Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora Sophia Ryder- Glasgow  (Read 3186 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by S_holmes]

Offline Littlebluebastard

External Link/Members Only
£100 for 30 mins

Comms were good, easy texting and instructions into flats not far from the city centre. Arranged the meet got postcode and was there within a few hours. Flat was easy enough to find but buzzer entry and you can easily bump into people here. Lift upto her floor and flat number given.

Looks were what I was after, slim blonde hairy and the fake look again. Good body say around a size 8, big tits and a banging arse. Was met at the door and led into the room. Flat is nice enough inside. Shower taken and money out the way. Into the room and she was straight too it with some dfk, had a little play about with each other and she started with the owo. Lots of spit and some ball play, onto some mish then doggy, changed it up for some ro on her lovely shaved pussy. Mish again and popped in the bag.

Overall she done what I asked her it all just felt abit mechanical and we never had the spark, doesn't make much effort to make small talk etc. This may not matter to others but I like a little chit chat before starting just to put us both at ease and that just wasnt there at all. There was just something missing from the punt hence the neutral and I wont be going back, not for 100 for 30 mins anyway. I'm sure you could've got alot more out of her than I did if you tried but hey ho.
Body - 8/10
Looks 8/10
Service 6/19

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the review :hi:

Mechanical/Robotic, call it what you want... Can't be arsed with WGs that rely solely on looks, and don't deliver on service... The reason I've never bothered trying to book her in recent times... :timeout:

All show and no substance with this one it would seem... :thumbsdown:

Offline BaronVonProdger

Also worth noting that she does duos with Innocent Dolly (Logan Montoya) who was caught blackmailing clients, doesn't mean she would do it, but the company a lady keeps says a lot about her.

Offline Clattypats

Also worth noting that she does duos with Innocent Dolly (Logan Montoya) who was caught blackmailing clients, doesn't mean she would do it, but the company a lady keeps says a lot about her.
Never have, and never would, see this one either... :bomb: :wackogirl:

Offline Clattypats

She's bumped her rate up to 120hh now...  :wackogirl:

Offline David1970

Can I ask the OP a question.
Does the price effect your review rating, if she was £60HH would you have given her a Posoitve review?
Not having a go at the OP, just intrested if price effects the review or should it.

Offline Clattypats

Does the price effect your review rating, if she was £60HH would you have given her a Posoitve review?
Not having a go at the OP, just intrested if price effects the review or should it.
I personally don't think the price should effect the rating (and I'm not saying it has in this case) , though the disappointment of an average booking may be a more bitter pill to swallow, the more you have paid... Maybe that's just human nature...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:01:18 pm by Clattypats »

Offline David1970

I was thinking more about expectations of a punt, when you pay £100 HH against £60HH and you write a review.
I would expect more from a higher price punt, that's why you pay more, so does that effect the review?

Offline Clattypats

I was thinking more about expectations of a punt, when you pay £100 HH against £60HH and you write a review.
I would expect more from a higher price punt, that's why you pay more, so does that effect the review?
I don't expect more from a higher price punt based on personal experience (and I'm not trying to Diss your opinion) I just go with the fact that's the price the WG puts on herself, and if no one is around that takes my fancy at the time, at a lower rate, then I'll take my chances...

Most of my best bookings have been 60hh or 70hh...80 top line... So I don't  base my expectations on price ... 90hh is the highest I've went anyway...

Thoughts from the OP would be good, as you've said...  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 05:45:55 pm by Clattypats »

Offline BaronVonProdger

For £120hh I would expect her fanny to break into song and give me all three verses of Flower of Scotland. :wacko:

Offline David1970

For £120hh I would expect her fanny to break into song and give me all three verses of Flower of Scotland. :wacko:

I think you may just be disappointed by your visit to this SP.

Offline David1970

I don't expect more from a higher price punt based on personal experience (and I'm not trying to Diss your opinion) I just go with the fact that's the price the WG puts on herself, and if no one is around that takes my fancy at the time, at a lower rate, then I'll take my chances...

Most of my best bookings have been 60hh or 70hh...80 top line... So I don't  base my expectations on price ... 90hh is the highest I've went anyway...

Thoughts from the OP would be good, as you've said...  :thumbsup:

I must say that I expect more if I pay a premium price.
What's the point of paying more if you get a £60HH service?

Offline Clattypats

I must say that I expect more if I pay a premium price.
What's the point of paying more if you get a £60HH service?
Theres no such thing as a 60hh, 70hh service etc... The WG will charge what price she thinks herself to "maybe" be worth (upto the punter if he wants to pay that price) ...
She may think her service/looks warrants it, doesn't mean the punter will think the same, or get a higher level  of service... Is all I am saying...

Offline DaVINCI

£120 is her rate for Touring most places in England apart from London were it is £150  :scare: unless pre-booked.

l didn't think there was a Edward Street in Glasgow, she has left Glasgow as the county when in-fact it should be Birmingham  :wackogirl:

£100 per 30mins is still on offer for Glasgow   

Offline Uncle Buck

I see from her AW profile, that she’s a very good listener. That must be worth the £120 HH surely  :lol:

Offline FBman78

I also expect a higher standard for a higher price, budget price I expect a budget ride.

Offline Clattypats

I also expect a higher standard for a higher price, budget price I expect a budget ride.
I'm not disagreeing that we don't maybe expect a higher standard for a higher price, but the reality of it is, in many instances, this isn't the case... Price doesn't necessarily equal service...

If that were the case why would I not just book 100hh+ punts everytime... I don't, because I personally don't expect it to result in a better service/booking... The only reason I will book above my "ceiling" of 80hh is if I want a punt, but there is no one I want to see at that time, or are availible that are in my price bracket...Or, they are unbelievably hot  :dancegirl: which again doesn't mean the service will match the looks... :hi:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:02:07 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

£120 is her rate for Touring most places in England apart from London were it is £150  :scare: unless pre-booked.

l didn't think there was a Edward Street in Glasgow, she has left Glasgow as the county when in-fact it should be Birmingham  :wackogirl:

£100 per 30mins is still on offer for Glasgow
Thought I'd punted at a Edward St in Glasgow... Thought it was just outside City Centre, near the Kingston Bridge... Turns out I was wrong... :crazy:

Was getting mixed up with a street in the City Centre that ends in "ard"... :wacko:

Offline Littlebluebastard

Personally, yes i my reviews are based on price it's my personal opinion of it was a neutral for the service I got based on the pricing structure. If this had been a 60hh it may have been a positive. I can see where others are coming from in that you rate the punt vs other punts and not on price. But I do feel myself giving a touch more leeway in cheaper punts than in high end punts when it comes to reviews. That is just my opinion on it, and now gaining more experience in this I believe that the higher the price does not equal a better punt.

Online auldie63

Was getting mixed up with a street in the City Centre that ends in "ard"... :wacko:
Easy to see HOW that could occur  :D :hi:
Personally I have to say a lot of my better punts are with WGs at the lower end of the price range, maybe because they don't think they are platinum princesses makes then try a bit harder.

Offline Clattypats

Offline FBman78

Aye Clatty you are right on the fact that higher costs do not mean a better service, I had a cracking Thai lass that only charged me £60 for the hour because she "liked" my attitude.  Think her name was Rose or something. Another time she told me to fuck her flat mate, and then joined in.

That said most punters expectations will be higher with a higher tariff.

Offline BaronVonProdger

Having said all that, I would rather spend £100+ for an amazing half hour punt than a £100 for a shoddy full hour punt. The length of the meet means almost nothing, in fact I can't think of any punt lasting longer than 45mins I've really enjoyed all that much. Short and cheap is best, but short and expensive is preferable to lengthy cheap and bad.  :)

Offline Clattypats

Having said all that, I would rather spend £100+ for an amazing half hour punt than a £100 for a shoddy full hour punt. The length of the meet means almost nothing, in fact I can't think of any punt lasting longer than 45mins I've really enjoyed all that much. Short and cheap is best, but short and expensive is preferable to lengthy cheap and bad.  :)
Of course I would rather spend 100hh for a good punt than 100h for a shoddy punt, that's not the comparison I'm making though, so it's irrespective... And to be clear, my preferred booking duration is 45 minutes, but only(not every booking) with Regs...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 05:49:44 pm by Clattypats »

Offline The Man With No Name

Exactly my sentiments.

Simply reinforced by the pragmatic aspect that if a girl does turn me on enough to comfortably cum twice, half an hour is usually more than enough to make it happen - and have never been the least bit interested in a third go in one session. I invariably find that the longer I fuck, the harder it is to cum (for several reasons) - whether that's on civvy street, or a second round with a hooker.

Though there aren't many of them, the best value punt for me at the moment are girls who offer CIM, anal and cum twice in 30 min for (realistically) 90/100, all-in. If I've avoided wanking for a couple of days before, and she's hot and full on enough, half an hour is usually just good time to blow my first load in her mouth - then with enough anticipation having still to fuck her, to comfortably drop my second deep in her ass and all the extra appeal that offers, via the first feel of her pussy around my dick.

The best example of that was Czech Sabrina (External Link/Members Only), who did a few tours here a couple of years ago. I originally booked an hour at 100, but once I came the second time after fucking her ass and realising I'd only been there 25 minutes or so, she happily offered me 30 quid back to piss off there and then, effectively treating it as a half-hour booking. Who was I to refuse?  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 02:02:40 pm by The Man With No Name »