Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes  (Read 2076 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jjones

External Link/Members Only

Met with Skylah for 1 hr, £120 no extras

I text skylah in the morning to confirm our booking, promptly received text back with instructions on where to park.

I arrived 20 mins early, so i parked up. there was plenty of parking available and was free too.
i text skylah to tell her i was there but she wasn't quite ready so i waited until our agreed time then got a phone call from Skylah instructing me where to go.

easy instructions, flat was close to where i had parked.

Skylah is a very attractive girl, she is a very friendly girl and easy to get along with.

I had a quick shower then joined skylah on the bed, plenty of french kissing involved, she then gave me a really nice bj, she is very good at this, plenty of eye contact.

i then gave her some oral, which she really enjoyed, we then rubbered up and on she got.

didn't last too long :P

we then had a chat for about 5-10 mins then she wanted to try for a 2nd pop, i gave her some more oral for another 5-10 mins, then she wanted to give me another bj which led to her finishing me off by hand.

Overall for the price, very good pretty girl

would definitely recommend :)

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing Jj pleased you had a good time. I've seen her 3 times and enjoyed them all  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 01:28:13 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline jjones

Cheers for reviewing Jj pleased you had a good time. I've seen her 3 times and enjoyed them all  :hi:

shes a good en  :P

Offline Happynerd

I've definitely wanted to see Skylah but she's only in calls at the moment. How easy to get to is her location for a non-driver please?

Offline bbanks

Good review. I’ve text her a few times but she’s always booked. My problem is that I don’t like to plan these things ahead, it’s usually a spur of the moment urge by which time all the good lasses are invariably busy  :unknown:

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah i have that scheduling issue too, sometimes planning ahead isn't always possible for me to squeeze in a punt, and i've had to cancel on occasions, which i hate doing.

I'd love to see her, but she never seems to be anywhere near where i maybe, even when she tours or i'm away up north, i'm either never far enough north, or she's too far west or east of me  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online ProfessorYaffle

I've definitely wanted to see Skylah but she's only in calls at the moment. How easy to get to is her location for a non-driver please?

Piece of cake - she's about a 5 minute walk from Felling Metro station (mostly uphill though).