Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ideas for a visitor to Edinburgh  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I shall soon visit Edinburgh for a very short time, and am thinking of seeing someone younger than my usual over 40s. All suggestions welcome.

I must say this rear view looks great.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the other hand someone did suggest an over 60 lady called Sally and Sir Fukalot sent me her phone number and then he got banned (why?). Has Sally still got any fans here?

many thanks. HP
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:56:59 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Thehun10

What is this non-sense "Horizontal pleasures" ?

What is this non-sense "Horizontal pleasures" ?
this is not nonsense, it is maybe the third time I have posted on a Scottish thread to ask for advice and each time I receive a negative response. Last time I was accused of being the links police.

It is surely plain enough, I am planning a visit to Edinburgh and asking for advice. Most of the threads are between Scots gents who already know their way around and this is me, a mere mature but ignorant and eccentric Sassenach looking for an indecent punt with maybe a mature lady but maybe a younger one if she looks dirty enough for me.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:27:45 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Devon Breeze is a well regarded Edinburgh based (mostly. Sometimes she tours Glasgow) prossie, HP.

Don't be offended by Thehun10. He's just upset today coz' he took a pounding over French Girl Magalie on a review thread earlier. He's a nice guy usually.

Otherwise, check out the Regional Punting -Scotland - Reviews and like Billy Butlin said - book early..

Devon Breeze is a well regarded Edinburgh based (mostly. Sometimes she tours Glasgow) prossie, HP.

aha yes, nice one, no space, devonbreeze
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
especially nice as she does duos. THANKS.

Tjkooker

Joanne hot will do for you HP. At least I know I will never go there and take the risks.

Joanne hot will do for you HP. At least I know I will never go there and take the risks.

Aha
Joanna not Joanne
nice one
maybe a little young for me but yes THANKS for the tip

Tjkooker

Cheers for fixing the mistake I really didnt give a fuck about making. Good to see your link detector is working too.

Good luck for your visit to EH soon, HP - it's a lot less flooded up here   :P

Yours,

"Malter Witty".

whiterussian

Wait till the Spring,  Edinburgh has to be one of the coldest places in the UK.

yep, not my choice of date - its work - but going early in April

Offline Cactus

What are you after on a punt in Edinburgh HP?

Your usual list of prerances from reading your posts are BBW, mature (but you indicate that you'd be willing to go younger on this trip) and offering bareback?  How essential is the bareback, do you require this in order to get 'Mr Happy' happy?

Do you want a Scottish lassie? English speaker? Or are you willing to go foreign?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:34:31 pm by Cactus »

whiterussian

forgetting bb.
  If you have never set foot in London St sauna before, i would bet the cost of a punt that you don't walk away if you do visit!  all shapes and sizes from all over the world.  One of the best attractions for me was being able to sit and chill with the girls (lots) in the lounge after sauna that was good (and actually worked!)

If you don't want to feel like you are in a third world country don't go to scorpio's.

Offline willie loman

Enter London st, and you think you have died and gone to heaven, but far superior service is to be had in the new town sauna,(hart st), or Blair st. For a mature girl, who is no looker, but a fun shag, try Sylvia, a polish lady who advertises on aw. Let us know how you get on.

thank you VERY much gentlemen. My only regret is that in such a short stay I cannot visit one lady in the evening and a sauna the next day with any hope of success, as the timing would be too close together for recovery. Some dilemmas for me to consider.

Edinburgh sounds like a Nirvana.

What are you after on a punt in Edinburgh HP?

Your usual list of prerances from reading your posts are BBW, mature (but you indicate that you'd be willing to go younger on this trip) and offering bareback?  How essential is the bareback, do you require this in order to get 'Mr Happy' happy?

Do you want a Scottish lassie? English speaker? Or are you willing to go foreign?

all options are open although probably prefer British and going for an Indie as there are plenty of EU ladies down south. But the saunas sound like Manchester 20 years ago and I did go to a couple in Edinburgh also 20 years ago,long before AW.

I need a long think. THANKS

If you look up at the buildings when you're in Edinburgh, prepare to be gobsmacked - the old  architecture that remains is stunning.

whiterussian

If you look up at the buildings when you're in Edinburgh, prepare to be gobsmacked - the old  architecture that remains is stunning.

absolutely!  beautiful city :thumbsup:

Cheers for fixing the mistake I really didnt give a fuck about making. Good to see your link detector is working too.

Kaffeine Monsta

I agree. Edinburgh is freezing.

Offline auldie63

What's this a bunch of bloody greenhouse delicates!!!!