Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Healing Cheltenham  (Read 891 times)

Offline h34

Hi

Has anyone been here recently?

I went twice last year, and the service was OK but not great.  Just wondered if anyone has had recent experience lately and if it's improved.

I've nearly TOFTT a few times, because I walk past frequently.  I think if there had been ladies in reception (visible from the street), then I probably would have spontaneously paid a visit by now.  That's the other thing I've noticed - every time I walked past last year there was always 1 or 2 girls in reception, but now there NEVER is - which seems odd, unless they are THAT busy!!

Cheers

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:29:26 pm by Dashing »

Offline houseboot

There is a website too:-

External Link/Members Only

Several offers too:-

"Detoxing FeYan Tea. Buy 2 get 1 free. Save £20.

Main benefits:

Increasing metabolism (which in turn burns fat quicker);
 Aid in shedding excess fat;
 Detoxify the body;
 Relief water retention;
 Reduce bloated feelings;
Relief constipation;
Get rid of beer belly;
Lowering cholesterol (decrease blood fat);
This tea is also believed, by some, to lower blood pressure"

So now you know how to get rid of that beer belly!  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:36:24 pm by houseboot »

Offline h34

Interestingly the website now only references the Evesham branch, whereas previously it also referenced the Cheltenham branch.

Perhaps they are closed down - that would explain the lack of presence in reception.

Perhaps I should walk past and try the door :)

...and yes, I need to get rid of the belly....!

Offline houseboot

Interesting indeed.

The Gumtree advert for Cheltenham was posted only 4 days ago.

There is no advert for Evesham.

Offline Plazar100

The establishment has been under new ownership for about 6 months now. The girls change every two weeks so it’s hit and miss if you get good service. Usually 2 girls (they had 3 at one stage around Christmas) and they tend to stay in the room behind the reception.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 02:21:53 pm by Plazar100 »

Offline h34

The establishment has been under new ownership for about 6 months now. The girls change every two weeks so it’s hit and miss if you get good service. Usually 2 girls (they had 3 at one stage around Christmas) and they tend to stay in the room behind the reception.

Ah, that explains why the branch has disappeared from the website then!

Thank for the update.  Sounds like you've been a few times over the last few months then....  Still worth a punt?  Is the overall experience still good enough for you to keep going back?

Offline h34

OK, so the lack of reviews has forced me to TOFTT  :lol:

Just returned from half hour session.  Will post review shortly.

Offline Hotspur

I've given up on this place. Telephone answered by someone not in situ, poor English, can't answer any reasonable questions and an absolute lottery when you get there.
I saw this yesterday and if you call the number it's them. I would give this place a very big swerve.
For those who might ask why no review, it's academic for these places because the girls change regularly. So what might be great today is not necessarily next week.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Mariooooo

I've given up on this place. Telephone answered by someone not in situ, poor English, can't answer any reasonable questions and an absolute lottery when you get there.
I saw this yesterday and if you call the number it's them. I would give this place a very big swerve.
For those who might ask why no review, it's academic for these places because the girls change regularly. So what might be great today is not necessarily next week.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
So are we saying that this one (Judy Massage) and natural healing are the same place?

Offline houseboot

So are we saying that this one (Judy Massage) and natural healing are the same place?

The AW phone number links to :-

and