Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Grantham Chinese massage  (Read 6382 times)

Offline zaphod b

External Link/Members Only

Felt a bit stiff this morning (not how you lot are thinking) so decided on a massage. The usual search came up fairly dire for this forgotten part of the world, but did find this one. Rang the number and arranged an hour for 11am, directions were texted promptly and were very thorough. Easy to find location up an alley so reasonably discreet.

Cost £40 for an hour, pretty reasonable I thought.

Arrived at the venue and was greeted by a fairly attractive lady, mid 40's at a guess, rather nice body too.

The massage.....stripped off, laid on couch and massage started, she asked if I wanted a 4 hand massage for another £20 but declined that one this time. She then asked if I wanted it hard or soft (another double entendre) decided on hard and away she went. Good deep massage with plenty of c/c swipes and even a quick touch of the little fella. This went on for a good half hour and properley ironed out the knots in my muscles. Time to turn over, was asked if I wanted b2b or a happy ending, went with the happy ending for £20. Warm oil poured onto the little fella, who was now starting to enjoy it, took a punt at stroking her nice arse, she didn't complain so then played with her tits, again, no complaints so went all out for hand between her legs, still no complaint....pity she was dressed but still a good fondle, guessing that with b2b there might be the possibility of fingering her, will try that next time and report back. All the fondling and her skilled hands on me soon had me shooting my load, very satisfiying, quick clean up and then a bit more massaging and a wipe down with a warm flannel to get rid of most of the oil and the a hot towell.
All together a good experience, would I go back?....Yes, but next time will have b2b, even though I forgot to ask how much it would be!
Hope the link has worked and you find this review helpful.

Online NottsThaiLover

Great review, thanks. Think I need to get over to Grantham I think. :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Member since Feb 2017.

07493 591538
+447493591538

Offline willj555

Where in Grantham is this place? Is it discreet?

Thx

Offline willj555

Went and had a look yesterday, middle aged woman not my normal type, £40 for massage then another £20 for happy ending which to be fair was very good. Didn’t flinch when I had a rub of her bum and between her legs or when squeezing her tits so for £60 all in quite a decent effort. Did get offered b2b for£40 but turned it down only because she wasn’t my type. She told me normally a couple of ladies there each day and they change every week. Would I go back? Yes if it’s someone younger and fitter but would go for b2b as well.