Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pauline on Charles St Blackpool  (Read 493 times)

Bear71

Does anyone know if Pauline on Charles St in Blackpool is still working. She used to advertise in newsagent windows as Mature Lady with a landline number. Ex guest house using an upstairs room she was very cheap £30 all in. I saw her 2000 to 2012. Any insight guys but she must be getting on now if alive over 70 prob nearer 80

Offline Clattypats

Does anyone know if Pauline on Charles St in Blackpool is still working. She used to advertise in newsagent windows as Mature Lady with a landline number. Ex guest house using an upstairs room she was very cheap £30 all in. I saw her 2000 to 2012. Any insight guys but she must be getting on now if alive over 70 prob nearer 80
Was she a Barebacker aswell, Since that seems to be your thing, you brainless twat...  :crazy: :bomb:

Bear71

Yes she was. I admit yes I was stupid. Now I hope to persuede others not to bb. No need for abuse.

Offline freeze44

Yes she was. I admit yes I was stupid. Now I hope to persuede others not to bb. No need for abuse.

Ok so how you going to help possible bb'rs?? Setting up a helpline or what? Just say no eh!!

Offline Clattypats

That's not abuse, that's fact :rolleyes:... And I don't need you to persuade me not to BB... I actually have a brain in my head! ...  :)

Offline Kool Keef

Ok so how you going to help possible bb'rs?? Setting up a helpline or what? Just say no eh!!

:D

Offline Hemlock47

The best thing you can do is put up a list of all the women you have ever been within 6ft of, so the rest of us can avoid them.

Bear71

At least some sensible private messages coming through from guts asking for help with their addiction

Offline scutty brown

At least some sensible private messages coming through from guts asking for help with their addiction

You've  got PM access with twelve posts and no reviews?
I find that very surprising
Or maybe you're lying through your teeth.................but FWIW no barebackers on Charles St on AW, unless that fat thai hotel cleaner is back at number 5 again - she only works during the winter

=edit=
I forgot........bareback anal is available next door to number 5 at WWW
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:37:23 pm by scutty brown »