Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chandra Massage Kensington  (Read 487 times)

Offline Happyintheuk

External Link/Members Only

Saw Chandra recently. Having been before I was really looking forward to it as previously she was excellent. This time, however I was rather disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much, I don't know. Anyway agreed a sensual massage for £80.
Major part of the time wasn't sensual and the massage itself was rather hit and miss, so that wasn't anywhere near as good as before. Eventually got to the sensual part about 20 minutes from the end of the 90 minute session. Plenty of oil up and down the legs but not much in the way of cc swipes apart from the occasional brushing against the balls. Some nice light fingers nails down the back and bum and another few very light ball touches.
The old boy was enjoying it more than I thought so when I turned over he was eager for her touch and to be fair she did give my cock a very sensual work over until the enevitable ending.
I left having enjoyed the last few minutes immensely but because the rest of it was disappointing I am giving this a neutral.
She is a very pleasant girl, not very chatty, lovely firm arse and nice tits (which were kept covered but felt nice).
Would I go back? I'm not sure to be honest.

Offline Global_Punter

External Link/Members Only

Saw Chandra recently. Having been before I was really looking forward to it as previously she was excellent.

This time, however I was rather disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much, I don't know. Anyway agreed a sensual massage for £80.

She is a very pleasant girl, not very chatty, lovely firm arse and nice tits (which were kept covered but felt nice).
Would I go back? I'm not sure to be honest.

Hi @Happyintheuk does she do ever B2B ? or like most Thai girls mostly clothed.

Also age-wise, what do you reckon, care to share more details of her looks ? also was it a shop or private apartment ?

Offline Happyintheuk

I haven't had b2b but other reviews suggests she does go topless. Looks wise about a 6, age 27ish. Flats in High St, Kensington.

Offline Global_Punter

I haven't had b2b but other reviews suggests she does go topless. Looks wise about a 6, age 27ish. Flats in High St, Kensington.

Many thanks, I like my Thai girls facially pretty with a decent body type - my favourite girl is Frankfurt based :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 08:30:11 pm by Global_Punter »