Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MaddieS in Leek  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Racer5

Hi has anyone seen MaddieS from Leek, she has good reviews on AW but nothing on here.
Thanks

Offline Thecunninglinguist

MaddieS should really be my go to. She is the nearest to my particular punting desert and ticks many boxes. I just think where she is and her age, she is £30ph too expensive. Especially when OWO is iffy and no chance of CIM.
I might succumb one day if I am really short for time and in need.

Offline freeze44

MaddieS should really be my go to. She is the nearest to my particular punting desert and ticks many boxes. I just think where she is and her age, she is £30ph too expensive. Especially when OWO is iffy and no chance of CIM.
I might succumb one day if I am really short for time and in need.

did you read the links finchy posted?? (and again no thanks from the op!!!) bb mentioned!!

Offline Racer5

Thanks for the links and feedback. I will give her a miss I think. Thanks for your help.

Offline Craggy

I had the pleasure of seeing Madison at an adult parties event in  Manchester.  She's  terrific,  I  wish I  lived closer. I'd love to see her again

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for the links and feedback. I will give her a miss I think. Thanks for your help.

:thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

Respect to both freeze44  -  for reminding Racer5 of his manners - & Racer5, for belatedly remembering them!

It feels like so few do!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:31:14 am by Home Alone »