Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_. / Hoxton  (Read 4163 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Corso_cam

Mia had been on my hot list ever since I saw her verification photo on here; I thought if she looked that hot in a verification pic she must be worth seeing.  I write this in part as a disclaimer that I find her look incredibly attractive so please bear in mind in the foregoing...

This happened in the last week or so.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £180 (no extras)

Comms:  All via text.  Messaged in the morning and got a text back a couple of hours later.  She messaged again one hour before to confirm I was still coming.

Location: A smart flat near hoxton.  As noted it's on a busy road, but there are bars nearby to pop into where I was able to confirm flat and entry procedure without hanging around outside.

Looks: Drop dead gorgeous.  She met me dressed in the black outfit shes wearing in her AW pics and high heels.  The pictures are accurate.

Facially, I found her stunning.  She was wearing a subtle amount of make-up like she was going out to some upmarket location.  She also has a great smile with perfect teeth.

Body-wise she is as you see in the photos.  She's had her breasts enhanced, but it has been done very well and they look natural on her frame.  She's got a nice slim figure and looks after herself.  As has been noted, she does not have a Brazilian bubble but, but does have a slim waist so in doggy it was a great view.

Service:  OWO, A level, mish, doggy and CG.  Came three times in 1 hr 15mins (we overran).

A sensual, raunchy GFE, which I really enjoyed.  Lots of kissing which was very sensual with a little tounge - Mia sort of teases you with her tounge rather than going all out.  I found it very sexy and we did a lot of it.

Round 1 was OWO, then mish then I had to try A levels so we switched to doggy, which was great.  At one point she looked back at me and asked me to fuck her arse harder and those words coming from that sweet face nearly had me coming right there.  She can take a fairly hard pounding, but I wasnt going to.last long enough to reach her limit.  OWO was good with eye contact, but not that deep.

Rounds 2 and 3 were a mix of vaginal sex in mish, CG and doggy.  In between there was lots of sensual kissing and stroking and i was the focus of her attention the entire time I was there.  There was not a single phone or time.check and we actually overran by 15 mins.

Overall, as you can probably tell I really enjoyed this experience.  In terms of the less-positives, she is fairly quiet so there was not a lot of conversation.  I would not go as far as far as to say passive as she initiated a lot of kissing and subsequent rounds, but she's definitely on the submissive end although livens up during sex a lot.

VFM: has been debated here.  I felt like I got great value for money and left happy.

I would recommend and I will return.

Offline bukowski

thanks for the review

was her hair in the same gorgeous glossy condition and as long as in the pics?
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline backofthenet

absolute gold plated babe. Her lubing up her arse then sticking my dick in it was, when all is said and done, the highlight of the week.

160 for 45 mins is the most I've ever payed for an incall but je ne regrette rien.

Offline Corso_cam

thanks for the review

was her hair in the same gorgeous glossy condition and as long as in the pics?

Yes it was.

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rogeringon

I spent an hour with her for the first time yesterday. The opening post says it all recently. She is absolutely gorgeous and very eager to please.

What I can add is that I am old geezer and am now in my early seventies although I do keep myself in shape and like to think that I am reasonably presentable. I had not told her my age beforehand and wondered how she might react. Well almost as soon as the door was closed she had her arms around me and was giving me some of the sweetest kisses and was behaving most sensually indeed. She was also happy to wear the black lingerie shown in her Adultworks pics that I had requested.

In the last year I have had about four tantric massage sessions with a certain London agency with four different Brazilian girls all of whom were gorgeous looking. Mia is as attractive as any of them facially and physically and of course you get the extra services as well.

As she lists receiving oral amongst her services I asked her to face sit me which she did willingly. I prefer face sitting as it allows the girl to move around and I don't get a stiff neck in the way I do if I go down on someone.

I am sure I will return.

Offline stewpid

I spent an hour with her for the first time yesterday. The opening post says it all recently. She is absolutely gorgeous and very eager to please.

What I can add is that I am old geezer and am now in my early seventies although I do keep myself in shape and like to think that I am reasonably presentable. I had not told her my age beforehand and wondered how she might react. Well almost as soon as the door was closed she had her arms around me and was giving me some of the sweetest kisses and was behaving most sensually indeed. She was also happy to wear the black lingerie shown in her Adultworks pics that I had requested.

In the last year I have had about four tantric massage sessions with a certain London agency with four different Brazilian girls all of whom were gorgeous looking. Mia is as attractive as any of them facially and physically and of course you get the extra services as well.

As she lists receiving oral amongst her services I asked her to face sit me which she did willingly. I prefer face sitting as it allows the girl to move around and I don't get a stiff neck in the way I do if I go down on someone.

I am sure I will return.

Thanks but this is better copied and pasted into your own review with a few extra details added and would be your first in almost a year of membership. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:35:56 pm by stewpid »

Offline PilotMan

Thanks but this is better copied and pasted into your own review with a few extra details :thumbsup:

Ditto for backofthenet

Offline backofthenet

Ditto for backofthenet

Come back to me when you hit 50 reviews pal, like I have. 

This girl is extensively reviewed, and there's nothing I have to add that hasn't been said.

On you jog.

Offline PilotMan

Come back to me when you hit 50 reviews pal, like I have. 

This girl is extensively reviewed, and there's nothing I have to add that hasn't been said.

On you jog.

If she has been extensively reviewed and you have nothing to add, then why say fuck all, kind of an own goal there fella. 50 vs 43, clutching at straws there.