Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Mia Starr?  (Read 4559 times)

Offline Straife

According to her profile she will report you to the police if you are a time-waster or a no-show.  :D  :wackogirl:

Offline Jake-

It is some years since I last visited Mia, an embarrassing mistake (on my part  :() lead me to believe I would no longer be welcome... Shame because she is lovely . A Good service from a top professional.

Offline rudolph hucker

According to her profile she will report you to the police if you are a time-waster or a no-show.  :D  :wackogirl:

Touché - I'm going to see her and if she's shit I'm reporting her to the police.  :sarcastic:

Offline Stiltskin

I had some feedback on this one,  someone said she was 'amongst the very best'. I still haven't seen her though. I'm a bit worried she's going to be 'too mature' for me.

Offline Stiltskin

Anyone seen her lately? Got any feedback?

Offline nigel4498

She promises to restore your faith in punting.
Hallelujah

Offline Hantsolo

Have often considered a visit as she does look good, but there is something that stops me and I can't quite decide what it is....

Offline nigel4498

Have often considered a visit as she does look good, but there is something that stops me and I can't quite decide what it is....
Know what you mean, she is only 3 miles from me but have never added her to my hotlist.

Offline Larios

Maybe it's the lack of feedback recently. Seems like she's mostly retired going from that.

Offline purple_t

I saw her a few months ago, she was my first ever punt (had a few more since then) so not a lot to compare it to but I thought she was on the whole pretty damn good. Great oral especially. She could probably pass for slightly younger than her stated age, she has aged a lot better than most women in their 30s. Whether or not you want to spend that much though when you could see someone a lot younger for the same money is up to you, but I couldn't really fault her service / hospitality.

mia starr

I'm very much still alive, thanks guys for putting me one foot in the grave  :D
Even though I've just had to put my reading glasses on and my false teeth in a jar before replying.

Offline PLeisure

I saw her a few months ago, she was my first ever punt (had a few more since then) so not a lot to compare it to but I thought she was on the whole pretty damn good. Great oral especially. She could probably pass for slightly younger than her stated age, she has aged a lot better than most women in their 30s. Whether or not you want to spend that much though when you could see someone a lot younger for the same money is up to you, but I couldn't really fault her service / hospitality.
Would be great to have your review on the meet, please  :hi:

sam1

Very tempted to book her.Is a bit expensive.If the blond is her might give it a go.

Offline purple_t

Very tempted to book her.Is a bit expensive.If the blond is her might give it a go.

I can confirm that is her. Surprised to see a face pic on here given that she blurs her face on AW! I say go for it, she's great!

Offline nigel4498

Now I've seen her face pic she's on my hotlist  :thumbsup:

Offline Hantsolo

Now I've seen her face pic she's on my hotlist  :thumbsup:

Same here Nigel! Right to the top of my list...... I don't know what was causing me to be unsure before, but now I'm sure I want to see her!

Offline SJ772

Same here Nigel! Right to the top of my list...... I don't know what was causing me to be unsure before, but now I'm sure I want to see her!

Same here, she's been on the HL for a while but held back, think I will go for it now

Offline nigel4498

Looks like this thread is going to prove popular for Mia Starr then and all because of her Profile pic.

Offline Davede

mia starr

That's my first face pic anywhere, ever!! Glad you guys approve  :P

Offline mh

Makes me wonder if this UKP profile is genuine then...!

sam1

Purple confirmed it is her so presume all is genuine

Offline tantric talents

Well it just shows what a difference a good face pic will make to a help a punter decide whether to put a girl on his HL or not :hi:

Offline SJ772

Well it just shows what a difference a good face pic will make to a help a punter decide whether to put a girl on his HL or not :hi:

Just a shame she doesn't list Facial or CIM after seeing that face pic or I'd be there already.

Offline mh

Purple confirmed it is her so presume all is genuine

Ooops, missed that! Sorry.

Offline mh

Just a shame she doesn't list Facial or CIM after seeing that face pic or I'd be there already.

You can always photoshop the pic to your tastes...  :hi:
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline purple_t

Ooops, missed that! Sorry.

Yeah I saw Mia a few months ago, the photo is definitely her!

Offline tantric talents

+1

Offline Stiltskin

I can confirm that is her. Surprised to see a face pic on here given that she blurs her face on AW! I say go for it, she's great!

I must have missed that :(. Was it posted as a forum profile picture?

Offline purple_t

I must have missed that :(. Was it posted as a forum profile picture?

Yes, now changed to an iguana by the looks of it (or some other kind of reptile); I seem to recall she said she has one for a pet!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:25:39 pm by purple_t »

Offline wasox

There's a face pic?  Where can I find it?  Didn't see one on her AW profile...

Offline purple_t

There's a face pic?  Where can I find it?  Didn't see one on her AW profile...

you missed it, sorry :unknown: