.

She looked really good. Far better than I remembered, and also she seemed smaller. More of the build I had expected first time around. Still got those fantastic natural boobs and her butt is now smaller but with more shape to it.

She's obviously more experienced now she would make suggestions on her positioning during oral so i could see her butt and get my hands on it to spank.
This time I facefucked her to a CIM finish which she swallowed  :angelgirl:

Even though I prefer women to take the lead, as i'm pretty useless at controlling the flow of a session on my own, I still plan to see her again.