Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Baby - Leyton  (Read 3170 times)

4 review(s) for Anny Baby (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline summerwinter

External Link/Members Only

Com: Very fast by text
Location: I saw her when she was in London, it was a residential street with on-street parking
House: Very very clean flat
Girl: Bulgarian, early 20, super cute and innocent, photos on AW are very accurate, slim, speak very good english
Meet: I met her more than once, she do everything I ask for except kissing, but then I only ask for vanilla stuff
Price: 60 for 30 mins

She is one of my favourites!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

Now showing as in Brighton.

Shes been around id say 3 years, this is not her first profile. I saw her in Barking and she was for most of last year? in Leyton.

Used to be £60.00 IIRC and OWO was extra £20.00, which was frustrating.

I think she had a reputation for being frosty (which I could sense anyway) but she was fine with me. I visited her as she worked quite late.

Offline summerwinter

Oh well, maybe she changed.

I visited her multiple times over past 6 months and every time it's like having sex with a cute girl friend.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I think if you 'click' with her then yes that happens. I just sense the some may not IMO. Like you said maybe she has mellowed  :drinks:

Her old profile (as did her colleagues working in the same house) had OWO listed on the likes, with no mention on the profile its extra.

I dislike that from Sergei.

Offline pepsicolaboy

New profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (+447498674425) External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Looks even hotter and more womanly than ever wow  :rose:

But at those higher prices and what could be a frosty personality, Sergei is absolutely taking the p_ss.

15 mins £70.00
30 mins £80.00
1 hour £130.00

She is a pump and dump at best and if you click, maybe a little better. From memory OWO was extra at the time when I used to see her in Barking. Maybe a £40 pump and dump and to see how you get on, would be all I suggest wagering.

Edit: I did stay on the right side of her but for me the extra for OWO was depressing.

:hi:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:06:55 am by pepsicolaboy »