Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy2579 - Bristol  (Read 1697 times)

1 review(s) for Daisy2579 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline privatebob

External Link/Members Only

First contact made with aw then texts then phone call ,this punt was last month. Called when i arrived at location top floor flat shared with another girl. I went for this punt as the girl us english and local,on arrival was supprised how good looking she  is. Paper work sorted 40 for 15 min she came back into the room and started to strip, friendly chatty girl a few tattoos but tastefully done. She was straight in for a blower owo she had agood go nice technique after a few mins stuck my fingers up her, tight warm and wet couldnt ask for any more she even had a little moan . Ro was good then on to fucking got her on top and she fucks well plenty of energy there, then on to doggy nice view of her ass and then popped cleaned up and had a chat after seems a nice girl look forward to the next visit :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:46:39 am by privatebob »

Offline houseboot

Now Bournemouth and, presumably from comments on her profile, has had previous AW profile.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:52:09 am by houseboot »

Offline privatebob

I know she is not in bristol any more but as for previous profiles i dont know mate

Offline houseboot

I know she is not in bristol any more but as for previous profiles i dont know mate

My comment was guidance for anyone else reading this thread. :hi:

Offline ezygoin69

Thanks for the feedback, looks like she is based in my immediate area now but hasnt logged in since the 7th April, dont suppose you still have her number and ill see if i can arrange a meet with her?

thanks

Dave
Banned reason: Self confessed leech
Banned by: daviemac