Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LondonAmyX2 Tolworth  (Read 1202 times)

4 review(s) for  Amy Ryder  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blackhart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200 for per hour outcall

Saw her a couple of months ago now, for an outcall and wasn't sure at first, if this was going to be a positive or a let's say strong neutral. But after thinking hard about it, I'm going with positive. Firstly comms were (mostly) good, she responded to all my initial e-mails fine, but then she asked what day I wanted to book, and then I said, and she didn't read nor respond, until the day I'd asked for which was two whole days later, asking me to call her to arrange. Bit odd, but she was polite and helpful on the call itself.

Anyway looks wise, cracking figure, but yeah as other people have said her pictures are quite outdated, no she for def isn't 34yrs old, nope. I'm not going to lie that was disappointing, nothing wrong with being older at all, but having mostly years old photos is not good, and yes her tits have been enhanced badly, and personally while her arse is very nice, it's a bit saggy, but as I've stated before a good service makes me overlook flaws/saggy bits etc. also I meant to say the price was quite high, but I wanted to book her for a while anyway.

The service itself was quite good, some talking obviously, but no too much like some others I've reviewed, we sorted out paperwork and got down to business. Good OWO, lots of 69, lots of me licking every inch of her, and she seemed to like & enjoy all of it, and I really enjoyed the OWO, I'm after a good service, and that's what I got hence the positive.