Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina Massage - Glasgow  (Read 1746 times)

Pb1920

External Link/Members Only

Price : £80 - 1 hour body to body massage

Comms - good - called and the phone rang out but quickly received a text with pricing options £70 massage + HE or £80 body to body.  Seemed a no brainer to go for the £80 option.

Location is fine - pretty discreet flat.

I think she probably is a trained masseuse (many girls from eastern europe seem to be) but it was pretty uninspiring. Done on a table - which is good - but it seemed like ages she was going up and down with very little in the way of sensual element. After about 45mins she asks if I would like to move over to the bed. To be blunt, she is grumpy. Not unattractive but her grumpiness makes her look a bit unappealing. In an attempt to lighten the mood I quipped “shall I put a condom on”? She was not impressed and I think only became grumpier. Notwithstanding this, she then stripped off completely to expose her shaved pussy and fabulous breasts...there was then some body gliding and I got to fondle her chest assets. I didn’t venture further south in light of the poor response to the condom suggestion.  Hand relief was pretty good. I think if her attitude was better and the massage section was more sensual then it would be a positive review and pretty good value - particularly given the fully nude finally.

I think I would only go back if I read a review that she’d upped her game - somehow I don’t think this will happen

Offline Jock D

Agree with virtually everything in your review, but for clarity...I would just add that she is definitely not a trained masseuse...very much self taught, and it shows.

The only thing she really has in her favour are her amazing big natural tits.

Offline Gunner1

Her massage is very average and as mentioned she does seem to be pretty grumpy. Only reason I’ve been back a few times is they tits  :wacko:

Offline Uncle Buck

Agree with virtually everything in your review, but for clarity...I would just add that she is definitely not a trained masseuse...very much self taught, and it shows.

The only thing she really has in her favour are her amazing big natural tits.

+1

Ive reviewed her and agree with the OP. Not an experience I care to repeat.

UB

Offline scottb1984

What was the apartment like? Safe?

Offline CrespinWolfe

Have to agree with all that has been written. On my only visit there I had a good time but on reflection that was only because of the big tits and the diddy ride I got between them. If you take her tits out the equation then she’s a less than average FBSM.

The flat was safe and nice inside from what I remember. Very small toilet/shower room.

Offline Uncle Buck

If it’s the same flat I visited then it’s ground floor, main busy street and safe.

UB

Offline Prof O lactic

Have to agree with all that has been written. On my only visit there I had a good time but on reflection that was only because of the big tits and the diddy ride I got between them. If you take her tits out the equation then she’s a less than average FBSM.

The flat was safe and nice inside from what I remember. Very small toilet/shower room.

Darn ,  thats another one of the "to do" list then .