Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know where's Jessica?  (Read 511 times)

Offline amateurbcn

I'm not completely sure she was based on Basingstoke but she u used to work with Isabelle on this city

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline audio

I believe at one point she was in Southampton but not working with Izzy anymore it would seem

Offline Fuzzyduck

:lol: :D

There seem to be more "low poster looking to hunt down a WG" types around at the moment. I can only assume it's the warmer weather.

Offline Waterhouse

Offline DrConners

Hiding from you.

Looking at his other posts he's desperate to get back in touch with her or more likely 'reacquire' her.

Probably pissed off she managed to escape his locked spare room - Move on mate  :crazy:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Probably pissed off she managed to escape his locked spare room - Move on mate  :crazy:  :thumbsdown:

To be fair, he doesn't seem particularly interested in girls that are available, so I'm not sure where he would move on to. :unknown:

Offline DrConners

To be fair, he doesn't seem particularly interested in girls that are available, so I'm not sure where he would move on to. :unknown:

Fair point.

How's this :

Probably pissed off she managed to escape his locked spare room - Jog on  :wacko:

Better ? I like to learn something new everyday Fuzzy.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:03:07 pm by DrConners »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Probably pissed off she managed to escape his locked spare room - Jog on  :wacko:

:thumbsup:

OP - I hope you now appreciate that members with low post counts and no credibility are viewed suspiciously when they start asking about retired/long gone SPs. It would be different if you had established yourself, contributed to the forum (e.g. posted some reviews), and then asked about someone it was clear you had seen in the past. If this doesn't make any sense, then carry on jogging.