Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Vivastreet girls  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

Apart from Leicester's well known troupe of Romanian girls - Tolly, Nicola, Guilia, Barbara and Alla - can anyone confirm whether any of the other girls on here actually exist? There are some lovely looking girls, but so many look entirely bogus or clear bait & switch.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I hardly venture out to look at VS, but the following ads/profiles caught my eye and pics look very familiar. I suspect they may have been discussed on here, possibly reviewed as well.

07481 456530

The following all have an AW profile as well

Fuck me, I gave up after Page 8. If there were that many gorgeous fit birds on VS for the Leicester area, why would we need AW?

Far too many fake pics and B&S profiles.

Just like AW, If I were to see an a VS girl, I'd make sure she was properly road-tested on here.

I'd be willing to TOFTT on Aw, but definitely not on VS.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Charlie, perhaps we can turn this thread into an-going one for VS girls in Leicester. As well as submitting reviews etc., members could also update this thread for any obvious fake profile or recommend any that they have seen.

Perhaps VS is harder to monitor.police when compared to AW.

Offline Charliehutton

Charlie, perhaps we can turn this thread into an-going one for VS girls in Leicester. As well as submitting reviews etc., members could also update this thread for any obvious fake profile or recommend any that they have seen.

Perhaps VS is harder to monitor.police when compared to AW.

Good idea, CT. I hope it catches on, because we might be missing some real gems.

You never know what to believe, of course, but I remember chatting with Guilia and she told me her VS ad cost £500 a week. Is that bollocks? It's an awful lot of 15 minute 'quickies' at £30 a pop, so they must be busy girls.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Good idea, CT. I hope it catches on, because we might be missing some real gems.

You never know what to believe, of course, but I remember chatting with Guilia and she told me her VS ad cost £500 a week. Is that bollocks? It's an awful lot of 15 minute 'quickies' at £30 a pop, so they must be busy girls.

I doubt it would be that high, otherwise they'd all be on AW. I have an inking that adverts there are free, up to a certain number of photos, with a small charge to add more pics.

IMHO, she may have mentioned it to get some sympathy from you, possibly a (financial) tip  :lol:

Otherwise how could you have 250+ adverts for Leicester area only?  If they were paying £500 per advert, this area alone would generate VS £125,000 per week  :scare:

Also, if it was this high, imagine those pimps who place 5~6 adverts at a time.

Offline MajorPayne

You never know what to believe, of course, but I remember chatting with Guilia and she told me her VS ad cost £500 a week. Is that bollocks?

Sounds like bollocks.

VS even give free trials - External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 11:19:14 am by MajorPayne »

Offline Johnjohn54321

Guilia also mentioned £500 to me but im sure it was per month as she told me her rent as well.

Offline Charliehutton

Otherwise how could you have 250+ adverts for Leicester area only?  If they were paying £500 per advert, this area alone would generate VS £125,000 per week

You're quite right. As the Major says, it's bollocks. The whole site is bollocks, it seems. It would just be handy to know if there are any genuine ones, though, in amongst all the junk.

Offline gbyld87

I've been told by 2 or 3 girls that it's roughly 500 a month on VS, but is generally well worth it, so I'd be inclined to believe it.  Not 500 a week though.

Offline gbyld87

Apart from Leicester's well known troupe of Romanian girls - Tolly, Nicola, Guilia, Barbara and Alla - can anyone confirm whether any of the other girls on here actually exist? There are some lovely looking girls, but so many look entirely bogus or clear bait & switch.

Most genuine ones also have an AW profile, but AW apparently forbid the use of photos that are also used elsewhere so you'll generally see different images if a girl has ads running on both sites.  Can be quite useful for extra photos if the aw profile is lacking.

Look at Jessy.bm and nicole0123 as an example of this.  Crap aw profile, but 3 times as many photos on VS.

Offline Johnjohn54321

Seen both Jessy.bm and Nicole0123 and they are both a good value Fuck as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:50:43 am by Johnjohn54321 »

Offline simon07

Look at the reviews posted over the last months for Viva Leicester:
 Jessy BM, Nicole 0123 etc, Guilia, Alla, Barbara, Natasha and on a slow day Tolly -

why so many options compared to virtually nil in Derby, Nottingham. Is it because there is more TOFFT in Leicester or because the Wgs/Pimps are worse in Derby, Nottingham?

Viva street is fantasy pics (mostly) and yet Adultworks WGs use really old pics, photoshop, B&S too. A landmine.  :bomb:

Offline bigcock95-14

Proper good fuck she is, based in city centre, tight and very huge tits, gonna do a review today

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Fantasist. Asking for videos+phone numbers, but no reviews
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Proper good fuck she is, based in city centre, tight and very huge tits, gonna do a review today

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's the 2nd time you have touted her.

Online ZeroCount

Proper good fuck she is

She fucking better be at 100 notes for 30 minutes!

Offline Charliehutton

That's the 2nd time you have touted her.

Good work, CT, or she'd have been straight on my waiting list.