Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Gabriella_X - Cambridge  (Read 1347 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline cambsguy

Don't punt as much as I used to now for a number of reasons, mainly the fact Cambridge is such a barren place!!! Anyway, had seen her before and up for it so booked again.

Same hotel as before at Bar Hill which worked well for me that day but be warned, the traffic can be slow around there with the roadworks so if travelling allow time! The hotel is nice but has those cameras in where you need to enter reg no. at reception or get a fine, so i parked in the housing estate opposite. Plenty of options.

Gabriella is quite pretty and a bit of a girl next door (but a fit one). Nice body, all in good shape and lovely skin. Quite a few tattoos but tastefully done. Anal is the best with her. Any position and really good when she is flat on her front and encourages deep penetration. I started off with a little foot fun and while her feet are decent, for the real foot fan with some chipped varnish and slight roughness on the heel (I am nitpicking a bit). Sadly, after I popped, i was unable to manage again.

So the only downsides for me were a) I cant pop twice in an hour normally (unless I was to in the first 5 mins) so it is an expensive punt and b) from a personal point of view her feet are not up to the standard of some girls

In her favour you have looks, body, cleanliness, great bum, enthusiastic, great shag and above all a nice person who can hold a conversation. If she was to do 30 min appts she would be a 9/10 at least, as it is she is 8/10 but very good.

Online norwichfunseeker

If she was to do 30 min appts she would be a 9/10 at least, as it is she is 8/10 but very good.

She does - like others in this group, if you ask, and they can accommodate they do these for £80.00 in my experience.
To be fair, if depends how booked up they get, etc, and I have been refused too.
My personal preference is for a 30 min booking initially (with any WG), with a view to extend, or revisit. After my initial 30 mins with Gabby, I have revisiting a couple of times for 60 mins, as she is well worth it.

Offline FenFarmer

I've used that hotel a few times in the past. Last time the car park was free for the first two hours.

And yeah traffic is very unpredictable there at the moment.