Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English anabella - London  (Read 2529 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sly ol fox

Price. 80 quid
Time spent. 30 minutes.

Location. 3 minute walk from baker street. Very nice place clean very quiet, great bathroom and bedroom was spaceious for how it needed to be, big mirror infront of bed.

The girl. Mixed race, tall , pretty face, slim but curvy body. She has really nice hips very curvy that lead down to a very nice booty.

The meet. Greeted then had a shower. Started with id say not dfk but fk with tounge (if that makes sence).
She gave me owo (my choice) on the floor while i stood infront of the mirror, then on to the bed for more owo which was very nice, good eye contact.
On with the johnny, started her on top, but after a few minutes of her riding me i felt like blowing my load, so we went spoon for a bit and then back with her on top, she cant take a good pounding.
Then onto doggy, really nice view great looking at that ass. After a while couldnt hold back and shot the load.
Showerd kissed goodbye.

Would i see again ? Yes.

Positives. Smooth skin
                   Curvy body
                   Friendly enough
Negatives
                   Felt a bit rushed

Offline JocksyRider

Nice review, she looks worth trying, do you know if CIM/Facial is on offer?

Cheers

Offline last_days_of_logan

Price. 80 quid
Time spent. 30 minutes.

Location. 3 minute walk from baker street. Very nice place clean very quiet, great bathroom and bedroom was spaceious for how it needed to be, big mirror infront of bed.

The girl. Mixed race, tall , pretty face, slim but curvy body. She has really nice hips very curvy that lead down to a very nice booty.

The meet. Greeted then had a shower. Started with id say not dfk but fk with tounge (if that makes sence).
She gave me owo (my choice) on the floor while i stood infront of the mirror, then on to the bed for more owo which was very nice, good eye contact.
On with the johnny, started her on top, but after a few minutes of her riding me i felt like blowing my load, so we went spoon for a bit and then back with her on top, she cant take a good pounding.
Then onto doggy, really nice view great looking at that ass. After a while couldnt hold back and shot the load.
Showerd kissed goodbye.

Would i see again ? Yes.

Positives. Smooth skin
                   Curvy body
                   Friendly enough
Negatives
                   Felt a bit rushed

thanks for the review

did you say she can or cant take a good pounding?

Offline sly ol fox

I wanted to rim her but she wouldnt allow  :angry:
Didnt ask for cim so not to sure
And sorry logan i was meant to say "can" take a good pounding.
Thanks for pointing that out  :rose:

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for the review, how would you describe her ethnicity mix-wise ? exotic or not ? compare to Amber

She's muddled up the answer a bit. 

What is your ethnicity?   

A. I’m from 3 different countries, I will not say where exactly as they are a unique mix and I like to be discreet

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:09:29 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline sly ol fox

Im white english.
Id say anabella's skin tone looks just like the girls in the picture.

Offline Global_Punter

Im white english.
Id say anabella's skin tone looks just like the girls in the picture.

:thumbsup: