Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Yvett x - London - super fuck session  (Read 2617 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline WKD123

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hour (Cockworship service)

I'd been considering giving up punting for a few weeks, but just happened to login to AW and Yvett popped up and so I thought, why the hell not?

Bit of a deliberation as some of the photos posted either seem airbrushed to death or just plain awful, but the weight of opinion of my fellow punters swung it and so I made the call (or should I say, sent the initial text). Even though KT had been before me, it still didn't put me off, so meeting arranged I duly went and had a most delightful fuck.

Comms were great, very quick to reply and confirm although a bit "short" towards the end and the usual "hun" and "darling" mixed in with establishing what I could expect.

I confirmed the cockworship up front as I wanted to end with CIM and although I might have got OWO for £120 like others, didn't want to risk disappointment.

Not quite the dress request, but Yvett was a sight to behold in short tartan skirt, holds ups, fancy knickers and top underneath which was a matching bra. Straight into FK moving to some seriously nice DFK - I'd showered before and cleaned up so I think that Yvett didn't need to get me to scrub up which meant a lot more time for some groping. I can confirm that this is one very nice looking lady - lovely dimples, fit and toned (we had to move the appointment as she was still in the gym when I first texted) and curvy with all natural body. Lovely pussy, just how I like it so I spent a considerable amount of time down there with tongue and fingers, determined to make her cum which she very politely pretended she had...

.. so on with the rubber and straight into some serious fucking in mish - at one point her legs were spread out as wide as possible which combined with a nice tight pussy nearly had me shoot my load, so I pulled out and went for doggy but it didn't last long as the sight of that rather sumptuous derriere and cunt gripping my cock was too much. Laid out flat, whipped off the mac and asked Yvett to suck me off which she did from the side - nice touch so I could see her head bobbing up and down until the inevitable happened.

Quick trip to the bathroom to spit and then a brief cuddle but I was sweating by then so Yvett suggested a shower after which it was kind of all over.

Final polite chat and goodbyes off I went a happy man once more.

I've not followed my usual review template, but wanted to record the event for posterity and let others know that this is one good punt in a world where it seems to be getting harder. One of the most expensive, so not top in terms of VFM but Yvett is pretty much all you could ask for in terms of service, fit body, welcoming and a pleasure to be with and delivered all I wanted. It may well be my last punt so good to go out on a high!

Adios amigos