Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Business trip to Wakefield/Leeds  (Read 2327 times)

Offline hsl

Hi,

Business trip to Wakefield/Leeds the week after. Shortlisted these ones. Can't find much review on here so was wondering these has been seen by others and not reviewed yet. Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Any other suggestions welcomed. Around £100, up to £130, must DFK, <30 yrs old, not fat. Thanks.

Offline Blade1960

Hi,

Business trip to Wakefield/Leeds the week after. Shortlisted these ones. Can't find much review on here so was wondering these has been seen by others and not reviewed yet. Thanks.

Any other suggestions welcomed. Around £100, up to £130, must DFK, <30 yrs old, not fat. Thanks.

:D Yeah i might be a bit worried about the Top Girl Victoria Matey !!
It states in her profile "A Merry young Brunette with a huge Temper"  :scare:   :lol:

Offline daveev

Easy to get along with and always dresses to please with lots of outfits

Offline hsl

Thanks Daveev. She's in Donny though isn't she? I'm in Leeds/Wakefield so not free for punt until at least 10pm... Added to hotlist if I happen to be around the area.

Dave126

Not sure if this lady is for you but she has some good feedback. apartment near Leeds center.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

If youre willing to push the budget up to £150 Candi is probably the best I've seen in Leeds (she does have large tattoos however)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hsl

Thanks for the suggestions Dave and Lex. Jhanna is too old for me and candii has fake tits. Also almost agency price as well... Thanks though.