Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean Horny Joa - London Crossharbour  (Read 1039 times)

2 review(s) for korean horny mia (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline einzwei23

External Link/Members Only

1hr - 240 + 20 (kiss) + 10 (owo)

I heard that it's their (+ another girl in the flat) last day so I booked for 1hr and see if she's provides as good service as their predecessors.

Comms was easy, I'm almost a regular at this place so no issue there at all.

Joa looks good not stunning but good enough. Nice tight body with no enhancements as far as I can tell. Her face reminds me of a Korean I used to work with. Anyway, after the initial meet, I told her how long I would be there for and picked the extras.

I didn't take my time getting undressed and laid down on the bed and waited for her. As soon as she got on top of me and had a good look at my face, she told me i have beautiful eyes. It might just be something she tells everyone but it was nice. Anyway, It started with kissing and licking my nipples while I played with her tits. She has natural tits but her nipples were tad long with was nice to play with. Anyway, not long after she gave me owo. It was amazing. It started with her licking the entirety of my manhood down to my balls. Her small tongue can really do some work! It didn't have very strong sucktion but the speed, depth and tongue action was great. I could spend an eternity being pleasured like that! After a few minutes, i thought i would return the favour and give her clit a lick. She seemed to quite enjoy it but i didn't do it for a long time as she seemed wet enough.

The main event started with her riding me. She was unfortunately not very good at it, though. So i told her to lie down on top of me and i'll do the work. After a few minutes enjoying it, i changed positions to miss and decided to finish not long after. All the action only took me roughly 25mins so after she cleaned me up, i decided to lie down and get to know her better.

We talked for another 15mins which was quite interesting. Had to convince her that UK have decent foods outside the traditional fish & chips. haha! With only 15mins left, she asked if i wanted her to lick me and of course i said yes. Again, she gave me a very nice head with lots of licking. I had to assist her to help me finish again, though. I felt my lower half soaked in her spit by the end of it.

She's planning on sightseeing and trying our local foods around London until Tuesday, so maybe some of you might see her around in some of the most popular tourist areas. :P She mentioned that she wants to come back to UK later on and work. But obviously not in this line of job.

Anyway, overall, it was a very good punt. I've never had a bad time in this place. Gotta wait until they get new girls again.

Offline stuart.