Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetAsCandii of Leeds  (Read 6115 times)

62 review(s) for Sweet.Candice (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

SweetAsCandii of Leeds

£150 per hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Candii before and have been meaning to see her again as she is certainly the best girl I’ve visited in Leeds.

The meet was arranged via AW email and texts, she responds immediately (if possible) and directions etc are good.  She works from an apartment in the Clarence Dock area which is easy to find.

Ruby is very slim, tanned and toned, shortish brunette hair, immaculate make up, enhanced boobs with 1 pierced nipple, large but tasteful tattoos and a very pretty face, one of the prettiest girls I’ve met punting in fact.  Others have compared her to a mix of Jessica-Jane Clements and Frankie from the Saturdays, I couldn’t see it myself but she would definitely turn heads in the street.

Candii let me in, immediately gave me some excellent DFK, then fixed me a glass of squash and led me to the bedroom where she undressed me and started with some OWO.  She has a good technique with plenty of attention to the balls and a slow sensual deep throat on the shaft.

As it was warm and I’m lazy, I let her do the work with some cowgirl which quickly brought me to climax number 1.  We then chatted a while, a little massage before I was becoming ready again so we spent some time in a 69, missionary, standing doggy before returning to her excellent slow and sensual blow job which increased in speed until it reached a climax, as did I.

After a little more chat I got dressed, left the dosh on her table and left a satisfied punter.  For £150 the girl has to be good and Candii was well worth it.

Offline daveev

how many tats has she got now?
she is sexy and a brill kisser

Tony Montana

how many tats has she got now?
she is sexy and a brill kisser

She has a massive scary image tattoo on her back - not what you want to see while in doggy style.  Still a fantastic girl though.

teessidepunter

Another one that's been on my hot list a while. Must make more of an effort to see her with reviews this good.

Good DFK is an absolute must for me.

plow.

She has a massive scary image tattoo on her back - not what you want to see while in doggy style.  Still a fantastic girl though.

I didn't mind it while doing some doggy, I quite like back tattoos. Only thing is I wanted to scratch her back but it felt like I might cause damage as the tattooed area felt a little bit raised.