Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel57 Bromborough/Eastham Wirral  (Read 2029 times)

11 review(s) for Emily_english57 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by bigthickdick]

Offline Doc Holliday

External Link/Members Only

Previously well reported on.

Comms excellent. A phone booking a couple of days in advance and then text to confirm before 9.30am and to receive post code. Parking no issues. Location close to M53 motorway so convenient for travel out of area. Flat is above shops with side entrance down a small alleyway.
Seemed to be a strong smell of tobacco smoke whilst entering stairway but this reduced as we got to the room.

Now if you are hoping to tick a 60+ lady off your bucket list then 'chronologically' you achieve this with Carmel but in a sense it is a bit of a cheat perhaps, because she does not have the size 14+ body you would expect of someone that age and to use the cliché “well preserved” doesn’t even cover it.  Absolutely remarkable for 61.

Carmel was extremely friendly and sociable, but from the beginning and throughout I sensed she was not entirely comfortable with me? For some strange reason she frequently kept raising her hand to cover her mouth?

Started off well with plenty of excellent kissing and cuddling on the bed and I decided to work my way down kissing those boobs that a woman half her age would be proud of. Sadly this led to significant fake moaning something that just doesn’t do it for me. Having arrived at her trimmed bush this fake moaning increased and within a few minutes of my tongue reaching its target she was squirming and lifting herself off the bed Oscar style.

On the plus side and with roles reversed her OWO was enjoyable, although not especially deep. I no longer do penetrative sex, so finished off with a reasonably well executed HJ. Cleaned up and very nice chat whilst getting dressed. Only at that point did she seem relaxed?

This is still a positive report because I am experienced enough to realise that Carmel is very professional and competent at what she does and you are unlikely to receive a poor service. As a combo I felt we just didn’t click on that day and I must share some responsibility for that.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 12:17:21 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Romeo Sensini

External Link/Members Only

Previously well reported on.

Comms excellent. A phone booking a couple of days in advance and then text to confirm before 9.30am and to receive post code. Parking no issues. Location close to M53 motorway so convenient for travel out of area. Flat is above shops with side entrance down a small alleyway.
Seemed to be a strong smell of tobacco smoke whilst entering stairway but this reduced as we got to the room.

Now if you are hoping to tick a 60+ lady off your bucket list then 'chronologically' you achieve this with Carmel but in a sense it is a bit of a cheat perhaps, because she does not have the size 14+ body you would expect of someone that age and to use the cliché “well preserved” doesn’t even cover it.  Absolutely remarkable for 61.

Carmel was extremely friendly and sociable, but from the beginning and throughout I sensed she was not entirely comfortable with me? For some strange reason she frequently kept raising her hand to cover her mouth?

Started off well with plenty of excellent kissing and cuddling on the bed and I decided to work my way down kissing those boobs that a woman half her age would be proud of. Sadly this led to significant fake moaning something that just doesn’t do it for me. Having arrived at her trimmed bush this fake moaning increased and within a few minutes of my tongue reaching its target she was squirming and lifting herself off the bed Oscar style.

On the plus side and with roles reversed her OWO was enjoyable, although not especially deep. I no longer do penetrative sex, so finished off with a reasonably well executed HJ. Cleaned up and very nice chat whilst getting dressed. Only at that point did she seem relaxed?

This is still a positive report because I am experienced enough to realise that Carmel is very professional and competent at what she does and you are unlikely to receive a poor service. As a combo I felt we just didn’t click on that day and I must share some responsibility for that.

Maybe your handlebar moustache was tickling her  :D

Does seem odd, especially since she isn't shy in kissing you. She is on my hotlist but this all sounds a bit meh! Maybe you need to be a UKE ass kisser to get the full monty.