Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just wow - sashalexxx - London South Quay  (Read 2575 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline youngchoco

External Link/Members Only
Price: £150 for 1 hour
Location: Very clean apartment near South Quay DLR. No issues getting in, no concierge, nobody lurking outside.
Services: OWO, RO, Fingering, Rimming, Sex, DFK
Comms: Fully booked when I called. Asked to message if there was a cancellation and luckily there was.

Sasha
Sasha is just my type. Facially very pretty, blonde hair, big tits (enhanced but they are done well), nice plump lips, and a sexy thick body (not fat, she works out)

The Punt
Sasha messaged that we could start 20 mins earlier and since I'd also left work a little earlier it all worked out. Wore the outfit I'd requested and offered a drink and a shower. Bit of DFK before popping in the shower quickly - came back Sasha was on all fours on the bed. She got up and we continued DFK and feeling each other up. Slowly removed my towel and then dropped down to give some great OWO with plenty of balls attention. Asked if I like rimming - never done it so gave it a shot. She sits me down on the bed, lifts my legs up, and then proceeds to rim the fuck out of me before returning to sucking my cock. Gave me a hard push to lie down and then climbed on top of me for more DFK and sucking her tits. Moved onto playing with her pussy at which point she got very wet and almost got her to squirt (one for next time). She was eager to ride me so put on a condom and then she came while riding me. Flipped her onto her back and fucked her more in mish where she came again and then I came shortly after. She lay down smiling and out of breath and so we lay together for a few minutes. She cleaned me up and then we cuddled and talked for a bit with some DFK and nipple play in between. Got hard again and she started playing with my cock and moved down to suck it once again. She was putting in a lot of effort before I told her I normally only cum once which I admired. She said she'd continue anyway because it still feels nice. Played with her pussy again where she was still getting very wet. We then cycled between her sucking my cock, me playing with her pussy, and DFK. Lay down and talked for a bit again before it was time to shower. She gave me about 20 kisses before I got into the shower which I loved. Back into my clothes and she showed me out. Another few kisses before leaving. Overran by about 15 minutes.

TLDR: Really attractive blonde with nice tits and eager to please. Highly recommended. Best punt I've had and also the prettiest girl I've ever slept with.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

Prices have gone up exponentially since she started and specifically since had had bolt ons.

From intel her partner is some old guy so she started swinging initially IIRC and then progressed to paid.

Price prohibitive now considering you getting exactly the same service as before for a hefty £150 ph with no 30 min option.

I would defo see her if there was a price drop.

Offline TTGR

From intel her partner is some old guy so she started swinging initially IIRC and then progressed to paid.

Bloody hell,  to any ultra ultra lucky bar steward who went swinging and ended up with SashaLexxx.....  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 09:16:01 pm by TTGR »