Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteSarahgirl - Plymouth  (Read 1002 times)

1 review(s) for PetiteSarahgirl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Sophiefuckbuddy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kingkey1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
No reply via AW email,  took three SMS messages over a period of a couple of weeks to elicit a response.
When she replied we quickly and easily arranged a time and she sent me her complete address. None of that nonsense with just postcode and having to ring whilst in the street to get the door number.

Her place was easy to find and has some restricted residents parking outside but if you arrive after 5pm there are plenty of spaces. 
She works from a shared home,  an ordinary terraced house converted into bedsits (possibly students)  which seemed clean and tidy. However, because there were other occupants the use of the bathroom was difficult and was not offered either before or after the session. This wasn't a problem as I had a shower beforehand and didn't need to remove any evidence after.

Appearance
She answered the door in everyday clothes (leggings and a top) nothing special, although I didn't ask for anything particular. I instantly recognised her from her previous profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She guided me to her downstairs bedroom and offered me  drink. She had very little makeup and appeared very natural  with no apparent cosmetic surgery. Once we sorted the paperwork she removed her clothes to reveal some sexy lingerie and stockings although this did little for me and I was eager to remove them. She has one of the finest arses you will see and a nice pair of firm tits with suckable nipples. No tattoos or piercings, which is a refreshing find these days. Her description given in the AW interview is pretty accurate, although her pubic hair was clean shaven and not trimmed which was a bit of a disappointment as I like a bit of bush to floss with.

Service
I originally enquired about a 30 min session but was offered an hour so I took it for 120. I am a one pop guy these days and because I wasn't able to rise to the occasion after round one the session ended after 40mins she gave me 20 back. The session started rather awkwardly after some DTK she waited for me to take charge and guide the proceedings. I started with sucking and nibbling her lovely pert nipples as well as some light fingering. This lead on to me licking her pussy which made her cum quite quickly with some more aggressive fingering although she doesn't like anything inserted in her arse. (Again noise from the other occupants in the house and her load moans were a bit off-putting at times.) After this I guided her down to provide some excellent OWO which she excelled at,  she did a good job of getting all my cock in her mouth with alot of gagging, and didn't complain about face fucking or holding her head down, good DT. She made an attempt at sucking my balls but this wasn't up to much. After much OWO, onto CG, again energetic and she is quite tight, some deep doggy action then finished in mish. I planned a CIM but because she enjoys a good pounding I couldn't hold back. We had a perfunctory chat afterwards, she has been in this country for 13 years so her English is excellent but still has some accent.
She tried to suck some life back into my little chap for round 2 but when he wasn't responding we agreed to end the session early and she offered a refund (never had that before) .

Overall
She is young, pretty and does everything on her enjoys list without charging extras or complaints.  She provides excellent DT and takes a good hard fucking with a tight pussy.
Good VFM

Offline jingjing

:hi:
Thanks for review - very helpful.

Sounds good - I'll be making a booking later to see for myself!

By the way, your comment-  (as I like a bit of bush to floss with) made me laugh! - very good.  A man after my own heart. :thumbsup:

Online Fuzzyduck

Good review - thanks. I'm down Plymouth way next week and she was on my provisional list. However, I see from her profile she's starting a new job on Monday so daytime punts are limited (pity). I also see there was some history regarding BB with her previous profile (it was available a few years ago), but presumably not a sniff of it on offer these days?

Offline markc65

Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review.

Back in Plymouth in a couple of weeks so will have to try to sort something out with her

Offline chrispuckey

She is a good girl and loves the submissive side of things.