Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissRiaUK- Rayleigh -Avoid, time waster!  (Read 829 times)

1 review(s) for MissRiaUK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by catweazle]

Offline Nemesis18750

External Link/Members Only

I booked Ria via txt message, it was bit of a short notice booking, but she said she was available and services and time agreed.

She’s in Rayleigh near Woodmans arms pub.
I was near by anyway and she said she would be ready in 15 mins from initial txt.
So I arrived and txted I was parking and told tell her to let me know when she was ready.
She replied with “your here?” To which I replied. And got told to give her five mins.
And that was the last I heard.

I followed up with several txt and rang a few times with no answer. I must have waited nearly 30 mins before calling it and leaving feeling somewhat pissed off.
I got some txts from her hours later saying she never got my messages and thought I wasn’t going to show, so took another booking. Sound like bollocks to me, as I had told her I had arrived which she acknowledged at the time by telling me 5 mins

So short review as fuck all happened other than wasting my time and fuel.

There is another girl that works with her sometimes from same place I believe, and that’s a very similar story of letting down a confirmed booking.  I’ll do another review of her wasting my time too.

External Link/Members Only

Avoid!!!

Offline MarkS69

You really should have done your due diligence and performed a Google image search.

The MissRiaUK profile (External Link/Members Only) is using pictures of an American model named Lauren Blake.  You can see the picture of her in the pink bra/top here:  External Link/Members Only

The SexyMiyahUK profile (External Link/Members Only) is using pictures of this woman:  External Link/Members Only

I'd bet that if you did an image search on all the girls in the "Only_Allure_Models" AW group you'd get hits back on them too.

Offline Nemesis18750

Yes that’s a good point, and going forward it’s  something I should be doing. But I wouldn’t know how to search for a specific image without know what or who it was.

So how do you do that? Is there a thread you can point me to?

I think you can get a rough idea if they are genuine photos or professional studio type ones.
Although that is far from proof of who is actually going to be behind the door.
As to what either of them actually looks like compared to the  pictures used, I have no idea as I never got to clap eyes on either of them.

Offline muddy funxter

Yes that’s a good point, and going forward it’s  something I should be doing. But I wouldn’t know how to search for a specific image without know what or who it was.

I think you can get a rough idea if they are genuine photos or professional studio type ones.
As to what either of them actually looks like compared to the  pictures used, I have no idea as I never got to clap eyes on either of them.

tinyeye

Offline Hansolo69

That group Allure is a well-known scamming set up

Best avoid

Offline MarkS69

You don't need to know anything about the person in the picture to do a search, you just need to be able to click on the image. My personal opinion is that ALL punters should know how to do a reverse image search.  It's easy to do if you have the right tools; and you can get them all for free.

You can download reverse image search extensions for virtually all browsers, but my one of choice is the "Search by Image (Google)" extension for Chrome. Using this you only have to right click on an image and click "Search Google with this image".  Any matches will be displayed in a new tab in the Chrome browser. Quite often you'll need to perform the search on a number of images from someones ad or profile, as some of the images will return no results, but you'll often find one that does. 

To get the extension:

1. Download Chrome (if you don't already have it from: External Link/Members Only)
2. Open it and click "Settings", then "Extensions"
3. Open up the Extensions menu and click on "Open Chrome Web Store"
4. In the "Search the store" box type in "Search by Image (Google)"
5. Locate "Search by Image (Google)" in the results and click "Add to Chrome" and you're done.

I also use the "Image Search Options" extension too at times as that utilises a few other search engines and reverse lookup tools as well as Google. Just repeat steps 4 and 5 using "Image Search Options" as the search term.

There's loads of info available on line for other browsers, so just Google "reverse image search" if you want something similar for another browser.

Offline mork

Hi mark,

That’s a great tip to help others search.

Alternatively, if people don’t use Chrome or are on mobile browsers or iPads instead they can use a simple bookmarklet using the instructions below.

1. Create and save a bookmark (google.co.uk for example) in your browser and call it something like image check and save (iPad iPhone android etc all work too)
2. Edit that bookmark and replace the google url with the code below

javascript:(function(){url='//imgops.com/imgops.js';document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src=url+'?'+new%20Date().getTime();})();
And save.

Then visit the viva street/adult work or whatever page you want to check the images on, open your newly saved image check bookmarklet you just put in bookmarks, select the image you want to check, then use Tineye or google reverse image search etc. to look up info.

HTH

Offline mork

PS cheers for the OP’s review and subsequent member comments. She was on a hotlist of mine, but hadn’t had a chance to do homework....