Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The taste of cum  (Read 3388 times)

Offline maxxblue

Apparently, what we do is reflected in the taste of our cum.

If we smoke (terrible habit), then our spunk-trumpet smells of smoke.

And if we eat a garlic pizza, the following morning we can deliver (free of charge) a cheesy garlic sausage.

Has anyone noticed whether the taste of a pussy varies depending on what it's owner has consumed the night before?

Offline smiths

Apparently, what we do is reflected in the taste of our cum.

If we smoke (terrible habit), then our spunk-trumpet smells of smoke.

And if we eat a garlic pizza, the following morning we can deliver (free of charge) a cheesy garlic sausage.

Has anyone noticed whether the taste of a pussy varies depending on what it's owner has consumed the night before?

Its a fact my spunk tastes better after i have drunk Pineapple juice before a punt when i do Snowballing with a WG than if i had eaten spicy food for example.

I wouldnt know what a WG has consumed the night before usually.

ulander

Spunk after eating asparagus the night before tastes pretty gross.  I don't know if it affects the taste of pussy.

Offline KentAde

Yep, agree with smiths, (I'm led to believe that) pineapple and coconut are the best ingredients to make cum sweet for the girl....if you are that keen for her to have a nice taste in her mouth  ;) Before a punt I always eat pineapple and drink apple juice.

James999

Not my concern, in the same way I don't worry about the refuse I put in the bin, it's for the dustman to deal with, and in the same way a mouthfull of baby batter is for the pro$$ie to deal with  :D

whiterussian

after serious coke binges cum tastes off cocaine.

James999

Mention that in a Reverse booking and they will be queuing round the block  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:11:50 am by James999 »

Offline akauya

I think I've seen prossies do pretty much anything but it would be a first to see a girl snorting a cock  :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Too much gas for my liking.  Prefer water!

Festisio

Did you spend a lot of time sucking Elton John off in the 80's?

ladyofthemansion

Two days before seeing a lady for CIM you must not drink alcohol or eat curry or garlic or asparagus.

You must drink lots of fresh pineapple juice and coconut juice.

Offline Daffodil

Two days before seeing a lady for CIM you must not drink alcohol or eat curry or garlic or asparagus.

I presume this is tongue in cheek, otherwise it's bollocks  :hi:

Offline Frenchie

I don't know about the two days before etc .. but the drinking pineapple juice to make your cum taste nicer was a hot topic between my wife and her friends  about six months ago.......lots of quips  aimed at the husbands..'Have you drunk your  pineapple today'....... etc ..completely ignoring the fact that most of the husbands don't get blow jobs , the wives don't swallow or CIM ..so the usual state of affairs ..they talk the talk , but don't walk the walk. ( Got to be fair , wifey is of the CIM and swallow school .. but as there hasn't been ANY sex for six months it's a bit irrelevant !! )

And they wonder why we punt ???????

James Smith

Ha ha.. yes I heard pineapple juice helps x

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

It only needs to be don't the night before a morning booking or in the morning of an afternoon or evening booking

Garlic doesn't actually change the taste, although asparagus, currys and chillis do

Offline Daffodil

It only needs to be don't the night before a morning booking or in the morning of an afternoon or evening booking

Garlic doesn't actually change the taste, although asparagus, currys and chillis do

So it looks like it wasn't tongue in cheek  :wackogirl:

One prossie wants to dictate what we can and can't do two days before meeting, the other a day before.

Because they put that much time and effort into seeing us of course  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

I dont like Asparagus but i know that makes piss smell horrific but i dont need 2 days break of eating fatty and spicy foods before a punt for my spunk to taste ok as long as i drink a couple of glasses of Pineapple juice on the day of the punt. I rarely eat before a punt.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:15:11 pm by smiths »

ladyofthemansion

What about alcohol? Does that have to be omitted the day prior?

Offline herbie007

When I was a younger man my cum used to taste salty, but as I've aged my cum has become sweeter.

I reckon us blokes are like fine wines and our spunk gets better with age.  :D

Offline Daffodil

Nothing has to be omitted the day before  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Tbh I have never noticed alcohol making that much difference and I am sure I would if it did as both the smell and the taste make me physically sick and I think I would notice that ;)

The worst taste apart from asparagus is after heavy fried foods as it makes it taste vile.  Most guys who eat normal healthyish meals don't tend to have a problem with it tasting or smelling bad.  Although any fruit juice always helps

Offline smiths

Not in my case and i never drink alcohol on the day of a punt as i am driving. I am not a heavy drinker though anyway so maybe if i were it would taste differently.

Anyway obviously punters choose what that suits them on this.

whiterussian

no, i was too busy getting sucked off myself in the 80's.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If he did he would be a Cock-spit man. Almost works as a pun.

You can get pineapple juice and coconut. I heard pomegranate juice makes cum thicker I haven't seen any evidence. Fresh pineapple is better. I eat hot chilli sauce almost every day, and drink coffee. Unless I do snowball it doesn't bother me, most prossies don't anyway. Alcohol makes spunk taste bitter.

broksonic

Asians eat a lot of spicy food , so does their cum taste spicy ?