Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondechick15 Leicester  (Read 974 times)

Offline misterjt111

Been having some correspondence with this girl who seems very eager to secure a punt! She's got a BJ only offer on, and she's also offered me a reduced rate for Half hour. No face pics but 20+ ratings, anyone shed any light as to whether it's worth it?

I thank you

Offline Taggart

Think she's in the Narborough/Enderby area, and that's a few miles from Junction 21, M1.
As for pics, I've formed the view she's a size 14/16 lady. The profile has too little information on it, and the poor choice of pics doesnt tempt me to make a booking.

bush#hunter

She's got a BJ only offer on, and she's also offered me a reduced rate for Half hour. No face pics but 20+ ratings, anyone shed any light as to whether it's worth it?

I thank you
The offer is on BJ'S FOR £20 . When i looked at your post i thought why would you book half an hours worth of BJ'S . After checking her profile she has half hourly and hourly offers on as well.

Offline misterjt111

Apologies I was in a bit of a rush when I posted originally. Yeah the BJ offer is £20 and she initially offered half hour which includes everything she offers for £50, but when I said I was a bit dubious down to the lack of photos she said she would do it for £40.

After reading the first bit of advice I sort of had doubts already about her size etc so that confirmed my thoughts and I didn't go. I'm glad I never went I've wasted money before on punts just because I had the horn there and then!