Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Open to almost absolutely anything. NOT BAREBACK  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Bloc9271

Does anyone know any girls who are open to almost absolutely anything. (NOT BAREBACK). Some of the things that I have requested are so particular that only a few I have messaged have said yes to it. I'm a little embarrassed to say it here. (No it doesn't involve any disgusting stuff- just very personal fetishes that a guy wouldn't normally ask for)
Massage Girl, Bonny Blackheath very dirty have said yes, a Sexy Wilf Milf Carla gave me a maybe. Generally the dirtier a girl the more likely she'll say yes to really particular fetishes.The previous three are good examples. The young ones don't seem to be as open.
We can all tell based on how carefree a girl is which way she'll swing if you ask about strange stuff- do any more experienced fellas have any dirty, open ladies in mind?

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

Thai girls Katie T and Anya.

She is also pretty filthy, first two are hotter

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Fabaceous

How can you be embarrassed here? No one knows who you are and maybe other members share your interests and can be more helpful.
I, for instance love being fucked in the arse with a strap-on.
No too bizarre, but i'm happy to talk about it.
Fab

Offline Littlefoot

Does anyone know any girls who are open to almost absolutely anything. (NOT BAREBACK). Some of the things that I have requested are so particular that only a few I have messaged have said yes to it. I'm a little embarrassed to say it here. (No it doesn't involve any disgusting stuff- just very personal fetishes that a guy wouldn't normally ask for)
Massage Girl, Bonny Blackheath very dirty have said yes, a Sexy Wilf Milf Carla gave me a maybe. Generally the dirtier a girl the more likely she'll say yes to really particular fetishes.The previous three are good examples. The young ones don't seem to be as open.
We can all tell based on how carefree a girl is which way she'll swing if you ask about strange stuff- do any more experienced fellas have any dirty, open ladies in mind?

We can't recommend anyone till you tell us what your fetish is. Nothing to be embarrassed about, we've heard it all before. I've made a plum of myself plenty of times on here.  :D  So come on spill the beans!  :hi:

Offline azrael

How can you be embarrassed here? No one knows who you are and maybe other members share your interests and can be more helpful.
I, for instance love being fucked in the arse with a strap-on.
No too bizarre, but i'm happy to talk about it.
Fab

We can't recommend anyone till you tell us what your fetish is. Nothing to be embarrassed about, we've heard it all before. I've made a plum of myself plenty of times on here.  :D  So come on spill the beans!  :hi:

+1, i have to say bloc we might just recomend a w.g who is totally the opposite of what you require. More info needed ijs :drinks: