Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charley of Manchester Elite  (Read 767 times)

Offline montycat

External Link/Members Only

Overall, this has to be a positive report. Although in some ways she wasn’t ideal for me, most other punters would really like her.

It started really well. As soon as she arrived she gave me a nice kiss – the first of many -  in the hallway, before we even got in the room. She is extremely pretty – as other have noted her eyes are lovely, I can’t express exactly why but it was something to do with the way she was focussed on me the whole time. She also has a great body, slim, with lovely little tits (the website says they’re Ds, but they look a lot smaller, maybe Bs to me; anyway she was fine with me groping them) and a lovely, quite big, bum. According to the website, she’s 26: often these ages are underestimates, but in her case I don’t think so – if anything she looks younger than that.

After a while, with lots of kissing a cuddling, I went to the loo, promising as usual to wash my cock. I also reminded her to pick up the money since she hadn’t yet – another good sign.

So next we did oral. To my slight disappointment it was With. (Another report says she did OWO, maybe it was With for me was because she hadn’t seen me shower – because of my disability this takes a while, so I do it about an hour before the girl is due.)

Next, we got on the bed for some sex. So, here was I with a gorgeous girl lying there, her legs wide open, making encouraging noises (she’s good at dirty talk), but I couldn’t hard enough. We tried several times, in several positions, but it wasn’t going to happen. This happens quite often to me, and it’s not a big deal, so long as the rest of it is good, which so far it had been.

Next, I suggested 69, but before we did that I asked two questions: 1. Could I lick her bum-hole, and 2. If so, would she still kiss me afterwards. Most girls I’ve seen from Elite say yes to both. She said no to 1, and indeed I didn’t get to play with it at all, although she did display it nicely later.

I like watching girls have orgasms, but when I suggested this she said she couldn’t, but not for the reason I expected. I was her first customer of the day, but she had played with herself earlier!

So between my limitations and hers there wasn’t a lot we could do for the rest of the time, but it was pleasant enough – lots of kissing and cuddling and playing with my cock. I also spanked her a bit.

So I probably won’t see her again, but if you just like affection and sex from a stunning young lady, she is of course recommended.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Thanks for the helpful and detailed review  :thumbsup: