Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Doing due diligence. Any info on Classy Charlotte  (Read 739 times)

Litmwa

Hello,

I’ve searched and tried to find reviews on this lovely lady. No luck unfortunately. I’m on vacation in the area and would like to have a nice evening out. External Link/Members Only . Anyone have info on this lady?

Thank you

Offline Hurley

Hello,

I’ve searched and tried to find reviews on this lovely lady. No luck unfortunately. I’m on vacation in the area and would like to have a nice evening out. External Link/Members Only . Anyone have info on this lady?

Thank you
Here you go this should bring up her reviews
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Litmwa

goldwing1

I clocked her, it`s the minimum 1½ Hours booking that put me off.

Offline Home Alone

I clocked her, it`s the minimum 1½ Hours booking that put me off.

She'd not appeared on my radar. When I read that her minimum booking was 90 minutes, was it intuition that told me she was in her 40s?! ;)  :lol:

Offline Hurley

Been around for years, what is it about her that appeals OP.
I see you say vacation which suggests your not from these shores, if so welcome.
What in particular are you looking for and since you are completely new perhaps we can help.

Offline bolster3

Hello,

Thank you

Don't bother there are a lot more out there that are far better.
See my review and the comments under it.

Litmwa

Been around for years, what is it about her that appeals OP.
I see you say vacation which suggests your not from these shores, if so welcome.
What in particular are you looking for and since you are completely new perhaps we can help.

My wife and I are looking for a lady who is good with couples and able to do out call.We are Yanks and thanks for the welcome. I have punted all over just not here :) It seems to be more agency than independent.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:01:35 am by Litmwa »

goldwing1

My wife and I are looking for a lady who is good with couples and able to do out call.We are Yanks and thanks for the welcome. I have punted all over just not here :) It seems to be more agency than independent.

Don`t know if you are familiar with Adultwork.
You can search for ladies on there who will see couples
External Link/Members Only

You can put up a reverse booking on there and people will reply to you.
Also this site has a sister site External Link/Members Only and you can advertise your requirements there.

Litmwa

Don`t know if you are familiar with Adultwork.
You can search for ladies on there who will see couples
External Link/Members Only

You can put up a reverse booking on there and people will reply to you.
Also this site has a sister site External Link/Members Only and you can advertise your requirements there.

Appreciate it. That adult work looks excellent.

Offline OakTree

Hello,

Thank you

I’ve seen her a couple of times many many years ago. Facially she was aractive. She did have a very fit body back then and provided a vanilla GFE. If memory serves me right kissing was light and minimal and OWO was nothing spectacular. She did enjoy being licked out and was enthusiastic when it came to fucking.

All in all an average punt.

goldwing1

Appreciate it. That adult work looks excellent.

It`s a big site, and  can take a bit of getting used to, some ladies will only accept bookings through the site, so you will have to register, some will have their phone numbers displayed so you can call them.

To quickly find what you want , go to the main home page
Click the " search " tab at the top.
You will end up with a huge list, and it`s just a case of ticking the boxes, in your case, look on the right hand side of the page where it says

With:   
   Men
   Women
   Couples MF
   Couples MM
   Couples F

For you, it`s the Couples MF tick box

As you are here on vacation, you can also search within a radius of the postcode of where you are.
If you join the site, you can create reverse bookings, you state what you want and the girls will get in touch with you, and this is how to navigate to it, see image below.
You have to pay for this, £5 will get you 2 reverse bookings, it`s a handy feature, saves you time and some girls will drop their rates if they are quiet

If you do have fun, let us know how you got on, we are a helpful bunch on here.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Litmwa

It`s a big site, and  can take a bit of getting used to, some ladies will only accept bookings through the site, so you will have to register, some will have their phone numbers displayed so you can call them.

To quickly find what you want , go to the main home page
Click the " search " tab at the top.
You will end up with a huge list, and it`s just a case of ticking the boxes, in your case, look on the right hand side of the page where it says

With:   
   Men
   Women
   Couples MF
   Couples MM
   Couples F

For you, it`s the Couples MF tick box

As you are here on vacation, you can also search within a radius of the postcode of where you are.
If you join the site, you can create reverse bookings, you state what you want and the girls will get in touch with you, and this is how to navigate to it, see image below.
You have to pay for this, £5 will get you 2 reverse bookings, it`s a handy feature, saves you time and some girls will drop their rates if they are quiet

If you do have fun, let us know how you got on, we are a helpful bunch on here.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hey thanks. So far I’ve tried with an independent and two agencies. The indie won’t work and the one agency their online chat was bugged and I sent an email no response. The other agency no response yet also. It’s just been a day no big deal. I suspect phone is preferred. Next day or two I’ll ring them if no response. We are trying to prebook since we have a small window to play.

Thank you for taking the time